• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Herr’s Potato Chips $3.00
Get $3.00 UPR (Limit 2)
Free after UPR

No other details known at this time. Confirmed working on the plain chips, not sure about flavors, ridges, etc.

see register receipt.

Member Summary

I think it's Utz in areas whee that is carried (at $1 for a 99c package).

billrubin said:   I think it's Utz in areas whee that is carried (at $1 for a 99c package).

from what I read, it's two distinct offers. we have both Herr's and UTZ sold in stores around here.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   I think it's Utz in areas whee that is carried (at $1 for a 99c package).

from what I read, it's two distinct offers. we have both Herr's and UTZ sold in stores around here.
I guess I'll have to look for the Herr's.

What dates does this promotion run? Now it's buy 1 get 1 free, would it still work?

ymprncess said:   What dates does this promotion run? Now it's buy 1 get 1 free, would it still work?Are you sure it's B1G1F? I saw posts on other sites that said they're 2/$5. However, one site said the kettle chips were included, and there is a $1 coupon for those on their website.

I bought a 99c Herrs and a 99c Utz today - the Utz gave me $1 +Up.

I'm happy for the promotion but so strange that they wouldn't publicize it - I saw nothing in the store. Where did you guys first hear about this and is there an indication of how long it will last? I should have gone back in and gotten another Utz...

mactv said:   I bought a 99c Herrs and a 99c Utz today - the Utz gave me $1 +Up.

I'm happy for the promotion but so strange that they wouldn't publicize it - I saw nothing in the store. Where did you guys first hear about this and is there an indication of how long it will last? I should have gone back in and gotten another Utz...
It's a monthly deal and is apparently valid thru 6/1. The Herrs is on the larger bags. I found one site that said it's on the Kettle chips. Will try that next week. There is a $1 coupon for them on the Herrs website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014