• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart just took a price reduction on the new Oscar Mayer bacon hotdogs down to $1.50. There is a $1.00 peelie coupon on these (due to being a new product I believe) final price is .50 cents!!
This is a new nationwide price change that's dependent upon the Dept. manager to complete to activate to the $1.50 price so YMMV until they do there price changes within the next few days.

Member Summary

Walmart new Oscar Mayer Bacon Hotdogs
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

even tho walmartsux ... appreciate the info ... green

UPDATE

I guess yoregano enjoys walmartsux ... may be a stockholder ... can't be sad that I greened the OP

I'm unhappy because I eat and I eat because I'm unhappy

Not meant as a TC, but according to the info on the package, the "bacon dogs" are made of turkey, chicken, pork and bacon, in that order. No idea what the actual proportion of each is but it does show their relative predominance (for those who care).

Also, while Oscar Myer does not claim otherwise, and there may be other sizes, the package size I have seen is 14 ounces, not a pound...

FWIW.

Hope these are good. I bought 8 packs.

VirginiaDC said:   Hope these are good. I bought 8 packs.

If not I bet they work well as dog treats.

Got 11 and bought them out. Dog loves them.

the smokies had a $1 peelie last week too. might still have them in other areas. i think they were priced at $1.50 also.

These are edible as far as hot dogs go. Probably better ingredients than Bar s or store brands. I went back today and cleaned out the rest. Can't really taste the bacon but I think the bacon offsets the chicken/turkey ingredients and makes them closer in taste to beef hot dogs.

Yea I can't taste the bacon either. I didn't expect bacon on a bun, but with all the hoopla I was hoping for some bacon taste. Maybe I should just slather it in bacon bits.

I found these at my local WM in suburban Chicago, along with another couple varieties (some kind of smoked sausage or something) for the stated price of $1.50.

But none of the packages had peelies on them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014