Rite Aid 9/15 - 9/21

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Haven't seen this reported. Today I bought 2 of the 320 Huggies baby wipes for $9.00 used 2 $1.50 mfqs and 2 $1.00 VV. Besides the $5.00 UP that I expected I also got a $2.00 catalina. Assume that is I has bought 3 that I would have gotten $3.00. Hope this helps someone.

That is odd that the national CATs on the other Kimberly Clark items (Kotex and Huggies wipes) are printing at RA but not the Huggies diapers.

MrVietnam said:   Haven't seen this reported. Today I bought 2 of the 320 Huggies baby wipes for $9.00 used 2 $1.50 mfqs and 2 $1.00 VV. Besides the $5.00 UP that I expected I also got a $2.00 catalina. Assume that is I has bought 3 that I would have gotten $3.00. Hope this helps someone.

That is odd that the national CATs on the other Kimberly Clark items (Kotex and Huggies wipes) are printing at RA but not the Huggies diapers.

Were the wipes $9 ea or $9 for the 2 pkgs?  MM if $9 for the 2 pkgs

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   Haven't seen this reported. Today I bought 2 of the 320 Huggies baby wipes for $9.00 used 2 $1.50 mfqs and 2 $1.00 VV. Besides the $5.00 UP that I expected I also got a $2.00 catalina. Assume that is I has bought 3 that I would have gotten $3.00. Hope this helps someone.

Were the wipes $9 ea or $9 for the 2 pkgs?  MM if $9 for the 2 pkgs

Wipes are $9 each, but still a darn good price if you need them.

U by Kotex

One of the transactions I purchased 2 $4.99 items and 1 14 ct $1.49 ($1.19 gold) and got the $2.50 OYNO CAT for buying 3. In the end it cost 61 cents for all that I purchased.

So since the $1.49 is producing the OYNO CAT...

buy 2 14 ct $1.49+$0.74 = $2.23 get $2 OYNO CAT
do it 7 times = $15.61 ---get $5UP and 7x$2 OYNO CAT
$3.39 money maker

I have a Free Poise pad or liner coupon so I will be adding that in somewhere to make a better deal.
I saw a Poise OYNO CAT listed for Kroger but I don't know that it would work at RA.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014