Rite Aid 6/30 - 7/6

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see a thread yet, and I know there haven't been many really good RA deals recently. But this morning's run yielded:

Crest Pro-Health toothpaste 4.2z at $2.99-$2+Up =$0.99. I had a Catalina that RA gave me a few weeks ago for $2/2, so this was a 0.01 MM for each of 2 tubes (limit 2).

Colgate Total toothpaste 4z: This is the advertised $3.50-$3+Up deal. But the regular price (at my RA) was $3.79, so the gold-level Wellness+ price was only $3.03. Use today's SS MQ ($.35) for a $0.32 MM per tube (limit 2).

Folger's coffee, $7.99-$2+Up=$5.99. (I know this isn't high-end coffee, but it's okay with my family.) I had a $1/2 MQ from somewhere (exp 7/6/13), bringing this down to $5.49 for 33.9z. Note that the deal is also valid on the decaf variety, though the containers are smaller. (limit 2)

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for starting the thread.

If you printed the $2/2 Colgate that was on coupons.com, this is the week to use them.
I had $1/1 Crest (mailer) and the $3/1 battery operated toothbrush (P&G insert) both expiring today.

2 Colgate @ $3.99 ($3.19 gold) = $6.38
- $2/2 ip NLA
$4.38 oop, receive $3, $3 for $1.62MM

2 Crest toothpaste @ $2.99 ea = $5.98
- 2 $1/1 manufacturers coupon
$3.98 oop, receive $2, $2

2 Crest battery operated toothbrushes @ $5.99 ea = $11.98
- 2 $3/1 (6-2 P&G)
$5.98 oop, receive $2, $2. $1.98 for 2 battery tb

I just got back from Rite-Aid and I have a super deal on Aveeno 2.5 oz bottles for you! You have to buy 2 bottles to get the deal. The scenario goes: Buy 2 Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion at BOGO 50% off (original price is $3.49). Pay $5.23 +tax and receive a $5 +Up Reward for your next purchase! That makes each bottle $0.12!

BIC Flamedisk Charcoal Alternative 25% Off
Buy 1 BIC FlameDisk $4.99 (regular price)
On sale this week for 25% off = $3.74
Use the $2/1 Bic FlameDisk coupon found in the 5/19 SS or found here or here
Plus use the $3/1 Bic Flame Disk coupon found in the July Video Values
Final Cost FREE!

EDIT: I went to my local Rite Aid and I didn't see them carry this product yet. I asked the cashier and she too has never heard of it. I showed her the Rite Aid video value and she said it must be a new product. Have any of you guys been able to successfully find it? If so, where in the store was it? I had the cashier check behind the counter and I also checked in the section where they sold the grills and the lighters and lighting fluid all with no luck.

Today I bought 4 rocky road candy bars @ $.59 each & I got back two $1 ups back. They end up being $.09 each. My wife loves these so Im going back tomorrow for more. The bottom of my receipt did not say I had reached my limit.

EDIT: The limit on the +UPs for the Rocky Road candy bars are 4, meaning you can buy 8 candy cars before you reach your limit (as the offer is a $1 +UP wyb 2). In my store most of the single serve candy bars were marked at 59 cents each but the Rocky Road bars were still marked at 99 cents, but I price checked them and they ring up at 59 cents. This +UP offer is only valid for Rocky Road bars, no other candy bars.

Utz potato chips are 99 cents with a $1 +up reward again for the month of July. The limit is 3.

I bought 3 ripples flavors and got all 3 +up rewards.

Heads Up with the July VV:

The Clear shampoo says its $2.00... but when you print the coupon it prints as a $3.00 off Any Clear Hair Care coupon. My Kroger had $2.00 blinkie machines to pair nicely with this.

There was a printable coupon back in may that you could print from their website that is bogo. I printed this right before the mfq was in the paper. The printed one has an expiration date of 12/31/2013. Check your stash.

MrVietnam said:   Utz potato chips are 99 cents with a $1 +up reward again for the month of July. The limit is 3.

I bought 3 ripples flavors and got all 3 +up rewards.
79c with Gold, so a 21c MM. I wonder if all varieties are working this time? I kmow the first time there were problems with some.

MrVietnam said:   Today I bought 4 rocky road candy bars @ $.59 each & I got back two $1 ups back. They end up being $.09 each. My wife loves these so Im going back tomorrow for more. The bottom of my receipt did not say I had reached my limit.

EDIT: The limit on the +UPs for the Rocky Road candy bars are 4, meaning you can buy 8 candy cars before you reach your limit (as the offer is a $1 +UP wyb 2). In my store most of the single serve candy bars were marked at 59 cents each but the Rocky Road bars were still marked at 99 cents, but I price checked them and they ring up at 59 cents. This +UP offer is only valid for Rocky Road bars, no other candy bars.

CORRECTION: You can also buy Big Hunk or U-no candy bars for this deal! Read below:

This weekyou will find Select Candy Bars on sale for just $0.59 ea. In addition, there is a $1 +Up wyb 2 available on Big Hunk, Rocky Road and U-no Candy Bars (monthly reward-no limit stated)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Big Hunk, Rocky Road or U-no Candy Bar $0.59 ea
Pay: $1.18, Get Back $1 +Up wyb 2
= $0.09 ea after +Up reward!

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel // Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel
BoGo50%
4.99 + 2.49 - 1.50mq - 1.50mq - 5up < 0

* Aveeno Men's Product // $1.50 // SS 6/2

I found crest toothpaste with $.50 RA RC48 peelie coupons.. YMMV, on your store having these. This particular toothpaste expires Aug. 2013, so it had peelies.

$2.99
-$.50 RC48 peelie
-$.50 MQ
=$1.99, get back $2 +up
=Free

I got the $.50 coupon from the Duracell batteries that were FAR Thanksgiving at Staples.. If you can get the P&G early, there is a $.75 off crest toothpaste coupon that will make it a MM.
I wouldn't do the deal if it weren't for the $.50 RC48 peelie though. I had an expiring $10 +UP I had to use, and the peelie removed the tax from that as well..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.