Rite Aid 9/22 - 9/28

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here    is the ad.

Just some deals I see from glancing through...

Crest TP/Oral B TBs $3, get $3 UP, L2
-$.50 MQ 9/1 P&G x2
$1 MM

Halls Cough Drops 2/$3, get $1 UP, L4
- $1/2 printable
$.50 each

Stayfree pads 2/$4, get $1 UP, L2
- $1.50 cat x 2
Free
(There is also a $1/1 Stayfree coupon in the 8/25 SS)

Renu 12oz Multipurpose Solution $8.99, get $6 UP, L2
-$3 cat (or hopefully a new Q by then)
Free
(The renu is regularly $9.49 so that makes it $7.59 gold. Free + moneymaker after up reward and $3  cat)

Bounty Basic paper towels 3/$3 (I think these are part of a monthly $1 UP WYB 3)
- $.20 MQ 9/1 P&G x 3
$.46 each

More to come later...

Member Summary

riteaid
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Kotex and U by Kotex products priced at $1.49+
Buy 2, Get $2 Catalina; Buy 3+, Get $2.50 Catalina
Buy 2 U by Kotex Liners ... (more)

MrVietnam (Sep. 25, 2013 @ 7:40p) |

The Palmolive deal is the same deal as bounty.. The +UP rewards says "$1 +UP from the purchase of Bounty or Palmolive". ... (more)

passion124 (Sep. 26, 2013 @ 1:18a) |

There's also a 25˘/1 Palmolive coupon on pickupthevalues dot com-- same place we got the Huggies coupons last week.  Unf... (more)

my4mainecoons (Sep. 26, 2013 @ 7:47a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buy (1) ReNu Multipurpose Solution, 12 Oz.  $8.99
Use (1) $2.00/1 Bausch & Lomb ReNu Solution Printable
You Pay: $6.99  Get Back: $6.00 +UP Rewards (Limit 2)
Final Cost: $0.99 Each

Buy (2) Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, 6 Oz.  $3.00
Use (2) $0.50/1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Printable
You Pay: $5.00  Get Back: TWO $3.00 +UP Rewards (Limit 2)
Final Cost: FREE + $1.00 MONEYMAKER!

bump (starting to think about next week, and had to search deep for the thread)

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Mouthwash (8 oz) - $2.99
$1/1 Colgate Total or Colgate Optic White printable   
$1/1 Colgate Total, Colgate Optic White, Colgate Max Fresh or Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste, exp. 9/21/13 (SS 09/08/13 #2)
or Use $2.00 off (1) Colgate Mouthwash exp. 10/5/13 (SS 9/8/13)
Pay: $0.99, Get Back $1 +Up (limit 2 rewards)
= Free

Kellogg’s Cereal Frosted Mini Wheats, Cracklin Oat Bran, Crunchy Nut, Krave, All Bran, Crispix 10.4 – 18.3 oz, Fun Pack 8 pack or NutriGrain Bars 5-8 ct $1.97 (limit 8, yes, 8!)
Use the $1/1 Kellogg’s Cereal coupon found here  *
Final Cost $0.97!

*If you can’t find this coupon, head here   and click on the Sign-in link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com. Next click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu and finally, click on “Your Profile”, set your zip code to 19446 and your state to Pennsylvania and click “Submit Changes”. Then click back on the links above and the coupons should show up already clipped.

If you have one of those Rite Aid $10 off Huggies big pack diaper coupons from last week, this week would be the week you want to use that coupon:

$17.99 Huggies big pack sale price
- $10.00 Rite Aid coupon from last week's Huggies deal
- $2.50 manufacturer's Q
- $1.00 Video Values Q
= $4.49

A sweet price given that you are getting a big pack of diapers (which is anywhere from 44-96 diapers depending on the size you choose).  

Not free, but good deals if you need the products:

Candy - assorted fun size or snack size 9.1-11.6oz
buy 2 get $5UP L4
$1/3 mq expires Sunday, 9/22 Reese's, Kit Kat, Hershey's snack size bags 9-22oz
buy 6 = $15
use 2 $1/3 = $13 oop
get $1UP, $1UP, $1UP
= $10 for 6 bags

Softsoap body wash
3.49 - 2 in ad q
-0.75 mq SS 9/22
= 74 cents

Irish Spring body wash
3.49 - 2 in ad q
-0.50 mq SS 9/22
= 99 cents

Nutella
$3.49 get $1UP L3
$1 mq RP 8/11
= $1.49

4lb Domino Sugar $3.49, get $1 UP, L3

Buy 2, - $.75/2 MQ or IP on SS
$2.11 each

The eye extravaganza is still on until 9/28, limit 2 per Wellness card.

delete

passion124 said:   
MrVietnam said:   The eye extravaganza is still on until 9/28, limit 2 per Wellness card.

There is a Double Dip with the Physician's formula $10 +UP wyb $15. Did this one last time. This is the only product that double dips.

Physician's Formula Multi-Colored Custome Bronzer Magic Mosaic
UPC: 0 44386 03846 2
$13.95 shelf / $11.16 gold.

Deal Idea:
Buy 3 of them for $33.48, get back $30 +UPS ($20 +UPs from phsyican's formula, and $10 +UPs from eye extravaganza).
Use coupons (peelies, insert coupons, RC49 facebook coupons) for MM..

Any of the mosaic products priced $13.95 are double dipping-- bronzers and powders.  Look for display on glass shelves w/ the mosaics that have $3 pink peelies on them. 
Are you sure about the Physicians Formula +Up?  I didn't think that was a monthly deal like EyeX.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy (2) Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, 6 Oz.  $3.00

Be on the lookout for the bonus pack which features 1 6oz Pro-Health bundled with a .85 oz travel sized pro health toothpaste and a single use floss package (the two freebies are inside a regular sized toothpaste box shrinkwrapped with the regular sized pro-health.)

So 2 6ozs, 2 .85 ozs, and 2 floss packages for a $1 profit

Another opportunity is Mennen Speed Stick, BOGO this week ($3.59 ea at my store). There's a  50-cent MQ in today's SS, along with a full-price MIR. Assuming that Mennen refunds the full price of the first item on the receipt (and doesn't average over the BOGO), that 50-cent MQ just about covers the stamp plus sales tax.

melachri said:   Another opportunity is Mennen Speed Stick, BOGO this week ($3.59 ea at my store). There's a  50-cent MQ in today's SS, along with a full-price MIR. Assuming that Mennen refunds the full price of the first item on the receipt (and doesn't average over the BOGO), that 50-cent MQ just about covers the stamp plus sales tax.
Thanks. I will add that deal to my list. It will be interesting to see how much they pay out on it though. Hopefully it is the full $3.59,

delete

melachri said:   Another opportunity is Mennen Speed Stick, BOGO this week ($3.59 ea at my store). There's a  50-cent MQ in today's SS, along with a full-price MIR. Assuming that Mennen refunds the full price of the first item on the receipt (and doesn't average over the BOGO), that 50-cent MQ just about covers the stamp plus sales tax.

Just a clarification...

the offer in the paper for Mennen is a mbg offer if not satisfied, it is not a true MIR.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Just a clarification...

the offer in the paper for Mennen is a mbg offer if not satisfied, it is not a true MIR.

Well, sort of...

Yes, it does say "If you're not completely satisfied we'll refund your money." But it doesn't ever use the word "guarantee" (so technically it CAN'T be a "MBG"), and the rest of the form just refers to a refund. Finally, unlike most of the other MBG offers, this one does NOT require you to state any kind of explanation--just mail the form and receipt and get your refund.

So if you'll let me define MIR as Mail-In Refund, I think that term is more appropriate (because the form CALLS it a refund) than MBG.

mactv said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy (2) Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, 6 Oz.  $3.00

Be on the lookout for the bonus pack which features 1 6oz Pro-Health bundled with a .85 oz travel sized pro health toothpaste and a single use floss package (the two freebies are inside a regular sized toothpaste box shrinkwrapped with the regular sized pro-health.)

So 2 6ozs, 2 .85 ozs, and 2 floss packages for a $1 profit

The packages I saw w/ the bonus pack were on sale for $3.99 and gave $1 +Up.  Not the same as the $3 Crest w/ the $3 +Up.

Have you gotten DD for Physician's Formula? I do not see PF weekly deal in flyer on line....PF is only BOGO free but not Buy $15 Get $10 UP!!

kayape said:   Have you gotten DD for Physician's Formula? I do not see PF weekly deal in flyer on line....PF is only BOGO free but not Buy $15 Get $10 UP!!
  Thanks for catching that.. My mistake. Got the deal confused. It's next weeks deal on PF. Eye Extravaganza should be over by then.. Will delete my post. Sorry..

Hershey’s 6 pack Snack Size Candy $0.97 w/ Wellness Card
Buy 6 = $5.82
Use the $2 off $5 purchase Rite Aid coupon found here      
Final Cost $3.82 – just $0.64 per 6 pack!

to 9-27 at RA

Thx MisteeCheap

By the way, there is also a $1/2 Hershey’s 6-pack MQ, (exp.10/13/13) from the 8/11 SS. Note though that this man Q will only work on hershey’s chocolate, not on kit kat or reese’s. It pictures the full size bars, but says 6 pack and no size specification. If you used 3 of these $1/2 man Qs in your transaction coupled with the $2 off $5 Rite Aid coupon, your 6 6-packs would cost you only 14 cents per 6-pack!

Palmolive Dish Soap (10 oz) on sale 3/$3
Buy 3, Get $1 +UP Reward – limit 2
Buy 3
Use (3) $.50/1 coupons from 9/22 SS insert
Use $1/3 Rite Aid Video Values store coupon
Pay $.50, Get $1 +UP
FREE + $.50 overage after coupons and reward
*Some regions didn’t receive the insert coupon. Even without it, you would still pay just $.33 per bottle after reward!

The Palmolive sale is regional, so check your ad before heading out to the store to make sure it is on sale in your region.

Kotex and U by Kotex products priced at $1.49+
Buy 2, Get $2 Catalina; Buy 3+, Get $2.50 Catalina
Buy 2 U by Kotex Liners (18 ct) $1.49
Use (2) $.75/1 coupons from 9/22 SS insert
Pay $1.48, Get $2 Catalina
FREE + $.52 overage after coupons and catalina
*These will ring up with your Wellness+ discount, so up to $1.12 overage after coupons and reward!

MrVietnam said:   Palmolive Dish Soap (10 oz) on sale 3/$3
Buy 3
Pay $.50, Get $1 +UP
*Some regions didn’t receive the insert coupon. Even without it, you would still pay just $.33 per bottle after reward!

The Palmolive sale is regional, so check your ad before heading out to the store to make sure it is on sale in your region.

The Palmolive deal is the same deal as bounty.. The +UP rewards says "$1 +UP from the purchase of Bounty or Palmolive". You are limited to a total of 2 +UP offers across both the Bounty & Palmolive deals.

Here was the deal I did for Bounty:
$3 - 3x Bounty Basic
-$1 - MFQ from select Duracell packages (from free after reward deals at Staples or OfficeMax; possibly other P&G packages)
-$.25 L2C coupon (Not sure if still available; I think I clipped it last week)
-$1 +UP
=$.75 or $.25 each

If you have more of the $1 off 2 bounty, you could buy 6 bounty, use 3 of the $1 coupons and get 6 of them for $1 (or $.17 each) after +Up rewards.

MrVietnam said:   Palmolive Dish Soap (10 oz) on sale 3/$3
Buy 3
Pay $.50, Get $1 +UP

There's also a 25˘/1 Palmolive coupon on pickupthevalues dot com-- same place we got the Huggies coupons last week.  Unfortunately they've changed the site-- sign up now required.
Guess too many printed Huggies coupons

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014