Pay: $5.96
Get: (2) $5.00 UPR (limit 2)
as low as FREE + $4.04 Money Maker after coupons & UPR

Buy 2 Eclos Skin Care Products on Clearance for $6.49 each
-(2) $5/1 Eclos anti-aging skin care product printable
Pay: $2.98
Get: $5.00 UPR (limit 2)
as low as FREE + $2.02 Money Maker

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=HSPNC...

choose PERSONAL CARE from drop down, hit go and look for coupon on page 1 or 2 will need 2 computers to print 4 q's

Member Summary

eclos
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   choose PERSONAL CARE from drop down, hit go and look for coupon on page 1 or 2 will need 2 computers to print 4 q'sBeter yet, use the Brand pulldown and select ECLOS from there.

The problem here is going to be finding them in pairs, since you do not get the +Up unless you buy 2.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   choose PERSONAL CARE from drop down, hit go and look for coupon on page 1 or 2 will need 2 computers to print 4 q'sBeter yet, use the Brand pulldown and select ECLOS from there.

The problem here is going to be finding them in pairs, since you do not get the +Up unless you buy 2.

found 2 at one store this PM, they were in the clearance section, NOT the skin care aisle. Deal worked like it was supposed to. was a $2mm on 2.

Is it supposed to be all Eclos products? My wife found some at a RA she was near but they were not marked down. She did not use her RA card (my plan was to return/rebuy with coupons and +Up) but the cashier checked and did not see it being marked down, plus I'd be surprised if clearance stuff needed the +Up card to get that pricing. She checked both $19.99 and $24.99 items. I'll try another store (or two) tomorrow.

billrubin said:   Is it supposed to be all Eclos products? My wife found some at a RA she was near but they were not marked down. She did not use her RA card (my plan was to return/rebuy with coupons and +Up) but the cashier checked and did not see it being marked down, plus I'd be surprised if clearance stuff needed the +Up card to get that pricing. She checked both $19.99 and $24.99 items. I'll try another store (or two) tomorrow.

no, I found the clay masks marked down to $6.49.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014