Rite Aid 7/21 - 7/27

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stayfree will be free $2.99 - $1 MQ (5/5 SS) = $1.99 oop
get back $2 (Limit 2)

Insta Gel Starter Kit: 17.99 (40% off of 29.99)
Insta Gel Strips: 8.99 (40% off of 14.99)
= $26.98
-$10 MQ Sally Hansen [sallyhansen.com] Print Now (Bricks 1 month rolling)
-$8.99 BOGO (7/14 RP) BUY 1 SALLY HANSEN SALON INSTA-GEL STRIPS STARTER KIT GET 1 FREE GEL COLOR STRIPS UP TO $14.99. exp 8/31/13
= 7.99, get 5 ups. $2.99. Not bad. Too bad RA doesn't autodeduct, would make it a nice MM. Maybe we'll get a nice RAQ.

Gatorade
4 For $4.00
minus adperk $2.00 off 4 (July Video Value)
minus $1.00 +Up
= $1.00 for 4
there are .50/2 tearpads found at ra making these free.

FREE Mead five star notebook.... $1/2 MQ 47cents each page 9 top
Definately regional, so check your zip code on riteaid.com to make sure it's in your area..

Member Summary

rite aid (38.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Got the Stayfree. Shot down on the Mead notebooks. The sale ones are not "Mead 5-Star" (Just "Mead"), and the coupon is only for 5-Star products, so no joy.

Just to let everyone know...the clearanced Sally Hansen Gel Strips counted towards the +UP. They are 50% off at my store, so $7.49...

I think the Bayer aspirin is a good deal. The 32 ct. 81 mg are 3.29 (2.63 gold). I bought 2 today. I used 2 2.00/1 coupons. I paid 1.26 and now I have 5.26 tracking towards 20 dollars (the deal is buy 20 get back 6 in ups), I will do this 3 more times paying about 5 dollars total and get back 6 dollars in ups.

Another pretty good deal, I thought, was the Mach 3 sensitive razor which is 8.79 gold, I used the 5.00 mfr q . I paid 3.79 and got back 2 dollars in ups. I really needed to roll some ups today and this really helped me.

Anacin
I'm surprised nobody has posted about Anacin.

Anacin 50 ct. is $5.99 w/ $2 +Up reward. L4.
There is a $2/1 pdf on Anacin.com but if you follow them on Twitter the coupon is DOUBLED to $4. It's also a pdf so you can print as many as you wish...and save as a file. Expires 8/31/2013.

http://www.anacin.com/social-coupon

This makes this deal an .01 money maker (x4)!

MrVietnam said:   Anacin

There is a $2/1 pdf on Anacin.com but if you follow them on Twitter the coupon is DOUBLED to $4. It's also a pdf so you can print as many as you wish...and save as a file. Expires 8/31/2013.

thanks. following it but i dont see how i can print $4 coupon. Not sure what i am missing

gocint said:   MrVietnam said:   Anacin

thanks. following it but i dont see how i can print $4 coupon. Not sure what i am missing

For me (when you click on the link I provided), it says "print a $2 coupon" or "follow on Twitter and get a $4 coupon." After I click on follow on Twitter it takes me to a different screen that says "thank you" and says "Click here to print the Anacinģ coupon or download a PDF." I am not sure why exactly you are not seeing what I see. Also definitely suggest clicking "download as PDF" instead of just clicking "click here" to print. If you click "click here" the coupons print out way too small...

EDIT1: Here is a direct link to the $4 pdf coupon. It has been confirmed that the coupon scans just fine (no beeps) HTH

EDIT2: If you are at Gold Wellness, itís even a better deal. $6.99 reg. price so itís $5.59 less $4/1 ip w/ $2 +Up Reward = .41 MM x 4! So that will pay for a lot of the sales tax making it closer to truly free. The limit is 4 offers, so this would be a good way to earn extra Wellness points for nothing so you can work up to Gold Wellness next year, too.

Check your store to see if some of the Cover Girl cosmetics are marked down to 75% off. If so, you can score some of these deals:

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara $8.99
Total After 75% Off Sale = $2.25
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found in the 7/7 PG
Final Cost $0.75!

Cover Girl Natureluxe Lip Gloss Balm $7.49
Total After 75% Off Sale = $1.87
Final Cost $0.27!

Cover Girl Pressed Powder Foundation $7.99
Total After 75% Off Sale = $2
Final Cost $0.50!

Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Liner $7.49
Total After 75% Off Sale = $1.87
Final Cost $0.27!

Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Eye Shadow $8.49
Total After 75% Off Sale = $2.12
Final Cost $0.62!

Also, some of the Cover girl lipsticks are also on clearance for $1.79. You can use the buy 2 and get $4 off Cover Girl coupon for this as well.

awesome posts ! thanks a lot Mr. Vietnam. off to RA now.

The $4/2 Covergirl Lip coupon from the July P&G insert works on the 75% off NatureLuxe lipsticks (all shades) and Lip Perfection (select shades) making them a small MM.
Starting in August there's Eye Extravaganza (remember Nail Extravaganza?) so I'm leaving the clearance eye stuff alone until next week.
There's a new $1.50/1 CG coming out in this weekend's P&G insert.

MrVietnam said:   I think the Bayer aspirin is a good deal. The 32 ct. 81 mg are 3.29 (2.63 gold). I bought 2 today. I used 2 2.00/1 coupons. I paid 1.26 and now I have 5.26 tracking towards 20 dollars (the deal is buy 20 get back 6 in ups), I will do this 3 more times paying about 5 dollars total and get back 6 dollars in ups.

Another pretty good deal, I thought, was the Mach 3 sensitive razor which is 8.79 gold, I used the 5.00 mfr q . I paid 3.79 and got back 2 dollars in ups. I really needed to roll some ups today and this really helped me.

Not sure why whomever didn't use the $1/1 Bayer vv. Bayer will be BOG50% next week if you're trying to earn the $6 +Up.

If you can find them in stock, Bic FlameDisks $4.99 or $3.99/Gold - $2 coupon [coupons.com] or c.com (zip 10001) + $3 RA VV coupon = Free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014