• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Be on the watch for an up to $4.50 off peelie rebate on containers of Finish Powerball 20ct gels and tabs in store. Target supposedly has these and probably other stores as well.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any idea of the dates on the rebate? I bought 20 boxes last Sunday.

remick said:   Be on the watch for an up to $4.50 off peelie rebate on containers of Finish Powerball 20ct gels and tabs in store. Target supposedly has these and probably other stores as well.

OP,

these are not "rebates" they are the challenge guarantee, AKA Money Back if not satisfied and that has been posted here in grocery before. Likely an archived post now.

Thanks for the clarification Mr.C. I like the product so won't do the rebate and now I won't spend time hunting for the peelie.

I have one of the forms. It is a "try me free" manufacturers mail in rebate. Nothing on peelie about a challenge guarantee. valid 7/1/13-12-31-13. only one offer per person or household address.

scottvm said:   I have one of the forms. It is a "try me free" manufacturers mail in rebate. Nothing on peelie about a challenge guarantee. valid 7/1/13-12-31-13. only one offer per person or household address.

If so, that's good to know. I am pretty sure some of the "older" stock packages have the Finish Guarantee Challenge thing (especially on the Quantum tabs)

I found one of these peelie rebates today at Wal-Mart. When you apply for the rebate, you do not even have to cut the UPC code. All you have to do is to copy it on a 3x5 index card with your name and address and e-mail address. Also you need to circle the price and date on the receipt. Easy rebate!

just in case
Disclaimer
just in case  (target had a display but no boxes with rebates...WalMart had the rebates for my area)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014