• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

"•Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest."

It's a good thing they were clear about which Michigan stores they mean - the Midwestern ones only!

NantucketSunrise said:   "•Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest."

It's a good thing they were clear about which Michigan stores they mean - the Midwestern ones only!

no Whole Foods on the west side of the state anyway. Or are they trying to tell us Michigan is in the Midwest?

Thanks, OP. I was just denied using both a WF coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item. And the manager was rude. Now I have to think how to make my complaint - in writing or by phone? Does anybody have experience?

dkong said:   Thanks, OP. I was just denied using both a WF coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item. And the manager was rude. Now I have to think how to make my complaint - in writing or by phone? Does anybody have experience?

Did you show them this policy?

MISTERCHEAP said:   dkong said:   Thanks, OP. I was just denied using both a WF coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item. And the manager was rude. Now I have to think how to make my complaint - in writing or by phone? Does anybody have experience?

No but I'll have it with me next time!

dkong said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   dkong said:   Thanks, OP. I was just denied using both a WF coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item. And the manager was rude. Now I have to think how to make my complaint - in writing or by phone? Does anybody have experience?

then I would also take the coupon and the receipt back and demand he do a post sale coupon redemption since he refused it when you were entitled to use it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   dkong said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   dkong said:   Thanks, OP. I was just denied using both a WF coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on one item. And the manager was rude. Now I have to think how to make my complaint - in writing or by phone? Does anybody have experience?

then I would also take the coupon and the receipt back and demand he do a post sale coupon redemption since he refused it when you were entitled to use it.
I forfeited the whole transaction and left. A whole trip for nothing. I'll report back after I complain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014