• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-10-10-01-Beverages-Heineken-Beer-Rebate-Expires-9-30-No-Beer-Purchas-/151117887977?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232f53f9e9 

SELLER ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS of $1.-$1.50 + $1 tracked shipping or .50 non tracked. so s/b able to pay $2.50 shipped or less for a $10MIR form on $10+ of any soda, bottled water, ice, ice teas, etc. NO BEER REQUIRED in states listed.

Must use store receipt dated bet 8/1-9/30/13
GET UP TO $10 BY MAIL WITH THE PURCHASE OF AT LEAST $10.01 WORTH OR MORE (EXCL. SALES TAX) OF NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND/OR ICE AND ONE(1) 12-PACKS (OR THE EQUIVALENT OR LARGER) OF HEINEKEN, HEINEKEN LIGHT, OR AMSTEL LIGHT BEER.

BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA*, MA, MD*, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH*, NM, NV, OH*, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA*, VT, WA, WI, AND WY.  ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF THE PRECEDING STATES: 
LA RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $2 NOT A $10 REBATE
MD RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $9, NOT A $10 REBATE
NH AND OH RESIDENTS: REFUND WILL BE ON THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE BEER ONLY, EXCLUDING ANY SALES TAX, UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $10
VA RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OF UP TO 50% OF THE NORMAL RETAIL PRICE OF THE BEER (EXCL. SALES TAX) UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $10.

ALL PURCHASES MUST BE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND ON THE SAME DATE.

Member Summary

ebay (21.03kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

On the rebate form it asks where did you get this form. What is the response.

Donedealzz said:   On the rebate form it asks where did you get this form. What is the response.
I would not suggest saying "I bought it on eBay".

Donedealzz said:   On the rebate form it asks where did you get this form. What is the response.

I typically put a major supermarket chain like Publix or safeway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014