Bi-Color Corn: Advertised but not stocked: VONS / SAFEWAY

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reaching out:

Vons, a safeway company has been advertising white or bi-color corn on and off for weeks but the only corn that ever arrives is the white variety.

Has anyone had any luck finding bi-color corn around?

I'm in California, where the corn comes from a company called Stamoules produce in Mendota.

Thanks.

Need bi-color corn to prove I'm not a racist!

Member Summary

Bi-Color Corn
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here in Kentucky we have Olathe corn coming in at Kroger. It's bi-color, sweet, and delicious. Sells out early in the day. Of course the farmers markets are packed with corn too, but I've been disappointed in some local corn. My aunt lives in San Fran, she says they never get the good corn like ours.

hpmaster said:   Reaching out:

Vons, a safeway company has been advertising white or bi-color corn on and off for weeks but the only corn that ever arrives is the white variety.

Has anyone had any luck finding bi-color corn around?

I'm in California, where the corn comes from a company called Stamoules produce in Mendota.

Thanks.

Need bi-color corn to prove I'm not a racist!

Is this a joke post?

briarycliffs said:   Here in Kentucky we have Olathe corn coming in at Kroger. It's bi-color, sweet, and delicious. Sells out early in the day. Of course the farmers markets are packed with corn too, but I've been disappointed in some local corn. My aunt lives in San Fran, she says they never get the good corn like ours.

Thanks for the update. I have had back east corn and I would say it is quite good as well.

Now all we see is white corn here even though the store claims that they order the bi-color.

m.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014