• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Hot Pocket (7.96kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Just a heads up.. It prints whole page ad after the coupon so be prepared to stop your printer after the coupon prints first.

SlamminMOFO said:   Just a heads up.. It prints whole page ad after the coupon so be prepared to stop your printer after the coupon prints first.
Does it bring up a print dialog that lets you print only page 1? Most things do.

SelfGovern said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Just a heads up.. It prints whole page ad after the coupon so be prepared to stop your printer after the coupon prints first.
Does it bring up a print dialog that lets you print only page 1? Most things do.

It is only one page but it fills a complete page with a coupon and advertisement. If you dont stop it after the coupon is printed, you're wasting ink

SlamminMOFO said:   SelfGovern said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Just a heads up.. It prints whole page ad after the coupon so be prepared to stop your printer after the coupon prints first.

It is only one page but it fills a complete page with a coupon and advertisement. If you dont stop it after the coupon is printed, you're wasting ink

It's your browser and/or print settings, actually. It does print an ad, but on the same page as the coupon. Only one page should print total with normal settings. Yes, it's still annoying and wasteful, but everyone by now should be only printing stuff like this on a b/w laser printer where the waste is nominal anyway.

yoregano said:   SlamminMOFO said:   SelfGovern said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Just a heads up.. It prints whole page ad after the coupon so be prepared to stop your printer after the coupon prints first.

It's your browser and/or print settings, actually. It does print an ad, but on the same page as the coupon. Only one page should print total with normal settings. Yes, it's still annoying and wasteful, but everyone by now should be only printing stuff like this on a b/w laser printer where the waste is nominal anyway.

I did say it was on the same page and the reason I mentioned it was so that people are aware. Red my post for trying to save people money on ink? Most coupons dont print the ads. Why not purchase a laser printer for everybody since they SHOULD be doing that? To be on Fatwallet, you need to act like you want to save money and not scrutinize help from others. Has nothing to do with settings.. it prints a coupon and ad on one page. Slow down and read.

yoregano said:   But how are you going to stop the whole page from printing? Shut the power off after half the page prints?

I just cancel the print job after the coupon prints. I can either hit the button on the printer itself, or click the printer icon in the task-bar and click 'cancel.' The printer will immediately stop printing, and spit the sheet of paper out, minus the advertisement. I assume SlamminMOFO has something similar that allows the printer to be stopped, and that was why the suggestion, so ink and paper isn't wasted on printing ads. Don't most (if not all) printers have a method for aborting the print job? (I use HP, am on my 4th ink-jet, all with ability to cancel print job).

Stolen

Good deals to be had at Traget this weeks as the Hot Pockets are already marked B4G1. There is also a Traget coupon for $1 off 4 AND a Traget Cartwheel for 5% (and get another 5% using your red card). So with 2 of these and the Traget coupons you should be able to get 6 of these and by the time the smoke clears they are roughly 90 cents each.

VirginiaDC said:   Stolen

Good deals to be had at Traget this weeks as the Hot Pockets are already marked B4G1. There is also a Traget coupon for $1 off 4 AND a Traget Cartwheel for 5% (and get another 5% using your red card). So with 2 of these and the Traget coupons you should be able to get 6 of these and by the time the smoke clears they are roughly 90 cents each.

Great info -- It looks like off to Target I go. Cartwheel must be relatively new. I haven't heard of it until now. There is also a thread in the grocery forum about a MIR for Hot Pockets by MisterCheap.

MrVietnam said:   There is also a thread in the grocery forum about a MIR for Hot Pockets by MisterCheap.
It's a satisfaction guarantee rebate, not a standard rebate.

VirginiaDC said:   Stolen

Just a heads up. I did my own deal today and these coupons took off $3.99 each even thought the Hot Pockets were only $2.09. So I ended up paying $1.22 for all six boxes.

VirginiaDC said:   
Just a heads up. I did my own deal today and these coupons took off $3.99 each even thought the Hot Pockets were only $2.09. So I ended up paying $1.22 for all six boxes.

Score!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014