• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just heard announcement at my Jewel Osco in Wrigleyville (3630 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60613), get 10% off entire purchase by wearing a Blackhawks sweatshirt or t-shirt today! Excludes alcohol and tobacco and some exclusions apply. Happy Shopping

Member Summary

jewel (39.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

work on GCs?

Anything in print anywhere about promo?

hmmmm no jerseys or hats?
I Live too far away to take advantage of this deal, but I still support my Hawks!

All of Chicagoland or just one store? Sure would like to get some confirmation on this.

Why no supermarkets in the Boston area do that? With all our hot teams (currently Bruins are leading 3:0 in conference finals) we could have lots and lots of discounts - maybe save enough to buy game tickets

BenH said:   work on GCs?

Anything in print anywhere about promo?

I heard that there is an ad in the Tribune... Don't know for sure though. Sorry.

Are you sure you aren't working for the feds and simply trying to entice this guy back?

wonderwoman1978fl said:   I heard that there is an ad in the Tribune
I found the ad at the bottom of the front page of today's sports section. Here's the gist of it.
Good on game days today (6/6) and 6/8.
Specifically mentions the wearing of a jersey, not sure if other apparel counts. Probably YMMV per store.
It is 10% off total purchase, with expected exclusions: no gift cards, stamps, dairy, tobacco, etc. It doesn't say if discount applies before or after mfr. coupons.

Someone posted a video on Youtube about the offer as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHNHyBZ3QU

Jewel just posted on their FB page:
Let’s go Hawks!!! Wear your Blackhawks jersey when you shop at Jewel-Osco on any day that the Blackhawks play in the 2013 finals and we’ll take 10% OFF your grocery bill.

Don’t have a jersey? We’ve got you covered! Check out our apparel selection.

Just came back from Jewel. Was wearing a hawks tee shirt and got 10% off of everything but alcohol. All Jewels in Chicagoland!

Valid again today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014