• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wags w/card to 8/3

Eggs 1 dz Large, Bread white or wheat (all Nice Brand) 99c

Various Kelloggs Cereal or 8ct Pop Tarts $1.67 (see ad in store for specific types inc)

Nice Nuts (5-16oz walnuts, cashew halves, peanuts, Trail Mix, Mixed) $2.79ea with 1000k points back


Nice Cream Cheese or B-Ball Turkey Bacon $1.29 (8 oz cc and 6 oz on bacon)

Folgers Black Silk 10oz $2.99 ($1 ip's around to make it $1.99)

$5 RR on $20 select Nestle (Digirono, Coffee Creamers, etc) see ad for details.

Member Summary

Eggs
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

99 cents for a dozen large eggs is a great deal. Thanks MisterCheap. I'll have to go pick up a few dozen this week. This is a recurring deal they have every 6 weeks or so as I have noticed.

any printables for kellogg?

vickh said:   any printables for kellogg?

google is your friend.

MrVietnam said:   99 cents for a dozen large eggs is a great deal. Thanks MisterCheap. I'll have to go pick up a few dozen this week. This is a recurring deal they have every 6 weeks or so as I have noticed.

My store has this 99 cent eggs, most of the time, but another store nearby has $1.89 for eggs, neither will allow rewards to be used to purchase dairy items.

LORENW said:   
MrVietnam said:   99 cents for a dozen large eggs is a great deal. Thanks MisterCheap. I'll have to go pick up a few dozen this week. This is a recurring deal they have every 6 weeks or so as I have noticed.

My store has this 99 cent eggs, most of the time, but another store nearby has $1.89 for eggs, neither will allow rewards to be used to purchase dairy items.

eggs are not diary item

JimsEmptyWallet said:   LORENW said:   
MrVietnam said:   99 cents for a dozen large eggs is a great deal. Thanks MisterCheap. I'll have to go pick up a few dozen this week. This is a recurring deal they have every 6 weeks or so as I have noticed.

My store has this 99 cent eggs, most of the time, but another store nearby has $1.89 for eggs, neither will allow rewards to be used to purchase dairy items.

eggs are not diary item


in some states they fall under that category actually. perhaps due to price floors/regulation like milk?

Down to my last dozen... time to get a couple and make some more devilled eggs.

I don't know whether this has been mentioned in other threads or not. But Walgreen is having a sale on Blue Diamond Almonds, 1 lb. bag -- 3 for $10. And it will go until 8/23(?).



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014