$4/1 Schick WOMENS Razor Coupon – FREE at Walmart,

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.mysavings.com/smartsource-printable-grocery-coupons.asp?   

WalMart--Schick Women's Silk Effects Plus Razors (regular price) - $3.98   as low as FREE after coupon

Member Summary

schick (53.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes, Wamart allows the full coupon value so you can get overage at times.  I had some of the $3.00 off any Schick too re... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Oct. 20, 2013 @ 4:01p) |

That sort of thing really annoys me., since you KNOW the store is going to get the full amount. They're just making the ... (more)

billrubin (Oct. 20, 2013 @ 6:24p) |

I forgot to mention... He said. "I'll do it this time and make a special exception for you" after I called him out on it... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Oct. 20, 2013 @ 7:03p) |

Impressive savings!

billrubin said:   Impressive savings!

hey!! and you keep the overage at WalMart! $396 to spend on other stuff too.

yet another affiliate link

lordoffire said:   yet another affiliate link

lof,

these links are to preclipped q's. It saves people a ton of time and effort not having to scroll to page 14 of the coupons to find it. If you have a problem, complain to the mods and stop crapping in  my threads. thnx.

PS, I should also add that FW does not do business with smartsource/coupons.com etc and doesn't get an revenue for the click thru, so fw is not losing anything if the referral link stays where it's preclipped. I doubt anyone would have a problem with this in general. and I can assure you, it is NOT  my referral link either.

Smartsource coupons are at least easy to find since you can select by manufacturer. It's coupons.com that's a pain with 28 pages of coupons to scroll thru.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

lof,

these links are to preclipped q's. It saves people a ton of time and effort not having to scroll to page 14 of the coupons to find it. If you have a problem, complain to the mods and stop crapping in  my threads. thnx.

PS, I should also add that FW does not do business with smartsource/coupons.com etc and doesn't get an revenue for the click thru, so fw is not losing anything if the referral link stays where it's preclipped. I doubt anyone would have a problem with this in general. and I can assure you, it is NOT  my referral link either.

Drop-down brand selection. Takes seconds. 

I would be more than happy to set up a site with affiliate pages so I can get paid whenever people want to print coupons.....I mean, so I can "assist others".

lordoffire said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

lof,

I would be more than happy to set up a site with affiliate pages so I can get paid whenever people want to print coupons.....I mean, so I can "assist others".

some have the drop downs, some do not. and again, this is not my link and I am not profiting off any of my posts. If you know a way to get the coupon preclipped in the url and wipe out affilate info, let me know.

It is frustrating.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
lordoffire said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

lof,

some have the drop downs, some do not. and again, this is not my link and I am not profiting off any of my posts. If you know a way to get the coupon preclipped in the url and wipe out affilate info, let me know.

click the twitter button, copy and paste link

http://smartsource.com:80/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MKRU3JAAR6C...

LRWC has a Target deal that I like better since I suspect it is a better razor.

Buy 2 Schick Hydro Silk Razors 15% off, $8.06 each (sale price)
-(2) $4/1 Schick Women's Razor or Refill
-(1) $5/2 Select Schick Hydro Silk Items Target printable
-(1) 10% Off Schick Hydro Silk Target Cartwheel Offer (deducts $1.12)
Pay: $2.00
as low as $1.00 each after stacked coupons & offers wyb 2

Thanks! I have some of these coupons from the backs of samples!

ricksgal said:   Thanks! I have some of these coupons from the backs of samples!
$4 coupons on the samples?

I tried to do the Target deal today but my local Target is high-priced and the Hydro Silk Razors were $9.51 instead of $8.06, which would have made them $2.50 after coupons and not worth it. I went to CVS and picked up the Intuition razors, which my wife and daughter much prefer, for $1.99 after coupon and $3 ECB. Sadly the limit was 1 per card.

Thanks to you this week MISTERCHEAP, I'm gonna have great hair and smooth skin=)

This seems to have reset, I was just able to print two more.

No go for me on the reset...

On a side note, I attempted to use 4 of these coupons from the original printing and the WalMart store refused to accept them as they were "no matching item" or something like that.  I argued that it states "any" and they still refused.  I put a call in to customer service as a complaint against the store and still waiting to hear back.  

SlamminMOFO said:   No go for me on the reset...

On a side note, I attempted to use 4 of these coupons from the original printing and the WalMart store refused to accept them as they were "no matching item" or something like that.  I argued that it states "any" and they still refused.  I put a call in to customer service as a complaint against the store and still waiting to hear back.  

What did you buy? I got 2 of the razors that were free with coupon and the coupons worked fine. They also worked fine at CVS and RA (on Intuition at both places).

I suppose it is possible that I found a machine that I had not printed them from.

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   No go for me on the reset...

What did you buy? I got 2 of the razors that were free with coupon and the coupons worked fine. They also worked fine at CVS and RA (on Intuition at both places).

I suppose it is possible that I found a machine that I had not printed them from.

Tried to buy the Schick Silk Effects or whatever it is called for 3.98.  I think the cashier and/or front end manager was fudging it up on purpose.

SlamminMOFO said:     Tried to buy the Schick Silk Effects or whatever it is called for 3.98.  I think the cashier and/or front end manager was fudging it up on purpose.
Too bad. I actually got the full $4 and it covered some of the sales tax!

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:     Tried to buy the Schick Silk Effects or whatever it is called for 3.98.  I think the cashier and/or front end manager was fudging it up on purpose.
Too bad. I actually got the full $4 and it covered some of the sales tax!

Yes, Wamart allows the full coupon value so you can get overage at times.  I had some of the $3.00 off any Schick too recently and bought a few packs of the cheapo style 10+2 packs (1.97).  The manager attempted to reduce the coupon value until I told him he was supposed to allow the full coupon amt according to WalMart policy.  He was mad and did what he was supposed to do.

SlamminMOFO said:   
The manager attempted to reduce the coupon value until I told him he was supposed to allow the full coupon amt according to WalMart policy.  He was mad and did what he was supposed to do.
That sort of thing really annoys me., since you KNOW the store is going to get the full amount. They're just making the decision that it's OK for them but not OK for you.

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
The manager attempted to reduce the coupon value until I told him he was supposed to allow the full coupon amt according to WalMart policy.  He was mad and did what he was supposed to do.

That sort of thing really annoys me., since you KNOW the store is going to get the full amount. They're just making the decision that it's OK for them but not OK for you.

I forgot to mention... He said. "I'll do it this time and make a special exception for you" after I called him out on it and I said, "You aren't doing anything special for me except for what policy states".  that had to be an ego buster for him.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014