Rite Aid 9/15 - 9/21

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pantene is a good deal .. 2/$7 with 2 UP, L2 .. use BOGO Q coming in that Sunday's paper + 2/2 from qs. com when you buy 4 = $1 for all of them.

Buy 4 Pantene = $14
Use 2 BOGO (supposed to be coming in 9/15 paper, according to ad) = -$7
Use 1 $2/2 from qs. com = -$2
Get back 2 $2 UPs = -$4
Total = $1


Neutrogena eye products should be a DD with the Eye Extravaganza - Spend $20, get $5, L2. Hopefully a new MFC will come out. Print your RAQs now!


EOS Shave Gel is a good deal if a MFC or printable turns up (don't know how frequently they release coupons) .. $2.99 w/$2 UP.


Johnsons' baby stuff is on sale 2 for $6, get $1 up, well there is $2/2 VV and $1 IP's on facebook and johnsonsbaby.com Comes out to 2 bottles for $1 after, not too bad.


Good deal for those who need to stock up on diapers

Buy 5 Huggies Snug & Dry $9 each
$9.00 x 5 = $45
Use 5 $1.50/1 Huggies S&D IP (coupons.com)
Pay $37.50, get $10 UP, get $10 RA q (not sure if what this is exactly)
Final Cost: $3.50 each + tax

This of course assumes you have access to multiple computers to print up to 5 coupons
Don't forget the 1/1 VV for September. Definitely an awesome diaper deal!

So, Buy 5 Huggies Snug and Dry $9 each = $45.00

Use 5 $2.50/1 Huggies qs and 5 $1 VV = $27.50 OOP and get $10 UP and $10 RA q

Final cost = $1.50 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Member Summary

Pantene
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Were the wipes $9 ea or $9 for the 2 pkgs?  MM if $9 for the 2 pkgs

my4mainecoons (Sep. 21, 2013 @ 11:32a) |

Wipes are $9 each, but still a darn good price if you need them.

MrVietnam (Sep. 21, 2013 @ 1:22p) |

U by Kotex

One of the transactions I purchased 2 $4.99 items and 1 14 ct $1.49 ($1.19 gold) and got the $2.50 OYNO CAT fo... (more)

MrVietnam (Sep. 21, 2013 @ 1:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You've posted 2 RA 9/15 threads here.

billrubin said:   You've posted 2 RA 9/15 threads here.
  Thanks. It was such a good week I wanted to post it twice. j/k I had the mods take care of it.

MrVietnam said:   
EOS Shave Gel is a good deal if a MFC or printable turns up (don't know how frequently they release coupons) .. $2.99 w/$2 UP.

 

  
My wife really likes EOS, and this is a good deal even without MQs.

Reminder for those who have the $2.50 or $2/1 Huggies ips from PickUptheValue, they all expire on Sunday Sept. 15, the first day of the sales week.

I have a very good relationship with my store so I asked them if I could do a purchase/return with cc, no coupons or ups...they allowed me 

I HATE to be the bearer of bad news, too. I was hoping to bring some good news...

The coupon is $10 off Huggies- Snug & Dry, Little Movers, Big Pack Diapers 44-96 ct; Pull Ups, Training Pant, or Goodnights Underwear 27-35 ct exp 9/26. The following week on the 22nd has the big packs on sale for $17.99.

Receipt says: Buy 5 KC Diapers, get $10 off cpn - total bought 5 and I also got limit reached. 

So, the real deal is really to get them for $3.50 each wyb 5 (after man Qs, VVs, and $10 +UP), which is still a steal for diapers but not as good as getting them for $1.50 each.

next week (srarting 9/22):

$17.99 Huggies big pack sale price
- $10.00 Rite Aid coupon from this week's Huggies deal
- $2.50 manufacturer's Q
- $1.00 Video Values Q
= $4.49

MrV, so the news is not good but I guess the deal is still valid?

Suppose we use the $10 +UP and $10 RAq to buy another couple of packs of diapers. They're still on sale at $9/pack. That means $37.50+tax for 7 packs with $2 left over for some filler. Comes to $5.35/pack. I don't know what normal price is at Costco and such but assume this weeks deal is still good, isn't it?

My only concern is if there's a way to use $10 +UP on $9 purchase. Is it a single $10 coupon? Will it split across two items?

Yoksel said:   MrV, so the news is not good but I guess the deal is still valid?

Suppose we use the $10 +UP and $10 RAq to buy another couple of packs of diapers. They're still on sale at $9/pack. That means $37.50+tax for 7 packs with $2 left over for some filler. Comes to $5.35/pack. I don't know what normal price is at Costco and such but assume this weeks deal is still good, isn't it?

My only concern is if there's a way to use $10 +UP on $9 purchase. Is it a single $10 coupon? Will it split across two items?

The deal is still valid nut you can not use the $10 coupon on the $9 diapers. The $10 Rite Aid coupon you will get back from doing this deal can be used the following week when the bigger packs will be on sale for $17.99 each. So the deal turns into $3.50 a bag diapers wyb 5 instead of the stellar $1.50 a bag.

Got it - so the RAq will not apply to a single item with lower price than the face value. What about $10 +UP - can I split it between $9 diapers and $1 filler or is the only way to buy a single item priced over $10?

Yoksel said:   Got it - so the RAq will not apply to a single item with lower price than the face value. What about $10 +UP - can I split it between $9 diapers and $1 filler or is the only way to buy a single item priced over $10?
  
+UPs are not product-specific. So you can use them on just about anything as long as the total price is greater than the +UP value. 

Only exceptions are legal things, like tobacco, dairy (in some states), etc.

Is the RA coupon valid immediately?

melachri said:   
Yoksel said:   Got it - so the RAq will not apply to a single item with lower price than the face value. What about $10 +UP - can I split it between $9 diapers and $1 filler or is the only way to buy a single item priced over $10?
  
+UPs are not product-specific. So you can use them on just about anything as long as the total price is greater than the +UP value. 

Only exceptions are legal things, like tobacco, dairy (in some states), etc.

Yes, I understand. But can +UPs be split? Meaning if I have two items $9 and $1, can I use a $10 +UP?

Yoksel said:   
melachri said:   
Yoksel said:   Got it - so the RAq will not apply to a single item with lower price than the face value. What about $10 +UP - can I split it between $9 diapers and $1 filler or is the only way to buy a single item priced over $10?
  
+UPs are not product-specific. So you can use them on just about anything as long as the total price is greater than the +UP value. 

Only exceptions are legal things, like tobacco, dairy (in some states), etc.

Yes, I understand. But can +UPs be split? Meaning if I have two items $9 and $1, can I use a $10 +UP?

  yes.  You can buy any 2 items as long as total comes to at least $10.  You can buy 3 or 10 items for that matter.  Your total just has to reach $10.

Also, I just printed the $2.50 diapers coupon last night and it doesn't expire for another 2 wks.  So the reason I thought they all expire tomorrow was because I printed them early on.

my4mainecoons said:   Is the RA coupon valid immediately?
I think it is. On the coupon are the dates it is valid from 9/13 to 9/26/13, but with that said, why would you want to use it immediately? It is only valid for the larger count bag of diapers (44-96 ct) that go on sale the week of 9/22 for $17.99 each.

next week (srarting 9/22):

$17.99 Huggies big pack sale price
- $10.00 Rite Aid coupon from this week's Huggies deal
- $2.50 manufacturer's Q
- $1.00 Video Values Q
= $4.49

I wonder what the regular price of these diapers are to see if the Gold discount trumps the sale price next week or the other way around. Was that what you were on to, Maine? I bet the sale price next week is cheaper than even what Gold Wellness would give you off regular price this week. Not positive but just a good guess as a regular size bag goes for something like $12-plus each..

EDIT: If riteaid.com is any indication of in-store price, they have a big pack of Huggies size 5 diapers (52 ct) for $23.99 (regular price), so even with Gold discount it would only come down to $19.19, so the sale price next week of $17.99 would be a little over a buck cheaper.

It is being reported on another deal site that the Huggies diaper deal is already tracking, but I recommend to still wait until tomorrow to purchase as even though it is tracking you won't get the $9 price per bag nor the $10 +UP if you buy today (Saturday, 9/14).

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Is the RA coupon valid immediately?
I think it is. On the coupon are the dates it is valid from 9/13 to 9/26/13, but with that said, why would you want to use it immediately? It is only valid for the larger count bag of diapers (44-96 ct) that go on sale the week of 9/22 for $17.99 each.

next week (srarting 9/22):

$17.99 Huggies big pack sale price
- $10.00 Rite Aid coupon from this week's Huggies deal
- $2.50 manufacturer's Q
- $1.00 Video Values Q
= $4.49

I wonder what the regular price of these diapers are to see if the Gold discount trumps the sale price next week or the other way around. Was that what you were on to, Maine? I bet the sale price next week is cheaper than even what Gold Wellness would give you off regular price this week. Not positive but just a good guess as a regular size bag goes for something like $12-plus each..

EDIT: If riteaid.com is any indication of in-store price, they have a big pack of Huggies size 5 diapers (52 ct) for $23.99 (regular price), so even with Gold discount it would only come down to $19.19, so the sale price next week of $17.99 would be a little over a buck cheaper.

my bad-- boxes are not included in +Up deal this week.  Better to stick with getting the box next week.

I got a RA diabetes newsletter last week with a coupon for $10.00 off the Bayer A1CNow Self Check Kit. Any deals to make it free or better?

Also we got a manufacturers coupon in the mail from RA for a free John Frieda foam hair color. There's a $10 VV coupon WYB 2, so with the gold discount it should be close to free or better for both (not sure if the regular price is $11.99 or $12.99).

billrubin said:   I got a RA diabetes newsletter last week with a coupon for $10.00 off the Bayer A1CNow Self Check Kit. Any deals to make it free or better?

 


There is a $7 coupon available here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1247353/ 

I'm not sure if there is any deal on it to make it free though..

billrubin said:   I got a RA diabetes newsletter last week with a coupon for $10.00 off the Bayer A1CNow Self Check Kit. Any deals to make it free or better?

Also we got a manufacturers coupon in the mail from RA for a free John Frieda foam hair color. There's a $10 VV coupon WYB 2, so with the gold discount it should be close to free or better for both (not sure if the regular price is $11.99 or $12.99).

  no deals on the A1c meter but I've seen it on clearance shelf in some stores

Tags were put up at my RiteAid for the summer 75% off clearance and they read "until 9/28." Does summer ever go to 90% off?

Thanks this is so helpful

nicknametaken said:    Does summer ever go to 90% off?
 Not sure. I guess we will all find out together on 9/29.

Boogie Wipes Monthly L4
4.49 (3.59 gold)
get $2 +up
-$1 MQ 8/25 SS
.59 each

If you would rather just max the $5 up rewards and not worry about the $10 coupon.

3 jumbo packs + 1 box of baby wipes

$9 * 3 + $3.19 (gold price) = $30.19
-$2.5 mfc * 3
-$1 VVQ * 3
-$0.5 mfc on wipes
-$1 VVQ on wipes
=$18.19
get back $5 up * 2
final cost $8.19 for 3 jumbo packs and 1 box of wipes
even if we count the box of wipes as free, that's $2.73 per jumbo pack
I think it's better than buying 5 jumbo packs to get the $10 coupon

MrV, where is the 2.50 MFC? I don't seem to find it on huggies.com or coupons.com.

Yoksel said:   MrV, where is the 2.50 MFC? I don't seem to find it on huggies.com or coupons.com.
They may be out of prints at Huggies.com, but $2.50 any Huggies diaper coupons are available at http://www.pickupthevalues.com/ 
To get the extra 50 cents making the coupon for $2.50 you have to share

Credit my4mainecoons
 

If Dr. Pepper is part of 7-Up in your area (was tagged in my store), 2 Liter 7-Up products are 4/$5. There’s a $1/3 Dr. Pepper VV, plus get a $2 +UP with purchase of 4, so essentially .25 each (after using 2 $1/2 VVs and $2 +UP). Limit 2 +UP

i did the pantene and the Smart K cereal deal. 

4 pantene (2 shampoo and 2 conditioners)
4 kellog cereals @ 2.50 each.


I used 2 BOGO coupons and a $2 on 2 pantene  coupons.. The $2 pantene coupon beeped but my cashier overrode.
I also used 4 $1 off Kellog coupons. 

Rolled $9Ups into $4Ups. Not bad for all these given it is such a sloooow week. 


 

There is a BOGO free Oberto jerky coupon on coupons.com. It's BOGO free this week. Can we still get 3 bags for free w/ the coupon?

What's qs .com?

MrVietnam said:   If Dr. Pepper is part of 7-Up in your area (was tagged in my store), 2 Liter 7-Up products are 4/$5. There’s a $1/3 Dr. Pepper VV, plus get a $2 +UP with purchase of 4, so essentially .25 each (after using 2 $1/2 VVs and $2 +UP). Limit 2 +UP
  MrV, I haven't seen the VV cpn. You mentioned it was a $1/3 and at the end also as a $1/2 cpn. So it would be either .25 each, as you mentioned (using two of the $1/2 VV) or .50 each (if it is a $1/3 cpn). Either way, a great deal IMO. Thanks for sharing this!

ZenNUTS said:   What's qs .com?
I'm guessing coupons.com as many people seem to like to spell coupon with a q.


Free Printable Coupons, Grocery Coupons Online Coupons | Coupons.com
Disclaimer
sameome said:   There is a BOGO free Oberto jerky coupon on coupons.com. It's BOGO free this week. Can we still get 3 bags for free w/ the coupon?
  No.  The BOGO coupon attaches to 2 items.  Also, note that the coupon has a maximum value of 3.92 which just happens to be the price of Oberto at WalMart.
I got jerky the other day and it rang up as follows:
bag #1 6.99
- manufacturer coupon $3.92
bag #2 0.00

I got 4 bags and used 2 BOGO coupons.  So I paid $6.99 - $3.92 = $3.07 x 2; $6.14 for 4 bags of jerky, $1.53 each
not many bags in my stores, maybe 2 of each.  New variety: bacon jerky in addition to the pork, teriyaki, plain and pepper.

ZenNUTS said:   What's qs .com?
  
let's see what the image suggester gives us

nicknametaken said:   
MrVietnam said:   If Dr. Pepper is part of 7-Up in your area (was tagged in my store), 2 Liter 7-Up products are 4/$5. There’s a $1/3 Dr. Pepper VV, plus get a $2 +UP with purchase of 4, so essentially .25 each (after using 2 $1/2 VVs and $2 +UP). Limit 2 +UP
  MrV, I haven't seen the VV cpn. You mentioned it was a $1/3 and at the end also as a $1/2 cpn. So it would be either .25 each, as you mentioned (using two of the $1/2 VV) or .50 each (if it is a $1/3 cpn). Either way, a great deal IMO. Thanks for sharing this!

Good eye. I meant to say:

If Dr. Pepper is part of 7-Up in your area (was tagged in my store), 2 Liter 7-Up products are 4/$5. There’s a $1/3 Dr. Pepper VV, plus get a $2 +UP with purchase of 4, so essentially .50 each. Limit 2 +UP.

By the way, the $1/3 1.25, 1.5. or 2 liter Dr Pepper products VV is from September. If you don't see it, look again. It is listed under "Dr. Pepper" when you click on "All Offers."

my4mainecoons said:   
sameome said:   There is a BOGO free Oberto jerky coupon on coupons.com. It's BOGO free this week. Can we still get 3 bags for free w/ the coupon?
  No.  The BOGO coupon attaches to 2 items.  Also, note that the coupon has a maximum value of 3.92 which just happens to be the price of Oberto at WalMart.
I got jerky the other day and it rang up as follows:
bag #1 6.99
- manufacturer coupon $3.92
bag #2 0.00

I got 4 bags and used 2 BOGO coupons.  So I paid $6.99 - $3.92 = $3.07 x 2; $6.14 for 4 bags of jerky, $1.53 each
not many bags in my stores, maybe 2 of each.  New variety: bacon jerky in addition to the pork, teriyaki, plain and pepper.

ZenNUTS said:   What's qs .com?
  
let's see what the image suggester gives us

 The coupon does say redeemable at Warlmart. Still pretty good deal. Thanks!
Have you tried the bacon jerky? I wonder if it's good.

When I was in the store last night, AM was packing up all the leftover Summer Seasonal 75% merchandise. He said that they have to send it all back to the warehouse. Nothing will be going 90%.

MrVietnam said:   When I was in the store last night, AM was packing up all the leftover Summer Seasonal 75% merchandise. He said that they have to send it all back to the warehouse. Nothing will be going 90%.
 I got all the summer clearance I wanted.  Stocked up on Round Up for $1.35/bottle.  Now I'm waiting for BTS to go to 75%.  I like the insulated lunch "bags" that have the gel packs built into them.

I think I am going to shop less and less at Rite Aid, first because I have to work in AZ where there is no Rite Aid. I tried to do a few +Up deals and use all the +UP before I go back to AZ Monday, but I've got problems w/ 2 Rite Aid which other than the one I usually shop at.
1. I tried to use $5 MQ for Viviscal, it didn't scan (it never has) and the cashier read the Q and said it couldn't be combined w/ other offers. The manager said because the sale is $10 off reg price, so I couldn't use the MQ. My Rite Aid always manually entered the Q for me, but they were out of Viviscal.
2. I tried to use the BOGO Oberto IPQ at a different RA, and it didn't scan and I was told it's already BOGO free, so I couldn't use the coupon.

Now I have $10 +UP I am trying to spend. I have to find another RA to do so.

Skipping 4 Messages...
U by Kotex

One of the transactions I purchased 2 $4.99 items and 1 14 ct $1.49 ($1.19 gold) and got the $2.50 OYNO CAT for buying 3. In the end it cost 61 cents for all that I purchased.

So since the $1.49 is producing the OYNO CAT...

buy 2 14 ct $1.49+$0.74 = $2.23 get $2 OYNO CAT
do it 7 times = $15.61 ---get $5UP and 7x$2 OYNO CAT
$3.39 money maker

I have a Free Poise pad or liner coupon so I will be adding that in somewhere to make a better deal.
I saw a Poise OYNO CAT listed for Kroger but I don't know that it would work at RA.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014