FREE 2 Liter Bottle of 7UP e-coupon for Kroger on 8/23

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free 7-Up
Disclaimer
To get a FREE 2 Liter Bottle of 7-UP at Kroger you have to load it to your Kroger card on August 23rd only.

Member Summary

Free 7-Up
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

TEN Products
Disclaimer
In my ad, it's any of their ''TEN' products:  7UP TEN, A&W TEN, Sunkist TEN soda, Canada Dry TEN or Dr Pepper TEN.
Not sure if this will apply to other varieties of the products or not. 

Has anyone found 2 liters of 7-UP TEN? I went to Ralphs and they only had regular 7-UP and diet, but no TEN. I tried to get a diet 7-UP but the digital coupon did not apply.

MrVietnam said:   Has anyone found 2 liters of 7-UP TEN? I went to Ralphs and they only had regular 7-UP and diet, but no TEN. I tried to get a diet 7-UP but the digital coupon did not apply.

So far I can not find it at Kroger either. The ones I asked do not even carry it. I plan on asking the Mgr. to substitute the regular 7up.

Yes, i think I will call customer service on Monday and tell them that the stores don't even carry the TEN variety so what's up with the free digital coupon? There was also a Facebook coupon offering Ralphs brand white or wheat bread for 5 cents, but sure enough when I was at Ralphs today I found no such bread.

MrVietnam said:   Yes, i think I will call customer service on Monday and tell them that the stores don't even carry the TEN variety so what's up with the free digital coupon? There was also a Facebook coupon offering Ralphs brand white or wheat bread for 5 cents, but sure enough when I was at Ralphs today I found no such bread.
  I asked the store grocery manager she said you can either get a raincheck, or a sub for a different item. You might try that?

Donedealzz said:   
MrVietnam said:   Yes, i think I will call customer service on Monday and tell them that the stores don't even carry the TEN variety so what's up with the free digital coupon? There was also a Facebook coupon offering Ralphs brand white or wheat bread for 5 cents, but sure enough when I was at Ralphs today I found no such bread.
  I asked the store grocery manager she said you can either get a raincheck, or a sub for a different item. You might try that?

The manager at my Ralph's (SoCal) sub'd a regular soda for me. Because they can't remove the digital coupon, I am free to use it if I am able to find a Ralph's that carries those soda.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014