• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your 5/5 Smart source for a high value $3/1 Bengay product coupon! This is great because Target has $5 gift card available when you purchase 2.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Bengay Pain Reliever $4.89 ea
Use (2) $3/1 Bengay Pain Relief Product, exp. 5/31/13 (SS 05/05/13)
Pay: $3.78, Get Back $5 Target Gift Card
= 2 Free plus $1.22 MM (before tax)!

Member Summary

The $3/1 coupon apparently has wording limiting you to 1 per transaction. The odds of the cashier reading it are slim. There is a printable $2/1 coupon available as well.

http://www.healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/

billrubin said:   The $3/1 coupon apparently has wording limiting you to 1 per transaction. The odds of the cashier reading it are slim. There is a printable $2/1 coupon available as well. etc etc

and printed the Q months ago and it still has not reset

(and they give you 1)

although I did get a couple more of the $1 off listerine Qz to take back to T on their previous sale (still have the receipt)

the Bengay is only $4.44 at my local store. I typically don't see the better pricing at my local stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014