• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy $100 in Mastercard Gift Cards at Dominicks and get a catalina for $10 off your next visit. Valid 7/17-8/13 One per household, must use fresh values card.

Member Summary

Dominicks
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's interesting. I got a catalina the last time I shopped a few days ago with this offer but the valid dates were 6/26-7/16. I wonder if this is a new offer, an extension of the old offer, if it's targeted, or what. Nothing showed in my J4U account.

Edit: First offer exp. 7/16 was for Visa, new offer is for MC. Separate and distinct offers.

I bought one yesterday and in my second transaction (when I used the $10) an ad printed stating it was good through 8/6 I believe. I had looked up the deal which showed it was ending 7/16 so perhaps they just extended it.

Edit: Ad says 7/17-8/13

The one that ended on 7/16 was Visa.

It isn't targeted, its in the ad

c3 said:   The one that ended on 7/16 was Visa.
Oh, you're right. Well good then. Another easy few bucks.

Does this work for the Variable Amount MasterCards, or does it only work when you buy the $100 card?

roy7736 said:   Does this work for the Variable Amount MasterCards, or does it only work when you buy the $100 card?
Per the terms, it says you must simply spend $100 on cards, so it should work for any combination that reaches the threshold. But the lowest activation fee is in buying a single $100 card, so why buy anything else?

see my next post

yoregano said:   roy7736 said:   Does this work for the Variable Amount MasterCards, or does it only work when you buy the $100 card?
Per the terms, it says you must simply spend $100 on cards, so it should work for any combination that reaches the threshold. But the lowest activation fee is in buying a single $100 card, so why buy anything else?

Because my AMEX card gives 5% CashBack for supermarket purchases. I make more "profit" when I buy a $500 card at a supermarket and then use it at places that don't give 5% CashBack.

last time I tried it didn't work for variables. But they were specifically excluded from the offer. Not sure about this one.

I bought a variable amount MC at safeway and I got the Catalina. So it's working this time.

Is this offer good at all safeway family stores? I am wondering if it will work at Vons. I need to get a $500 minimum spend on a new Disney credit card so I can get a promotional offer they offered me of a $200 Disney gift card (this was a targeted offer). I wonder if buyiug Master Card gift cards will count towards a minimum spend requirement on a credit card offer. I assume it would though.

Can I buy more than one in separate transactions or is it limit one?
I know, at least in safeway, they can track using the phone/reward number.

fwuser12 said:   Can I buy more than one in separate transactions or is it limit one?

I have bought more than 5 with the same club card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014