Rite Aid 9/29 - 10/5

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
melachri said:   No one has mentioned Physician's Formula (other than in QS), have they?

My ad shows a $10 +Up wyb $15. There should be some decent deals here with MQs, peelies, and other rebates. 

There was a $2 facebook coupon for eye liner last week.. (No Longer Available). This was the only coupon available last week. There were several others that became NLA before that.

$6.04 Physician's Formula Eye marker eye liner
-$2.00 RA Facebook coupon
-$1.00 MFQ (8/18 SS; regional)
=$3.04

Buy 5 of those for $15.16, and get back $20 +UPs.. $4.84 MM

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   Revlon Beauty Tools priced at $1.25+
Use $2/1 Rite Aid store coupon from weekly ad
As low as FREE after coupon

even lower if you use the catalina coupons that have been printing wyb Revlon beauty tools.  Catalinas print in the middle of transaction

Thanks for the HU. I got 3 different Revlon beauty tool catalina coupons that printed in the middle of my Revlon purchase: one was for $1 off any amount beauty tool purchase, another was for $2 off a $5 beauty tool purchase, and the last one was for $4 off a $10 beauty tool purchase. I bought a pair of tweezers that cost $2.49 ($1.99 Gold), so I quickly threw in the $1 catalina to make it a small MM. Does anyone know if the cats actually know how much your beauty tool purchase is for? I mean if I bought a $2 tweezers and threw in a $2 off $5 purchase cat would it beep? I was surprised that the $1 cat did not beep. Usually those catalina coupons beep...or at least that has been my experience in the past. All my local stores are already cleaned out of the under $2 beauty tools.

MrVietnam said:   
passion124 said:   free lindt chocolate with the $2 facebook coupon available today..

$6.00 - 2 lindt chocolates
-$4.00 - 2 facebook coupons
-$2.00 - +up
=FREE -> limit 2 +UP offers (4 chocolates)

https://www.lindttastethedifference.com/assets/ltc_201309/

There is also a $1.50/1 Lindt Excellence Individually Wrapped Dark Chocolate Diamonds printable   available to make for some cheap (but not free chocolate) if you reach your print limits on the $2/1 coupon linked above.

Do the printable coupons reset the 1st of each month or does it depend on the coupon? If they do reset tomorrow, that means we can get even more free chocolate this week.

With all the craziness going on at Rite Aid this week, there was one Proctor & Gamble promotion that kind of got overlooked. With no prices in the ad, it can be hard to plan a good scenario or deal without heading to the store first. At first glance, it might not seem that fantastic, but there are some high value coupons available. Let’s take a look.

Proctor & Gamble Promotion: Spend $30, Get $10 +UP Reward - limit 4

Cover Girl Cosmetics on sale BOGO 50% off
Use $2/1 Cover Girl Lip or +Olay product coupon from 9/1 PG insert or $2/1 Flamed Out Mascara coupon from 9/8 SS insert or $1.50/1 coupon from 9/29 PG insert or $4/2 Outlast or Double Lip Shine coupon from 9/29 PG insert or $2/1 Clump Crusher or Blast Mascara coupon from 9/29 PG insert

Olay Skin and Bath Care, Ivory Liquid Hand Soap, Safeguard and Ivory Bar Soap on sale BOGO 50% off
Use $1/1 or $1/2 Ivory or Safeguard coupon from 9/1 PG or 9/29 PG insert or various Olay coupons from 9/1 PG, 9/29 PG or 9/15 RP insert or $.50/1 Ivory Rite Aid eCoupon

Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers on sale 2/$6
Use $1.50/2 or $3/3 coupon from 9/1 PG insert or BOGO coupon from 9/15 SS insert or $3/2 coupon from 9/29 PG insert or $2/2 coupon or $1/1 Styler coupon

Good News or Venus Disposable Razors on sale BOGO 50% off
Use $2/1 Venus coupon from 9/8 RP insert

Secret Antiperspirant or Always Pads or Liners or Tampax Tampons on sale BOGO 50% off
Use $1/1 Always coupon from 9/1 PG insert or $1.50/2 coupon from 9/29 PG insert or $1.50/2 Tampax coupon from 9/29 PG insert or check your catalina stash or $1/1 Tampax Rite Aid eCoupon

****Deal Scenario****
(4) Pantene Shampoo $3
(4) Pantene Conditioner or Styler $3
(4) Cover Girl Single Eyeshadow $3.39/$1.69
Use (4) FREE Pantene Conditioner or Styler wyb Shampoo coupons from 9/15 SS insert
Use (2) $2/2 Pantene coupon
Use (4) $1.50/1 Cover Girl coupons from 9/29 PG insert or $1/1 coupon from 9/1 PG insert (expires 9/30)
Pay $12.16, Get $10 +UP
$.18 each after coupons and reward

If your local store won’t allow a BOGO coupon and a “cents off” coupon (ie $2/2 Pantene coupon) together, you can still snag a fantastic deal. Paying just $.51 per item after coupons and reward is not too shabby.

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   Revlon Beauty Tools priced at $1.25+
Use $2/1 Rite Aid store coupon from weekly ad
As low as FREE after coupon

even lower if you use the catalina coupons that have been printing wyb Revlon beauty tools.  Catalinas print in the middle of transaction

Thanks for the HU. I got 3 different Revlon beauty tool catalina coupons that printed in the middle of my Revlon purchase: one was for $1 off any amount beauty tool purchase, another was for $2 off a $5 beauty tool purchase, and the last one was for $4 off a $10 beauty tool purchase. I bought a pair of tweezers that cost $2.49 ($1.99 Gold), so I quickly threw in the $1 catalina to make it a small MM. Does anyone know if the cats actually know how much your beauty tool purchase is for? I mean if I bought a $2 tweezers and threw in a $2 off $5 purchase cat would it beep? I was surprised that the $1 cat did not beep. Usually those catalina coupons beep...or at least that has been my experience in the past. All my local stores are already cleaned out of the under $2 beauty tools.

The catalina is not paying any attention to the amt of your beauty tool purchase.  Only thing I've found that it doesn't like is the inexpensive emery boards.  Haven't tried the large designer files yet.  Have lots of nail clippers tho'.

Ok so this is only a good deal IF you have the coupons for it (obviously.. Lol)

Oreos are $3.29 and buy $15 get $5 UP

Today I bought 5 @ $3.29 = $16.45
- $2 (2 $1/2 SEPT. VV. YMMV)
- $5 (5 $1/1 from coupon book found at safeway)
- $5 UP
= $4.45 for 5 packages of Oreos so only $.89 each after coupons and UPS!

Have not shopped at RA for a long while and have a +UP rewards question. If I have two $2 +UP reward, I can use them to buy a $4.00 or higher item, right?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Have not shopped at RA for a long while and have a +UP rewards question. If I have two $2 +UP reward, I can use them to buy a $4.00 or higher item, right?
  right

MrVietnam said:     Do the printable coupons reset the 1st of each month or does it depend on the coupon? If they do reset tomorrow, that means we can get even more free chocolate this week.

Did not reset for me. Wouldn't have expected it to, since it's a specific promotion and not a monthly deal (or generally available at coupons.com).

Revlon catalina coupons are no longer printing
If you're buying Loreal Advanced Shampoo don't forget that the catalina ends on Oct. 6.

Have 2 newbie questions about +up rewards. Can I
buy 2 Colegate mouthwash, get 2 x $2 +up, buy 2 Lindt truffle and pay with the 2 x $2 +up the next day and get 2 more $2 +up?

Can I use $2 +up reward to pay for an item @ $1.98 or $1.99?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Have 2 newbie questions about +up rewards. Can I
buy 2 Colegate mouthwash, get 2 x $2 +up, buy 2 Lindt truffle and pay with the 2 x $2 +up the next day and get 2 more $2 +up?  yes

Can I use $2 +up reward to pay for an item @ $1.98 or $1.99? no

my4mainecoons said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

No, but if you ask politely and the cashier/manager is in a good mood, they may be willing to override the price of the item and add one or two cents to make it exactly $2, so you can use the $2 +Up. I talked to my store about this once, and they said they'd do it for me, but YMMV.

melachri said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

No, but if you ask politely and the cashier/manager is in a good mood, they may be willing to override the price of the item and add one or two cents to make it exactly $2, so you can use the $2 +Up. I talked to my store about this once, and they said they'd do it for me, but YMMV.

A cashier can also charge you 2¢ for a miscellaneous item but that and having SM do price override usually requires a relationship w/ the store.  If one is new to RA may not have those relationships yet. 
Chocolate covered cherries, cowtails and single Lindt truffles are the least expensive thing in the store at 33¢ ea. 
if your total comes out to zero, ie you have a $2 purchase and $2 in +Up, that will require manager override as well.  A transaction with $0 due requires manager so sometimes I'll ask cashier to add 1¢ so we don't have to bother the manager.

Not sure what I did wrong...
On my card, I have two $2 +Up from buying 2 bags of Lindt truffles couple of days ago. Today, I went in to buy one Colgate mouthwash (they only have one). As soon as I finished entering my phone number, the register used one of my $2 +up to pay for the mouthwash and didn't let me use my $2 Colegate coupon because my balance is below $2. The manager was called and he had me complete the transaction and did a post-transaction coupon redemption so I can get my $2 discount. That part is OK but there is no $2 +Up for my Colgate mouthwash purchase. Is there a way to check online what +up rewards I have on my card?

The cashier can tell what you have loaded.  I *think* its on the bottom of your receipt.  I don't know if you can tell what's loaded by looking on rite aid dot com. Most of us who shop RA regularly have "opted out".  We like having the paper +Up in hand so we can decide when and what gets applied.  I've been buying lots of Colgate mouthwash.  I have them ring it up, hand over my coupons then whatever +Up are needed to pay.  I don't know why you didn't receive the +Up for making the purchase.  You should have.  You can call RA CS and tell them.  They will send you the +Up you are due.

If you want to "opt out" the cashier or a manager will know how to do it.
If they don't, the sequence is Shift + ESC, then the START button, then +Ups OPTION.  Default is to load to card but they just have to hit the key to change to "print to paper", swipe your card and its done.  Really easy.

melachri said:   No, but if you ask politely and the cashier/manager is in a good mood, they may be willing to override the price of the item and add one or two cents to make it exactly $2, so you can use the $2 +Up. I talked to my store about this once, and they said they'd do it for me, but YMMV.

Interesting.. I never thought to do that but it would make life much simpler. I know at WG they can adjust item prices upward, did that once in order to be able to use a coupon.Giving a $2 +Up on a $1.99 item can often be a real pain. Most of the time I'd rather have the $1.99 rather than have it being rounded up. Makes it easier to spend without going out of pocket.

my4mainecoons said:   The cashier can tell what you have loaded.  I *think* its on the bottom of your receipt.  I don't know if you can tell what's loaded by looking on rite aid dot com. Most of us who shop RA regularly have "opted out".  We like having the paper +Up in hand so we can decide when and what gets applied.  I've been buying lots of Colgate mouthwash.  I have them ring it up, hand over my coupons then whatever +Up are needed to pay.  I don't know why you didn't receive the +Up for making the purchase.  You should have.  You can call RA CS and tell them.  They will send you the +Up you are due.

If you want to "opt out" the cashier or a manager will know how to do it.
If they don't, the sequence is Shift + ESC, then the START button, then +Ups OPTION.  Default is to load to card but they just have to hit the key to change to "print to paper", swipe your card and its done.  Really easy.

Another option (if you would rather have the +UPs load to your card) is to give the cashier your W+ card last, after you've entered all the coupons.

Thanks.I plan to have them switch off the load2card feature. Should be easier if I have the rewards on paper.

Oral B replacement heads are on sale for $5.99.  There's a $5/1 L2c which comes off very nicely if you get the "Complete" variety.  99¢ oop and get $2 +Up.

There's also a $2/1 Tide detergent L2c.  Sale price $5.94.  IF you have 2 of the $2/1 from P&G 9-29 it looks like this:
3 Tide @ $5.94 ea = $17.82
- 2 $2/1 P&G 9-29
- $2/1 L2c
= $11.92 oop and get back $5 +Up (wyb $15)
net $6.92 for 3, $2.31 ea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014