• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
1st Wal*mart on Friday ... had regular lance but no place for Xtra Fulls.
2nd Wal*mart today ... ditto.
3rd Wal*mart today... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jul. 02, 2013 @ 10:00p) |

Also found them at a different store. Either just new or it was targeted.


Mine expired today, check your dates.

lordoffire (Jul. 02, 2013 @ 11:56p) |

I ended up taking mine to a different store, which was slightly more than the $2.78 listed on the coupon, but still a pr... (more)

AtlanticVamp (Jul. 03, 2013 @ 9:00a) |

Staff Summary

Thanks!
FREE Save up to $2.78 on any (1) Lance® Xtra Fulls™ Sandwich Cracker 8 pack. (ONLY AT WalMart)

Hope they take it.

thanks for the deal

TY OP

I don't know who was in charge of this but what an incredibly stupid thing to do....Make a free coupon to be used at a specific store, whose policy says not to accept free coupons off the internet.

Only going to confuse the cashiers and frustrate customers.

lordoffire said:   I don't know who was in charge of this but what an incredibly stupid thing to do....Make a free coupon to be used at a specific store, whose policy says not to accept free coupons off the internet.

Only going to confuse the cashiers and frustrate customers.


you are assuming WalMart is not aware of this promotion, it is hosted on their website, so perhaps your post is an over-reaction to how it will go at the store level.

MISTERCHEAP said:   lordoffire said:   I don't know who was in charge of this but what an incredibly stupid thing to do....Make a free coupon to be used at a specific store, whose policy says not to accept free coupons off the internet.

Only going to confuse the cashiers and frustrate customers.


you are assuming WalMart is not aware of this promotion, it is hosted on their website, so perhaps your post is an over-reaction to how it will go at the store level.


because WalMart is regarded as a leader when it comes to communication between management and employees....the majority of people who work there operate as if they don't even know what year it is, let alone have coupon knowledge including how to tell whether something is fake or not

Good post, thanks remick.

Bought a bunch today. Coupon scans with no issues.

Thanks OP.

Got 6 packs of crackers today. No problems with the coupons.

Got mine, no problem. They even had a display on the main aisle. Thanks so much for the heads-up on this one. You're all fantastic....

I ate a pack of them yesterday. I like them better than regular.

no problems with coupons at my WalMart!

Thanks

I don't know where they were, but there were none in the cracker isle.

lordoffire said:   I don't know where they were, but there were none in the cracker isle.

Can anyone tell me where to look for them if they are not in the cracker aisle?

I found them in the cracker aisle.

Are these available at WalMart nationwide or just in certain regions of the country? Has anyone in Southern California been able to find them at WalMarts out here?

If you have the regular Lance crackers then you will find them there mixed in with the others.

VirginiaDC said:   If you have the regular Lance crackers then you will find them there mixed in with the others.

there were regular ones, but these were not grouped together....didn't see an endcap either

lordoffire said:   I don't know who was in charge of this but what an incredibly stupid thing to do....Make a free coupon to be used at a specific store, whose policy says not to accept free coupons off the internet.

Only going to confuse the cashiers and frustrate customers.
You got that right.

Cashier denied coupons based on policy. Went to customer service and they passed the coupons from person to person, looked over the coupons several times, and finally took them after they scanned without issue.

I commented that they're only valid at WalMart, so WalMart must be paying something for the promotion. No comment from them.

lordoffire said:   VirginiaDC said:   If you have the regular Lance crackers then you will find them there mixed in with the others.there were regular ones, but these were not grouped together....didn't see an endcap either1st Wal*mart on Friday ... had regular lance but no place for Xtra Fulls.
2nd Wal*mart today ... ditto.
3rd Wal*mart today ... had them. Toasty were $2.78, but Cheese were $1.39 for some reason. Used the coupons on Toasty and bought several boxes of Cheese.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Cashier denied coupons based on policy. Went to customer service and they passed the coupons from person to person, looked over the coupons several times, and finally took them after they scanned without issue.

I commented that they're only valid at WalMart, so WalMart must be paying something for the promotion. No comment from them.

The cashier was right to do so.

I would have told them to go look online for the WalMart sample page and or bring a printout.
Of course, at least one of them should have had a camera phone capable of verifying it via the QR code

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   1st Wal*mart on Friday ... had regular lance but no place for Xtra Fulls.
2nd Wal*mart today ... ditto.
3rd Wal*mart today ... had them. Toasty were $2.78, but Cheese were $1.39 for some reason. Used the coupons on Toasty and bought several boxes of Cheese.

Also found them at a different store. Either just new or it was targeted.


Mine expired today, check your dates.

I ended up taking mine to a different store, which was slightly more than the $2.78 listed on the coupon, but still a pretty sweet deal.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014