• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4C Cap-It, 6 pack - $1.69use $1/1 4C Cap-it Coupon
and use $1/1 4C Cap-it SR eCoupon
Free + $0.31 overage after coupon & ecoupon

Member Summary

shop rite
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So the better than free with coupon + e-coupon items at SR are:

4C Cap-It
Wishbone Dry
Pine Sol (if your store has it for $1.99)
VO5 Salon
Triaminic (e-coupon no longer available)

billrubin said:   So the better than free with coupon + e-coupon items at SR are:

4C Cap-It
Wishbone Dry
Pine Sol (if your store has it for $1.99)
VO5 Salon
Triaminic (e-coupon no longer available)

 

Two Larabar ALT Bars s/b free or MM.

.75 saving star
.75 manu q  at coupons.com (use database thread to search for it)
.75 sr eq

$3 off total. not sure how much they sell for.

got a box of the Cap It's yesterday, they are on sale for $1.99. Cool item! 6 caps in the box, each good for "two" infusions of ice tea. Basically put the cap on the bottled water, squirt in mixture to make ice tea, shake it, drink it, then use cap again on bottle #2. so basically, works out to cover 12 bottles for .99 ac or mm with the eq/savingstar.

MISTERCHEAP said:   got a box of the Cap It's yesterday, they are on sale for $1.99. Cool item! 6 caps in the box, each good for "two" infusions of ice tea. Basically put the cap on the bottled water, squirt in mixture to make ice tea, shake it, drink it, then use cap again on bottle #2. so basically, works out to cover 12 bottles for .99 ac or mm with the eq/savingstar.
  They were $1.69 in CT when I bought them on Sunday!

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   got a box of the Cap It's yesterday, they are on sale for $1.99. Cool item! 6 caps in the box, each good for "two" infusions of ice tea. Basically put the cap on the bottled water, squirt in mixture to make ice tea, shake it, drink it, then use cap again on bottle #2. so basically, works out to cover 12 bottles for .99 ac or mm with the eq/savingstar.
  They were $1.69 in CT when I bought them on Sunday!

  

Maybe that is what I paid.

Also, is anyone finding the LARABAR ALT bar at their shoprite? If so, in what section? I'm only finding the original Larabar with no ALT on the label.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Also, is anyone finding the LARABAR ALT bar at their shoprite? If so, in what section? I'm only finding the original Larabar with no ALT on the label.

I found them at one store, which was the one that I least expected to find it at because they're smaller than my usual store. They were with the other Larabar stuff. I find it very strange that Shoprite has 2 separate sections of bars, I guess one is protein bars and the other energy? The distinction is lost on me. But they've been separated at all of the stores I checked.

BTW the first ingredient is dates, which likely means that they taste as bad as the Kit's bars we got free at Whole Foods.

Sale is still on this week, as is the Vo5. Not sure about the Wish Bone.

billrubin said:   Sale is still on this week, as is the Vo5. Not sure about the Wish Bone.
  

BTW Bill, you were correct, I paid $1.69 for the 4c tea. Has anyone tried these yet? any good?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014