• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
USPS used to do that without asking but I moved to a new community recently and I'm no longer getting the weekly grocery fliers/circulars "junk mail" in my mailbox. I went and asked my local post office but didn't get much help. The postal worker told me to contact Red Plums (Valasis Communications) which is only good for manufacturers' coupons. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LongDongSilver said:   USPS used to do that without asking but I moved to a new community recently and I'm no longer getting the weekly grocery fliers/circulars "junk mail" in my mailbox. I went and asked my local post office but didn't get much help. The postal worker told me to contact Red Plums (Valasis Communications) which is only good for manufacturers' coupons. Any suggestions? Thanks!Where we live, that service is provided by the Washington Post. If one is a print subscriber, the flyers are in the paper. If not, they are delivered in the mail, so the contact here is the Washington Post.

However, all of the store flyers here are on line (Giant, Harris-Teeter, safeway, Food Lion, Trader Joe's Whole Foods), and are also delivered to us through email. Have you tried that?

Valassis does deliver the grocery, Lowes, red plum insert, and junk adverts in my zip by mail on Tuesday.

Sign up here, it might work. They do it by zip code, not individual address though. red plum

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014