$2/1 Lindt Product (3.5 oz. or greater) - FB

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.facebook.com/LindtChocolate/app_444972985610751   

Allow the app on facebook. After watching video, you will be asked to fill out a short form and then be directed to the link. 2 prints.

Member Summary

lindt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
As far as I can understand what was explained in the quote just above, that does not seem to be the way it worked today ... (more)

NantucketSunrise (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 6:51a) |

Interesting ... guess this is a "YMMV" deal then.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 8:45a) |

I bought four 3.5 oz Ghiradelli bars with 4 Lindt coupons in one transaction at WAGS on Monday without any problem. Afte... (more)

JimsEmptyWallet (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 10:07a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting. How does it print, coupon on top or on bottom? It seems like there is a big ad somewhere on the page based on the size of the print file.

billrubin said:   How does it print, coupon on top or on bottom? It seems like there is a big ad somewhere on the page based on the size of the print file.Top. Ad prints in center of page.
  

Heads up:

Totallyfree ac at SHOP RITE on sale for $1.99 per bar to 9/21. Also, can print 2 of the q by starting over again at the "PRINT COUPON" page on FACEBOOK. Hitting back browser on Bricks won't work.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Hitting back browser on Bricks won't work.Worked for me in Chrome.
  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Hitting back browser on Bricks won't work.
Worked for me in Chrome.
  

  funny, tried in chrome, got the you've printed the max message. started again and got another that way. oh well.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
billrubin said:   How does it print, coupon on top or on bottom? It seems like there is a big ad somewhere on the page based on the size of the print file.
Top. Ad prints in center of page.
  

  Thanks!

Bump to remind people that the bags of truffles are free after coupon and +Up and bars are free after coupon at Rite Aid this week. The coupon is still available if you haven't printed it yet.

A direct link to this coupon (= no need to faff around with Facebook) is in this forum post:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1300066/

You can print it twice if you get out of the coupon site after the first printing and click on the forum post's link a second time.

coupon appears to have reset. I printed it last month, got 2 more just now!

MISTERCHEAP said:   coupon appears to have reset. I printed it last month, got 2 more just now!
  Not for me. This isn't the first time you've reported a coupon reset and it had not for me. Are you doing something to your machine to fool coupons.com into thinking you have not previously printed?

MISTERCHEAP said:   coupon appears to have reset. I printed it last month, got 2 more just now!
  No go for me on 2 PCs.
 

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   coupon appears to have reset. I printed it last month, got 2 more just now!
  Not for me. This isn't the first time you've reported a coupon reset and it had not for me. Are you doing something to your machine to fool coupons.com into thinking you have not previously printed?

  

I don't know Bill! all I know is, I got another set I wasn't expecting, and I did print out 2 last month. Oh well. Sorry it didn't work for others.

No love for me either, but that is fine as the Rite Aid sale is over now.

3.5oz $1.66 Friday only at safeway

Walgreens has them on sale. 2/$4 starting 10-20, so free if you print a couple coupons

LORENW said:   Walgreens has them on sale. 2/$4 starting 10-20, so free if you print a couple coupons

To get the 2/$4 deal, you need to have a Walgreen's card.

I never got around to signing up, but a nice elderly lady in line graciously gave her card to cashier so I could get the deal.

FYI - I accidently got Ghirardelli bars. Are they the same company as Lindt? Transaction went thru...maybe a mistake by cashier?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
LORENW said:   Walgreens has them on sale. 2/$4 starting 10-20, so free if you print a couple coupons

To get the 2/$4 deal, you need to have a Walgreen's card.

I never got around to signing up, but a nice elderly lady in line graciously gave her card to cashier so I could get the deal.

FYI - I accidently got Ghirardelli bars. Are they the same company as Lindt? Transaction went thru...maybe a mistake by cashier?

  Looks like they are now the same company according to their website

Customer Service:
888.40.COCOA (888.402.6262)
corpsales@ghirardelli.lindt.com 

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
LORENW said:   Walgreens has them on sale. 2/$4 starting 10-20, so free if you print a couple coupons

To get the 2/$4 deal, you need to have a Walgreen's card.

I never got around to signing up, but a nice elderly lady in line graciously gave her card to cashier so I could get the deal.

FYI - I accidently got Ghirardelli bars. Are they the same company as Lindt? Transaction went thru...maybe a mistake by cashier?

  Cards are at the register desk and FREE, very easy

ShopRite will have these for $2 starting 10/27-11/2

MrVietnam said:   No love for me either, but that is fine as the Rite Aid sale is over now.
  bars will be free at RA after coupon and +Up the week of Nov 10 (I think its the 10th)

my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   No love for me either, but that is fine as the Rite Aid sale is over now.
  bars will be free at RA after coupon and +Up the week of Nov 10 (I think its the 10th)

  Bummer I am out of prints though.

MrVietnam said:    Bummer I am out of prints though.
  Means you need to buy a new computer! Or find one to borrow where the owner won't mind your installing a plug-in.

Didn't know about the 2 choc companies' being 1! That's interesting. There were so many more Gh. choices on the shelf than Lindt choices at my local Walgreen's, but I didn't know I could choose from them too.

---
So many sectors are becoming an oligopoly... it's not good for society.

Hope I didn't trip a switch in a giant storage shed in Utah or wherever by expressing that sentiment.

NantucketSunrise said:   Didn't know about the 2 choc companies' being 1! That's interesting. There were so many more Gh. choices on the shelf than Lindt choices at my local Walgreen's, but I didn't know I could choose from them too.

---
So many sectors are becoming an oligopoly... it's not good for society.

Hope I didn't trip a switch in a giant storage shed in Utah or wherever by expressing that sentiment.

  That giant "storage shed" in Utah is only about fifteen minutes away from my brother's house.

MrVietnam said:   NantucketSunrise said:   Didn't know about the 2 choc companies' being 1! That's interesting. There were so many more Gh. choices on the shelf than Lindt choices at my local Walgreen's, but I didn't know I could choose from them too.

---
So many sectors are becoming an oligopoly... it's not good for society.

Hope I didn't trip a switch in a giant storage shed in Utah or wherever by expressing that sentiment.

  That giant "storage shed" in Utah is only about fifteen minutes away from my brother's house.


LOL - What are you guys talking about?

NantucketSunrise said:   Didn't know about the 2 choc companies' being 1! That's interesting. There were so many more Gh. choices on the shelf than Lindt choices at my local Walgreen's, but I didn't know I could choose from them too.

---
So many sectors are becoming an oligopoly... it's not good for society.

Hope I didn't trip a switch in a giant storage shed in Utah or wherever by expressing that sentiment.

The coupon scanning on Ghiradelli doesn't have anything to do w/ the companies having same ownership.
The Lindt coupon is coded 992 which means it will scan on anything at RA. 
eg.  Buy toothpaste and Lindt bar, ring up tp first then Lindt.  Coupons for both but cashier scans Lindt coupon first. 
The toothpaste coupon will then beep "no matching item" because the Lindt attached to the first item found w/o a coupon attached, the toothpaste. 
So when toothpaste coupon gets scanned it beeps "no matching item" because toothpaste already has a coupon attached to it, the Lindt coupon.
In the example below the Lindt attached to the first item found w/o a coupon: Ghiradelli bars.
To avoid beeps I always hand over Lindt coupon last so other coupons attach properly. 
Many Visine coupons are also 992.
When coupons had traditional UPC codes you would see the 992 in the numbers but w/ the newer bar codes you learn something is coded that way because something beeps and shouldn't have.  If you then examine your receipt you'll find something attached to something it should not have attached to.

my4mainecoons said:   
NantucketSunrise said:   Didn't know about the 2 choc companies' being 1! That's interesting. There were so many more Gh. choices on the shelf than Lindt choices at my local Walgreen's, but I didn't know I could choose from them too.

---
So many sectors are becoming an oligopoly... it's not good for society.

Hope I didn't trip a switch in a giant storage shed in Utah or wherever by expressing that sentiment.

The coupon scanning on Ghiradelli doesn't have anything to do w/ the companies having same ownership.
The Lindt coupon is coded 992 which means it will scan on anything at RA. 
eg.  Buy toothpaste and Lindt bar, ring up tp first then Lindt.  Coupons for both but cashier scans Lindt coupon first. 
The toothpaste coupon will then beep "no matching item" because the Lindt attached to the first item found w/o a coupon attached, the toothpaste. 
So when toothpaste coupon gets scanned it beeps "no matching item" because toothpaste already has a coupon attached to it, the Lindt coupon.
In the example below the Lindt attached to the first item found w/o a coupon: Ghiradelli bars.
To avoid beeps I always hand over Lindt coupon last so other coupons attach properly. 
Many Visine coupons are also 992.
When coupons had traditional UPC codes you would see the 992 in the numbers but w/ the newer bar codes you learn something is coded that way because something beeps and shouldn't have.  If you then examine your receipt you'll find something attached to something it should not have attached to.

  I think he said  it was Walgreens.  Do they use the same coding?

I scored a strawberries and cream today... Man, that was delicious.

SlamminMOFO said:     I think he said  it was Walgreens.  Do they use the same coding?

I scored a strawberries and cream today... Man, that was delicious.
 

  Coding is on the coupon what differs from store to store is how the registers are programmed to deal with it but for the most part 992's work on anything. 

was able to get a few of all the flavors (Lindt and Ghirardelli) at both Walgreens and walmartsux (price match)... dark chocolate ... the only ...


JimsEmptyWallet said:   I got 2 new coupons at
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

  Thanks, They did work for me as well.

I missed the Walgreens sale by a couple days and there is no Shop Rite in this area. Anyone know of other places to score cheap/free chocolate?

MrVietnam said:   I missed the Walgreens sale by a couple days and there is no Shop Rite in this area. Anyone know of other places to score cheap/free chocolate?
  See the other thread Mr C started.. more Walgreens free Lindt coming up next week w/coupons

MrVietnam said:   I missed the Walgreens sale by a couple days and there is no Shop Rite in this area. Anyone know of other places to score cheap/free chocolate?
It's hard to believe that you won't drive 2500+ miles each way to get something for free.  

MrVietnam said:   I missed the Walgreens sale by a couple days and there is no Shop Rite in this area. Anyone know of other places to score cheap/free chocolate?
(see previous post)
you don't have a walmartsux near you ? how lucky can you be ?

others on SD are reporting this has reset for 1 or 2 more prints (on FB) if you printed them awhile back. If you printed them in the last 1-2 weeks, probabaly won't work.

You do need to "unlike", like them again, watch the video again for this to work.

Why do I keep printing these coupons.... I'm allergic to chocolate! lol I'll give the chocolate to boyfriend's sisters or something.

MelissaAnne said:   Why do I keep printing these coupons.... I'm allergic to chocolate! lol I'll give the chocolate to boyfriend's sisters or something.
  Are you allergic to white chocolate also?  If not, Lindt white chocoloate is one of the best white chocolates I have ever tasted.  I'm not a big fan of it myself but I can tolerate this brand.

Skipping 5 Messages...
NantucketSunrise said:    
As far as I can understand what was explained in the quote just above, that does not seem to be the way it worked today at a Walgreen's in my town -- 

The system would NOT take the Lindt coupon on Ghiradelli bars -- which were the same size (3.5 oz) as stated on receipt.  The cashier, who, bless her, wanted it to work for me, tried 3 ways (cancelling the transaction 3 times and starting again with a different strategy) and also called the manager over - he approved the idea of it, if she could get the system to take it, but the system would not take it.

As part of my order, I was buying 3 Lindt bars and 1 Ghiradelli bar - the cash register had no problem accepting the coupon on the 3 Lindt bars, but would not accept the coupon on the Ghiradelli bar, no matter how it was rung up or in what order, etc.  We tried different types of Ghiradelli bar, thinking maybe it was just a problem with that flavor, but no go.  When I added a 4th Lindt bar, the system took all 4 Lindt coupons. 

 

  I bought four 3.5 oz Ghiradelli bars with 4 Lindt coupons in one transaction at WAGS on Monday without any problem. After coupons, the total was $0.00.
 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014