• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mars fun or snack size candy, 9.8 to 12 oz 2/$5
Buy six bags of Snickers Fun Size bags, 11.18 oz 2/$5
Total = $15
Use 2 $1.50/3 Mars bags Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, Milky Way or 3 Musketeers brand coupons found here http://www.save.com/coupons/144966/mars-chocolate-halloween-bags...
Or use the $1.50/3 Mars Brand Fun Sized Bagged Candy coupon found in the 9/15 RP
Plus, use the $1/1 Mars Fun Size or Minis Candy, 11 to 22.55 oz Walgreens coupon found in the September Coupon Booklet (will deduct $6) found in store by circulars
Final cost only $6 for all 6 bags, just $1 per bag

Member Summary

Fun Size
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yep, the store can make money from your coupons, but you sure can't. No to mention, they are already making money for ea... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 23, 2013 @ 11:44a) |

I used to have a neighbor who managed a huge Wallyworld in a one-Wallyworld town.  He was always complaining about coupo... (more)

labboypro (Sep. 23, 2013 @ 12:18p) |

Used two $2 off coupons on Snickers and Milky Way at my local Dollar General (reg price $2.85 each - Rite Aid had them f... (more)

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Oct. 31, 2013 @ 12:41p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Mars fun or snack size candy, 9.8 to 12 oz 2/$5
Buy six bags of Snickers Fun Size bags, 11.18 oz 2/$5
Total = $15
Use 2 $1.50/3 Mars bags Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, Milky Way or 3 Musketeers brand coupons found here http://www.save.com/coupons/144966/mars-chocolate-halloween-bags... 
Or use the $1.50/3 Mars Brand Fun Sized Bagged Candy coupon found in the 9/15 RP
Plus, use the $1/1 Mars Fun Size or Minis Candy, 11 to 22.55 oz Walgreens coupon found in the September Coupon Booklet (will deduct $6) found in store by circulars
Final cost only $6 for all 6 bags, just $1 per bag

NOTE: All sales at Walgreens require the Balance Rewards Store Club Card, if you don't have one, it's free to get at the store, but you won't get the sale price w/o it!!

ALSO: BE SURE TO CLIP THE COUPON IN THE BOOK FOR THE FUN SIZE candy, not the mini, that's a totally different q and won't work on the FUN SIZE which this deal is for!!

just a heads up...the m&m's fun size bag was not working with the IVC coupon. It did meet all the requirements on the coupon.

Good deal, MC. I needed to find a deal for Halloween candy and lo and behold here one is. I am sure the trick-or-treaters will love fun size Snicker bars.

scottvm said:   just a heads up...the m&m's fun size bag was not working with the IVC coupon. It did meet all the requirements on the coupon.

Was it the Halloween themed bag? I know sometimes they stock regular year round M&M's and then special bags just for the Halloween season which may have a slighly different UPC# on them.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
scottvm said:   just a heads up...the m&m's fun size bag was not working with the IVC coupon. It did meet all the requirements on the coupon.

Was it the Halloween themed bag? I know sometimes they stock regular year round M&M's and then special bags just for the Halloween season which may have a slighly different UPC# on them.

To get this offer, MC, should we choose the regular bags or the Halloween-themed bags?

Candy Deal
Disclaimer
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

To get this offer, MC, should we choose the regular bags or the Halloween-themed bags?

my understanding is, it's on the Halloween Seasonal Candy (I think the manufacturer coupon shows those packs in the photo) for the manu coupon (however the fine print of the q may override the photo on the coupon).

as far as the store pricing, you should be OK as long as it meets the qualifications in the ad (see photo). I'm not sure exactly what the other poster got that it didn't ring up the right price (possible issues: didn't scan balance rewards card, wrong item not in ad description or another glitch not his/her fault)

I get hundreds of trick or treaters each year (I live in Salem, MA). I'll be hitting this one for sure. Thanks!

I had that happen once on some product there... they wouldn't do anything about it, explaining its the UPC... the product doesnt qualify ....

I did this deal yesterday. I bought 12 of the Halloween-themed fun size Snickers bars and it worked perfectly. I paid $12 after all coupons. I went to another store and bought an additional six bags also.

MrVietnam said:   I did this deal yesterday. I bought 12 of the Halloween-themed fun size Snickers bars and it worked perfectly. I paid $12 after all coupons. I went to another store and bought an additional six bags also.

I hope you'll share your candy with all of us Mr. V!!  by the way, this deal does work on Twix, 3 Musketeers, etc. Valid for the M&M's too, but heard some packs were not scanning right (either the sale price or the store coupon) and having to be manually adjusted.

There are also peelies on many of the bags for $1 off 2 if you want do this offer in multiples of 2 instead of 3 and also don't want to print any coupons. I found mine on the Snickers bags.

Worked for me today with no issues. $6.36 for six bags. Must be fun size. The Wags coupon is at the bottom of the booklet page 2 or 4 I think and has a Hershey's coupon on the reverse.

MC said: Plus, use the $1/1 Mars Fun Size or Minis Candy, 11 to 22.55 oz Walgreens coupon found in the September Coupon Booklet (will deduct $6) found in store by circulars

Has anyone had a problem using 3 of these coupons in 1 purchase? 

MsMay said:   
MC said: Plus, use the $1/1 Mars Fun Size or Minis Candy, 11 to 22.55 oz Walgreens coupon found in the September Coupon Booklet (will deduct $6) found in store by circulars

Has anyone had a problem using 3 of these coupons in 1 purchase? 

Presumably it works like other WG coupons and takes off for multiple purchases with only one coupon.

One WAG coupon works on all six bags

Sweeten the deal with this 5000 points coupon wyb $20

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1299532/ 

There are so many damn candy coupons in that booklet I had to come back home and reread the post.

Scored 12 bags today ($12.00).. thanks Mr C

labboypro said:   Sweeten the deal with this 5000 points coupon wyb $20

Just curious.. was that $20 before coupon usage?

SlamminMOFO said:   
labboypro said:   Sweeten the deal with this 5000 points coupon wyb $20

Just curious.. was that $20 before coupon usage?

before Manu q's and after wags q's. (the wags coupon book q's do count against your total, the manu q's from printing at Bricks, etc do not.)

Had coupon commando for cashier who wanted to read, research, and memorize every aspect of every coupon (which was causing the line to grow, and of course, sneer at me, instead of coupon-reader).  She balked at every line that said anything about "one coupon."  After writing her master's thesis on Mars coupons, she consulted with a manager (or perhaps she was defending a doctoral dissertation???).  By that point, I was ready to bail... but she wrapped it up and my OTD was $8.xx for 6 bags.  Clearly something didn't get applied correctly... but at least I escaped with my life.

labboypro said:   Had coupon commando for cashier who wanted to read, research, and memorize every aspect of every coupon (which was causing the line to grow, and of course, sneer at me, instead of coupon-reader).  She balked at every line that said anything about "one coupon."  After writing her master's thesis on Mars coupons, she consulted with a manager (or perhaps she was defending a doctoral dissertation???).  By that point, I was ready to bail... but she wrapped it up and my OTD was $8.xx for 6 bags.  Clearly something didn't get applied correctly... but at least I escaped with my life.

there's the signpost up ahead......you've reached......The Twilight Zone.....

You know your in trouble when they start reading the coupons...

VirginiaDC said:   You know your in trouble when they start reading the coupons...

The irony is....they read them but have no clue how to comprehend them. you buy 3 bags, cashier says "it says limit one per purchase, can't use 3 coupons", "you can't get an item for free" or the famous "the picture on the coupon is for the xyz kind and you got the abc variety" when the coupon clearly says ANY type or size.

Yep, always a joy to encounter these coupon experts.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
The irony is....they read them but have no clue how to comprehend them. you buy 3 bags, cashier says "it says limit one per purchase, can't use 3 coupons", "you can't get an item for free" or the famous "the picture on the coupon is for the xyz kind and you got the abc variety" when the coupon clearly says ANY type or size.

My new pet peeve. Cashiers who reduce the coupon amount the match the price of the item (had this happen at Shoprite yesterday and lost 63c). Because it's perfectly fine for the store to keep the overage (which they will obviously receive), but not the customer.

The coupons should say "one per item purchased" to avoid the ambiguity of "one per purchase".

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

My new pet peeve. Cashiers who reduce the coupon amount the match the price of the item (had this happen at Shoprite yesterday and lost 63c). Because it's perfectly fine for the store to keep the overage (which they will obviously receive), but not the customer.

The coupons should say "one per item purchased" to avoid the ambiguity of "one per purchase".

yep, the store can make money from your coupons, but you sure can't. No to mention, they are already making money for each coupon submitted per the terms in the fine print.

so it's a nice windfall for them....

VirginiaDC said:   You know your in trouble when they start reading the coupons...

In my case, I knew I was in trouble when I entered the store.  The store in my area is crap in every way.
MISTERCHEAP said:   yep, the store can make money from your coupons, but you sure can't. No to mention, they are already making money for each coupon submitted per the terms in the fine print.

so it's a nice windfall for them....

I used to have a neighbor who managed a huge Wallyworld in a one-Wallyworld town.  He was always complaining about coupons and how he discouraged their use.  One day, I pointed out on the T&C that the manufacturer paid them to service the coupon (how could he have not known that already?), and asked him if, as a consumer, he would be more inclined to buy something if it cost less... "sure."  Followed by asking him if, as a retailer, he didn't care WHO paid for an item, so long as it was paid for... "sure."  Voila... the lightbulb lit, and he started pushing coupons (I suggested he get bulk copies from manufacturers and tape them to items in the aisle to entice more buyers).

Used two $2 off coupons on Snickers and Milky Way at my local Dollar General (reg price $2.85 each - Rite Aid had them for $3.99 each). Walgreens is more of a drive from my house.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014