• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The option to redeem your points appears on the cashier screen and not on the pin pad where you pay so, your cashier will inform you if you have any points to redeem and ask you to choose how many you’d like to use depending on your transaction total. The cashier will then select the rewards points you’d like to redeem and you can continue as normal by entering your zip code…

Earned Points are converted into Redemption Dollars in eight (8) tiers as follows:

1,000 points = $1
2,000 points = $2
3,000 points = $3
5,000 points = $5
10,000 points = $10
18,000 points = $20
30,000 points = $35
40,000 points = $50

If this points redemption option is not available at your local store, you might have to a wait a little while for those cash registers to be updated but soon this option should be available at all Walgreens stores.

thnx christie/wildwags

Member Summary

Thanks Mr.C good to know. next time I will ask the cashier to use my points.
do you know these points expire. I do have 22,000 points to use.

junkdeal said:   Thanks Mr.C good to know. next time I will ask the cashier to use my points.
do you know these points expire. I do have 22,000 points to use.

junk, if you are doing regular shopping at Wags, I'd bank them til you hit 40K when they become worth $50, best return on them. versus 1k points for $1.

I believe they expire in six months from earn date, but I have to verify that again on their website.

Q: Do my points expire?
A: Yes, points expire three years after they are earned or if an account has been inactive for 6 months.

How many of the same BR offers can you do in the same order? If something has a 500 point bonus, can I buy 4 in one transaction and get 2000 points, or do I need to do them in separate transactions? Sure deodorant is supposedly half price at $1.49 this week, with 500 BR points, and there's a $1 coupon, making it free. I also got an email offer for 2000 bonus points if I spend $10 today or tomorrow. Would be nice if I could buy 4 Sure in one transaction to get up to $6, then I only need to find another $4 and change.

Ugh, this is apparently last week's deal. The LRWC site posted it on late Friday and did not make it clear that it was just thru Saturday.

billrubin said:   How many of the same BR offers can you do in the same order? If something has a 500 point bonus, can I buy 4 in one transaction and get 2000 points, or do I need to do them in separate transactions? Sure deodorant is supposedly half price at $1.49 this week, with 500 BR points, and there's a $1 coupon, making it free. I also got an email offer for 2000 bonus points if I spend $10 today or tomorrow. Would be nice if I could buy 4 Sure in one transaction to get up to $6, then I only need to find another $4 and change.

Ugh, this is apparently last week's deal. The LRWC site posted it on late Friday and did not make it clear that it was just thru Saturday.

Bill, good question, I'm not sure you can earn multiple SAME offer points on one receipt.....I've always split orders to be safe.

I recently grabbed Kraft dressing, when it was 2/$3, used coupons and received 1000 points for each 2 purchased,

I purchased 8, and got 4000 points....4 X 1000 for each 2

billrubin said:   How many of the same BR offers can you do in the same order? If something has a 500 point bonus, can I buy 4 in one transaction and get 2000 points, or do I need to do them in separate transactions? Sure deodorant is supposedly half price at $1.49 this week, with 500 BR points, and there's a $1 coupon, making it free. I also got an email offer for 2000 bonus points if I spend $10 today or tomorrow. Would be nice if I could buy 4 Sure in one transaction to get up to $6, then I only need to find another $4 and change.

I did "sure" deal last time when it was 2 for $4 and 1000 points. I remember buying 4 at a time and scored 4000 points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014