• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nivea for Men skin, shave or bath care Buy 1 get 1 FREE (Through 6/15)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Nivea shave gels 7 oz $3.59 each (based on online price)
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $3.59 for both
Use the $3/2 Nivea Shave Gels coupon found here (must “like” on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/NIVEAMENUSA/app_410004735739525
Pay $0.59 total – $0.30 each
Plus, get back 3,000 Balance Rewards Points (= a $3 reward)
Final cost FREE + a $2.41 Moneymaker!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Out of prints

VirginiaDC said:   Out of prints

not for me. Got 2 coupons by using browser's back button.

Weird. I got two today. Must have a daily limit?

Is there limit on this deal?

VirginiaDC said:   Is there limit on this deal?

not that I'm aware of.

You may only print the coupon twice from a particular machine. This means if you printed it twice a few of months ago (for the CVS deal or otherwise), you will get a vague error message when you go to print it...

Can I buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transactions and get 6000 pts?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transactions and get 6000 pts?


yes.

AOK except very few left on the shelves...

Bought 6 with 3 coupons. The last one beeped but the cashier pushed it through. They are $3.79 each at my store.

MISTERCHEAP said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transactions and get 6000 pts?


yes.


my apologies on this, this is one of those deals which require sep. transactions for each 2 to get 3000 points. if you buy 4 on one order, you'll still get 3K points, learned the hard way myself today too.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transactions and get 6000 pts?


yes.


my apologies on this, this is one of those deals which require sep. transactions for each 2 to get 3000 points. if you buy 4 on one order, you'll still get 3K points, learned the hard way myself today too.

 

See my previous post. I got 9000 pts when I bought 6 with 3 coupons. Both my receipt and online account show 9000 for the transaction.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transactions and get 6000 pts?


yes.


my apologies on this, this is one of those deals which require sep. transactions for each 2 to get 3000 points. if you buy 4 on one order, you'll still get 3K points, learned the hard way myself today too.

 

See my previous post. I got 9000 pts when I bought 6 with 3 coupons. Both my receipt and online account show 9000 for the transaction.


mine is a long story, so glad to hear it does work. I got the shave creams cause they were out of the gels.

I bought four first. By mistake I bought 2 gels and 2 foams. I got BOGO on Gels but receipt showed only 3000 points for foams. Then I returned foams and bought two more gels. I got BOGO, but I lost 3000 points for foams and did not get points for two gels. Is there a way to call wags customer service and fix the points?

dks123 said:   I bought four first. By mistake I bought 2 gels and 2 foams. I got BOGO on Gels but receipt showed only 3000 points for foams. Then I returned foams and bought two more gels. I got BOGO, but I lost 3000 points for foams and did not get points for two gels. Is there a way to call wags customer service and fix the points?


yes you can call them to have the points manually adjusted. I'm confused by your post tho, thought only the gels earned the points not the foams.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014