• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

MEAT
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd like a few of these but the link won't let me print.

VirginiaDC said:   I'd like a few of these but the link won't let me print.

try starting from this link...

http://www.foodlion.com/InStore/BeerAndWineCorner/BeeroftheMonth...

also turn off your pop up blocker for this to work.

MISTERCHEAP said:   VirginiaDC said:   I'd like a few of these but the link won't let me print.

try starting from this link...

http://www.foodlion.com/InStore/BeerAndWineCorner/BeeroftheMonth...

also turn off your pop up blocker for this to work.

I get the Food Lion weekly ad on Tuesday evening and I have been trying to get this MIR to print since April 30 with no joy.

Doesn't matter whether Pop-up Blocker is on or off, whether I am using IE or FF, nothing prints. I appreciate your efforts, Mr. C, but this one just doesn't work for me...

I thought in KY that they cannot tie an alcohol related rebate to a food purchase meaning that you can get the rebate without having to buy anything. That is how the ones I got from Kroger's have worked before. The only control they had was that it was one per address and you had to use an original rebate form - no reprints.

rootbear said:   I thought in KY that they cannot tie an alcohol related rebate to a food purchase meaning that you can get the rebate without having to buy anything. That is how the ones I got from Kroger's have worked before. The only control they had was that it was one per address and you had to use an original rebate form - no reprints.

there is NO beer purchased required. not sure what you mean....

I tried printing from the original link and it won't let me select a coupon unless I login or register.

still haven't figgered it out yet ??

$4 rebate on $8 or more meat or seafood purchase at Food Lion...goes great with some of the sale prices on meat this week!
http://www.thesmartdollars.com/2013/05/01/food-lion-meat-or-seaf...
Food Lion: Meat or Seafood $4 Mail in Rebate

If you're planning on buying any meat or seafood at Food Lion during the month of May, you'll want to print this rebate form to get $4 back off any $8+ purchase! If you have never printed coupons ...

4 browsers ... no pop-up blockers ... and signed in & out - still no form ... (frowny face here)

so ... where's the pdf of the form ??

I don't get this post at all ...

Food Lion said Third Shift (or Coors) put a limit of only 2000 on the MIR ...

and she said they reached their limit on Thursday ??? Which was May 2nd ??

only around 200 per state ... what a friggin' waste of time ...

Food Lion sux and so does Coors ... they should have stated that ...

and so does redplum for leaving an expired Q still posted w/ no explanation ...

MillerCoors ... 1-800-645-5376.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014