Ralphs (Kroger) Save $5 off $25 YMMV

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got a flyer from Ralphs stating that you can save $5 when you load offer to card (Ralphs club card) and spend $25 in one transaction.
Load offer to card at ralphs.com/bestcustomer25

This goes to a Kroger web site, so maybe it works for all Kroger owned chains with club cards?

YMMV if you're not creating a new account.

Member Summary

Ralphs (48.21kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

It does work at other Kroger subsidiaries, just change the Ralphs part of the URL to your regional chain's name (Kroger, etc). The offer is:
Create a new account and Save $5.00 when you spend $25 in one transaction*
*Offer only applies to new accounts.
Must use rewards Card or Shopper's Card. See full offer for details.

If you already have your store card set up for a web profile (.i.e, you use ecoupons from the Kroger/Ralphs,etc website), you aren't going to be able to use this offer,

tlaxson said:   It does work at other Kroger subsidiaries, just change the Ralphs part of the URL to your regional chain's name (Kroger, etc). The offer is:
Create a new account and Save $5.00 when you spend $25 in one transaction*
*Offer only applies to new accounts.
Must use rewards Card or Shopper's Card. See full offer for details.

If you already have your store card set up for a web profile (.i.e, you use ecoupons from the Kroger/Ralphs,etc website), you aren't going to be able to use this offer,

I was able to get the offer using an existing account.

Interesting. Tried using mine prior to posting and it was a no-go. Had your Ralph's card had a web account set up for it previously?

The system will verify whether any account is valid for the promo, so anyone can try it, it's going to be YMMV as to whether you qualify.

tlaxson said:   Interesting. Tried using mine prior to posting and it was a no-go. Had your Ralph's card had a web account set up for it previously?

The system will verify whether any account is valid for the promo, so anyone can try it, it's going to be YMMV as to whether you qualify.

Yes, my existing Ralphs' account did have the club card attached to it. I guess you're correct that it might to be YMMV if you're not creating a new account. I'll updte the title.

Tried Kroger.com and

Error

sorry, this offer is not available for you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014