Rite Aid 9/29 - 10/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Since Monthly limit is 4... (The P&G deal is advertised on the front page of the 9/29 weekly ad. The deal is buy $30 of selected P&G products from 9/29-10/28/13)and get a $10 +UP.

Do this 5 times:to max out the $10 +UP limit
8 Pantene = $24
(4) BOGO (9/15 SS) = -$12
(2) $3/2 MQ (I'm guessing 9/29 PG?) = - $6
= $6 x 5 = $30, receive $40 in +UPs

$10 MM wyb 40 bottles

+UP Limit is 4. Plus P&G q's limit you to 4 per day. Doing 5 trans of 8 pantene ($24) = $120.

The last Pantene BOGO only attached to one item. We won't know for sure how the new one is coded. RA policy does let you use a cents off Q with a BOGO MQ though.

If you wanted to get just one $10 +UP then it would only be a $1 MM. get 10 Pantene ( 2 for 6 ) = 30. Use 5 BOGO = -15 and (2) $3/2 MQ (I'm guessing 9/29 PG?) = - $6 for $9 OOP and get a $10 +UP

I hope to get some cheap (or free) nail clippers again, lol with $2 relvon in ad coupon. I know the nails files are $1.25 ( $1 gold) and the smallest clipper is $1.45 ($1.16 gold)

More deals to be posted later ...

Member Summary

Physicians Formula
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Another option (if you would rather have the +UPs load to your card) is to give the cashier your W+ card last, after you... (more)

melachri (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 6:09p) |

Thanks.I plan to have them switch off the load2card feature. Should be easier if I have the rewards on paper.

JimsEmptyWallet (Oct. 03, 2013 @ 7:31p) |

Oral B replacement heads are on sale for $5.99. There's a $5/1 L2c which comes off very nicely if you get the "Complete... (more)

my4mainecoons (Oct. 05, 2013 @ 12:37p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrVietnam said:   Do this 5 timesto max out the $10 +UP limit)
8 Pantene = $24

But what on earth am I going to do with 40 bottles of Pantene? Even my teen-aged daughter doesn't go through it that fast!

melachri said:   
8 Pantene = $24

But what on earth am I going to do with 40 bottles of Pantene? Even my teen-aged daughter doesn't go through it that fast!

Point well taken. And when you factor in the sales tax on $120 it turns into a less than $1 MM wyb 40 bottles, so maybe it is best just to stick to the 10 bottle scenario...even 10 bottles is a lot though... buy it is an excellent price for a very nice shampoo

Sometimes these deals are just not worth the trouble. I agree. Who goes through that much shampoo?

What to do w/ it??? Donate. Food shelves will take it. Homeless shelters. Womens shelters. Come out ahead and help others. As we do w/ paper and school supplies from Staples. This is no different.

my4mainecoons said:   What to do w/ it??? Donate. Food shelves will take it. Homeless shelters. Womens shelters. Come out ahead and help others. As we do w/ paper and school supplies from Staples. This is no different.

Agreed. FWIW, my comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, poking fun at my daughter. But we've donated lots of stuff, mostly to our church. I donated 8 cases of free Staples paper to them on Sunday, and lots of free toothpaste and toiletries to the "food pantry" they used to run.

As for sales tax, PA seems to take off sales tax with coupons, so you only pay on OOP cost. And that also means that ALL +UPs remove sales tax, not just the "right" ones.

Also, I think there are some $3/2 Pantene coupons I have in inventory with 9/30 expiration dates. So there would be a couple of days to use them up.

One last question: Does RA code the P&G MQs to enforce the P&G 4-per-day limit?Seems to me they could do it on a single transaction, but I doubt they'd bother with tracking it across a Wellness+ account (which is the only way I can think that they could stop multiple transactions at multiple stores).

RA does not enforce the limit of 4 P&G coupons per transaction and definitely not across Wellness cards. Its store/cashier dependent.

my4mainecoons said:   RA does not enforce the limit of 4 P&G coupons per transaction and definitely not across Wellness cards. Its store/cashier dependent.

So my "friends" will let me through just fine. I would just need to find enough MQs to make the deal work.

free lindt chocolate with the $2 facebook coupon available today..

$6.00 - 2 lindt chocolates
-$4.00 - 2 facebook coupons
-$2.00 - +up
=FREE -> limit 2 +UP offers (4 chocolates)

https://www.lindttastethedifference.com/assets/ltc_201309/

passion124 said:   free lindt chocolate with the $2 facebook coupon available today..

Which Lindt is on sale? The bars or truffles?

billrubin said:   
passion124 said:   free lindt chocolate with the $2 facebook coupon available today..
Which Lindt is on sale? The bars or truffles?

the bags of truffles are on sale this week. This sales week is first week of October sales. Reg price of the bags of truffles is $4.49.

The bars are regular price $2.99 and there's a monthly +Up in September sales month, ending Sept. 28. If you have a lot of coupons and/or prefer the bars, the bars are a MM with gold in September: buy $6 worth get $2 +Up
reg price $2.99, gold $2.39
buy 3 @ $2.39 = $7.17
- 3 $2/1 ip
= $1.17 oop and get $2 +Up

silver price $2.69 x 3 = $8.07 - 6
$2.07 oop and get $2 +Up

of course if you have lots of ips you can get MM bars in Sept and free truffles in October

So the deal is actually good right now, no need to wait till 9/29?

Yoksel said:   So the deal is actually good right now, no need to wait till 9/29?
Different deals. The one I just posted is good the weeks of Sept. 15 and Sept 22. The one that passion124 posted is good the week after that, the week of Sept. 29. Remember, this thread is about the week of Sept. 29.

my4mainecoons said:   
of course if you have lots of ips you can get MM bars in Sept and free truffles in October

Thanks. I'll have to see what variety of bars they have and then decide what to do. In general, we prefer the truffles, especially when they're free .

Yoksel said:   So the deal is actually good right now, no need to wait till 9/29?
HOLD EVERYTHING! My mistake. Wait until 9-29. The bars DO NOT count towards the Sept monthly +Up. Tried it today and it didn't print. Sure enough, no shelf tags under the bars.

Bump. (Digging down three pages for next week's sales is frustrating.

No, that sounds selfish.

Digging down three pages for next week's sales wasteseveryone's time.

That's better.)

Get $5 +UP wyb $15 worth of Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner, 32oz or Select Stylers (limit 2) @ - $3.50
$2.50/1 Tresemme Keratin Smooth, Platinum Strength, Split Remedy or Naturals Item, exp. 10/27/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Final price: 5 FREE!

Here's the deal:
Buy (4) Tresemme Shampoo @ $3.50 each = $17.50
Use (4) $2.50/1 MQ's coming in MOST Sunday papers (will deduct $12.50)
Pay $4, have $14 tracking then...

Transaction #2:
Buy (1) Tresemme Shampoo $3.50
Use (1) $2.50/1 Tresemme Keratin Smooth, Platinum Strength, Split Remedy or Naturals Item, exp. 10/27/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Pay: $1, Get Back $5 +Up reward
= 5 FREE!

This reward limit is 2!

Get $2 +UP wyb select Colgate Oral Care (limit 2) @ - $2.99
Includes: Mouthwash Total Advanced 250ml (8oz), Toothpaste Total Advanced 5.8oz, Total 2X 5.8oz, 2-in-1 4.6oz, Sensitive ProRelief 4oz, or Toothbrush Max or 360* 1ct (excludes Surround, Floss Tip, Sensitive Pro Relief or Optic White Toothbrushes).

$2/1 Colgate Mouthwash, exp. 10/5/13 (SS 09/08/13 #2)
$1.10/1 Colgate Total Mouthwash printable
$0.75/1 Colgate Total Mouthwash printable
$1/1 Colgate Mouthwash, exp. 10/19/13 (SS 09/22/13)
$0.50/1 Colgate Manual Toothbrush, exp. 10/12/13 (SS 09/22/13)
$0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 10/5/13 (SS 09/22/13)
$1/1 Colgate Total Toothpaste, exp. 1/31/14 (Publix Pick Up The Values Flyer)
Final price: FREE (when you choose the mouthwash)

Robitussin Cold Relief, 4oz or 20ct - $4.99
$3/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 10/12/13 (RP 09/29/13)
$6/3 MIR Pfizer Participating Products, exp. 10/25/13 (RP 08/25/13 R)
Final price: 3 FREE!

Here's the deal:
Buy (3) Robitussin @ $4.99 = $14.97
Use (3) $3/1 Robitussin Product, exp. 10/12/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Pay $5.97, Submit for $6 MIR (wyb 3 Pfizer Participating Products, exp 10/25/13 (RP 08/25/13)
= FREE after MIR!

Advil Tablets, 24ct, Liquigels, 20ct, or Film Coated Tablets or Caplets, 20ct - $3.99
$2/1 Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets, exp. 11/24/13 (RP 09/29/13)
$1.50/1 Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets printable
$1/1 Advil Product printable
$1/1 Advil LiquiGel Product printable
$1/1 Advil Film-Coated Tablets printable
$1/1 Advil, Advil PM, Children's Advil, ThermaCare Cold Wraps or ThermaCare Heat Wraps, exp. 10/26/13 (RP 08/25/13)
$6/3 MIR Pfizer Participating Products, exp. 10/25/13 (RP 08/25/13 R)
Final price: 3 FREE!

{Deal Idea}
Buy (3) Advil @ $3.99 = $11.97
Use (3) $2/1 Advil Film Coated Tablets or Caplets, exp. 11/24/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Pay $5.97, Submit for $6 MIR (wyb 3 Pfizer Participating Products, exp 10/25/13 (RP 08/25/13)
= FREE after MIR!

Select Sugar Free Peg Candy (Reg. Retail $1.99 to $2.59), 2/$3
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 4)
$1/1 Werther's Original Sugar Free Candy printable
As low as (2) FREE after coupons and +UP Reward!

$6.00 - 2 lindt chocolates
-$4.00 - 2 facebook coupons
-$2.00 - +up
=FREE -> limit 2 +UP offers (4 chocolates)

https://www.lindttastethedifference.com/assets/ltc_201309/

There is also a $1.50/1 Lindt Excellence Individually Wrapped Dark Chocolate Diamonds printable available to make for some cheap (but not free chocolate) if you reach your print limits on the $2/1 coupon linked above.

Revlon Beauty Tools priced at $1.25+
Use $2/1 Rite Aid store coupon from weekly ad
As low as FREE after coupon

melachri said:   
8 Pantene = $24

It depends on Household size. Having 30 bottles is not too much. And with coupon availability limited. this is more the reason too stock up.

MrVietnam said:   Revlon Beauty Tools priced at $1.25+

even lower if you use the catalina coupons that have been printing wyb Revlon beauty tools. Catalinas print in the middle of transaction

my4mainecoons said:   

even lower if you use the catalina coupons that have been printing wyb Revlon beauty tools. Catalinas print in the middle of transaction

this s/b a mm with overage applied to other items.

there is a $2 off $4+ purchase of Revlon Beauty tools MQ in the SS insert on 9/29. s/b nationwide.

For the past few weeks (except last week) you got 3: $1/1, $2/1 and $4/2 Revlon catalina coupons when you bought eye tweezers. Since catalinas printed before purchase was completed one could have cashier ring them up then void them. They were cheap enough that no manager approval was needed for the void.

There is also a SeptVV for $1 for Revlon eye tools or Oct VV for $2 off $5 Revlon cosmetics or beauty tool products.

crombie said:   

There is also a SeptVV for $1 for Revlon eye tools or Oct VV for $2 off $5 Revlon cosmetics or beauty tool products.

I haven't printed it yet, but those might also be RC49 coupons, which won't stack with the in-ad. Be careful.

No one has mentioned Physician's Formula (other than in QS), have they?

My ad shows a $10 +Up wyb $15. There should be some decent deals here with MQs, peelies, and other rebates.

Thank you I was thinking you could stack but that would be with a MQ vs in ad?

crombie said:   Thank you I was thinking you could stack but that would be with a MQ vs in ad?

Yes, MQs stack with RA in-ad or VV or other store-specific coupons coded RC48 or RC49. And RC48 stacks with RC49, But you can only have one of each type of RC-coded coupon (per item).

And I've been looking, but I haven't seen any Revlon tool MQs recently. I don't think I have any in inventory.

Simple face cleanser $5 *3 = $15
-3 $2/1 9/29 RP or IP
-3 $2/1 Oct. VV
-$5 up
=$2 MM

MrVietnam said:   Simple face cleanser $5 *3 = $15
-3 $2/1 9/29 RP or IP
-3 $2/1 Oct. VV
-$5 up
=$2 MM

oops. my bad. just checked the vv again; I was really tired when I watched it. Includes wipes, cleanser and scrub so deal is on

my4mainecoons said:    The RP or ip say cleanser excluding wipes. The vv is for wipes.
VV says on any SImple Wipe, Wash or Scrub hth

MrVietnam said:   Get $5 +UP wyb $15 worth of Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner, 32oz or Select Stylers (limit 2) @ - $3.50
$2.50/1 Tresemme Keratin Smooth, Platinum Strength, Split Remedy or Naturals Item, exp. 10/27/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Final price: 5 FREE!

Here's the deal:
Buy (4) Tresemme Shampoo @ $3.50 each = $17.50
Use (4) $2.50/1 MQ's coming in MOST Sunday papers (will deduct $12.50)
Pay $4, have $14 tracking then...

Transaction #2:
Buy (1) Tresemme Shampoo $3.50
Use (1) $2.50/1 Tresemme Keratin Smooth, Platinum Strength, Split Remedy or Naturals Item, exp. 10/27/13 (RP 09/29/13)
Pay: $1, Get Back $5 +Up reward
= 5 FREE!

This reward limit is 2!

I just realized that there's $1 Tresemme VV coupon (October) to make this a better deal.

MrVietnam said:   Simple face cleanser $5 *3 = $15
-3 $2/1 9/29 RP or IP
-3 $2/1 Oct. VV
-$5 up
=$2 MM

Wife was bummed. I thought I could get her the wipes so I gave her the choice. And although the VV is good on both wipes and cleansers, the MQ (at least the one **I** had) was NOT good on wipes. So she got the cleanser.

But not to complain (too much). Spent $3.89 OOP today, and that did NOT include rolling any +UPs. Bought 2 Tresemme, 2 Colgate mouthwash, 3 Revlon nail clippers, 1 Suave Pro poo, and that one Simple face cleanser, and walked away with $9 in +UPs.

And I skipped the Pantene.

Got 8 bags of Lindt truffles today (two cards). Coupons worked fine. Also got 2 Colgate mouthwash with $2 and $1.10 (printable) coupons. Had to go to 2 stores because the first didn't have the black bags with extra dark truffles that we like.

No nail clippers at the first store, and forgot to look at the 2nd since I was just rolling $4 in +Up's and the total was just sales tax. I wonder if the RA coupon overage would have taken care of some of the sales tax, or if it would have complained at some point because the pre-tax total went below zero?

The RA Load2Card offers currently include Tresemme, Dove, and Suave Professionals. Load those to your card, but keep in mind that they will get knocked out if you try to also use the mfr. coupon from the newspaper.

There's also a $1.10 Load2Card coupon for the Colgate Mouthwash.

Skipping 20 Messages...
Oral B replacement heads are on sale for $5.99. There's a $5/1 L2c which comes off very nicely if you get the "Complete" variety. 99 oop and get $2 +Up.

There's also a $2/1 Tide detergent L2c. Sale price $5.94. IF you have 2 of the $2/1 from P&G 9-29 it looks like this:
3 Tide @ $5.94 ea = $17.82
- 2 $2/1 P&G 9-29
- $2/1 L2c
= $11.92 oop and get back $5 +Up (wyb $15)
net $6.92 for 3, $2.31 ea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014