• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ex. 30 days from print (Print limit is two of each) Click on the banner above and then the Promotions and Coupons tab and then coupons. Log in or register to print the coupons. https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/coupons/l...

$0.70 off any One Kellogg’s Special K Cracker Chips or Popcorn Chips (3oz or larger any flavor)
$1.50 off Two Kellogg’s Special K Protein Strawberry Shakes, Cranberry Walnut and/or Caramel Peanut Meal Bars (4 ct +, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
$.40 off any one new! Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Oatmeal Delights toaster pastries (8 ct., Any Flavor)
$.50 off any one New! Kellogg’s Cinnamon Jacks Cereal (10.7 oz.)
$.50 off any Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal (10.8 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor)
$.70 off any one New! Kellogg’s Scooby Doo! Cereal (12 oz. or Larger)
$.50 off any one Kellogg’s Krave Cereal (11 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor)
$1 off two Kellogg’s All-Bran, Rice Krispies, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and/or Raisin Bran Cereals (12 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
$1 off two Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats and/or Frosted Mini-Wheats Crunch™ Cereals (14 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
$1 off any two On any TWO Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and/or Cocoa Krispies® Cereals (11 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
$1 off Milk (Any Brand, 1/2 Gallon min., Any Flavor) when you buy any One Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal (9.8 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ends today, but meijer has buy 4 Kellogs cereal for $10, and get a free milk. Should be a nice price after stacking q's for the cereal & milk. +5% off grocery bill w/ mperks

There's a SAVE $1.00 On fresh fruit when you purchase any ONE (1) Kellogg’s® Crunchy Nut® Cereal (9.8 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor) coupon as well, and there are $2 versions of both the fruit and milk ones when you buy two boxes. Hope to use the milk one at Walgreen's, as they frequently have Kellogg's cereals on sale, and I buy milk there as it's at least 75˘, and often a $1 cheaper than grocery stores. I'll use the fruit coupon at the grocery store. Love the Crunchy Nut! And as MeIsCheap pointed out, today is your last day to print.

SweetClover said:   There's a SAVE $1.00 On fresh fruit when you purchase any ONE (1) Kellogg’s® Crunchy Nut® Cereal (9.8 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor) coupon as well, and there are $2 versions of both the fruit and milk ones when you buy two boxes. Hope to use the milk one at Walgreen's, as they frequently have Kellogg's cereals on sale, and I buy milk there as it's at least 75˘, and often a $1 cheaper than grocery stores. I'll use the fruit coupon at the grocery store. Love the Crunchy Nut! And as MeIsCheap pointed out, today is your last day to print.

the last day reference was to the meijer sale, not the print date. but good to know anyway, and thanks for the reminder on the fruit q. I saw that too, and totally forgot I could throw that in on my deal as well (if you don't have $1 off 1 box q's & are buying fruit).

MeIsCheap said:   the last day reference was to the meijer sale, not the print date. but good to know anyway, and thanks for the reminder on the fruit q. I saw that too, and totally forgot I could throw that in on my deal as well (if you don't have $1 off 1 box q's & are buying fruit).

Oh, okay. I thought you meant the coupon date because they stated "expires 4/27/2013" in teeny tiny print on the description. It's possible they will be reset/re-issued too.

4 boxes of cereal & 1 gallon of milk for $2.50. no idea how it got that low, but I'll take it!

don't ya just love adhd cashiers and their quick scanning hands

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.