• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

COKE DEAL CVS to 9/28
Disclaimer
NOTE::

YOU MUST SPLIT THIS BETWEENT TWO ORDERS, 6 on 1, 3 on the #2 or 4 on 1, 5 on 2, etc. due to a limit of 6 per transaction. Your purchases WILL TRACK, so the $10 ECB will print after order #2 when you spend $30 total (plus tax of course and deposit where reqd)

NOTE: some markets have a 3/$10 price while others a3/$9 price. If you have the $9 price for 3, you can get 10 for $30 split bet. two orders. thnx safetydance for the heads up.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IMPORTANT NOTE.
the fine print on the ad requires a combo of COKE and CVS Gold Emblem purchased to earn the extra bucks. you can buy a bag of CVS Candy shownin the store ad for 77c if for some reason your ECB doesn't print out when hitting $30 on the coke purchases. add. 77 to the total of the deal if that is an absolute must to get the $10 ECB certificate.

Coke is 3/$9 in my ad, so I need to buy 10. Check your ads before you head out to the store!

SafetyDance said:   Coke is 3/$9 in my ad, so I need to buy 10. Check your ads before you head out to the store!

Even better, you can get 10 total for $20 a/ecb. I can only get 9!

Hopefully it includes Sprite... I prefer that with my drinks.

JaxFL said:   Hopefully it includes Sprite... I prefer that with my drinks.
All 12pk Coke products are included.

It has also been reported elsewhere that you do not have to purchase the Gold Emblem products. $30 of Coke products will get you the $10 ECBs.

Got the Sprite and couple of cokes - 10 total. No Gold Emblem required. Used the new $5 off $20 cpn ... so total of $1.50 per pack. Thanks!

In my region (So Cal) they are $2.88 each so it looks like I have to buy 11 12-packs. Does the CRV count towards the $30 minimum purchase amount?

MrVietnam said:   In my region (So Cal) they are $2.88 each so it looks like I have to buy 11 12-packs. Does the CRV count towards the $30 minimum purchase amount?

Mr V, the 2 liter bottles at $1.25ea (that's the sale price here) would be a good add on with 10, would make it $30.13 instead of added $2.88 for the 12 pack.

Can't answer about CRV, luckily, we don't have that here.

In CT it does not.

MrVietnam said:   In my region (So Cal) they are $2.88 each so it looks like I have to buy 11 12-packs. Does the CRV count towards the $30 minimum purchase amount?
No, it does not.

At CVS how much under the spend threshold can you be and still have the ECB print? Case in point -- if the required spend is $30 to get a $10 ECB, if my total us $29.67 will the ECB print?

EDIT: I found my answer. CVS requires 98% for the ECB to print. That means for a $30 threshold, you would need to spend $29.40, so in my scenario the $10 ECB will print with a $29.67 spend. So that means tomorrow I will be getting a great deal on Coke 12 packs.

I was able to get 9 Coke product 12-packs for only $1.19 each AFTER all taxes and CRV fees. That is one hot price for 12-packs.

Here is how I did it:

In the first transaction, I got 6 12-packs (as that is the per transaction limit) at $2.88 each and to get over $20 I threw in 3 2-liter Cokes. I used the CVS $5 off $20 and the CVS $3 off anything that came in my e-mail. I paid out the door after coupons $18.28

In the second transaction (at a different but nearby store) I got 3 more 12-packs and in order to get the transaction over $20 so I could use another CVS $5 off $20, I got a Colgate toothbrush (free after man Q and $2 ECB) and 2 Revlon hair dyes (free after man Qs and $3 ECB). After coupons the total came to $11.82.

The grand total of both transactions came to $30.10, then once you subtract out the $15 in ECBs I got back I had OOP of $15.10, then I subtract out the 3 2-liter bottles with the tax and CRV and that left me with $10.73 for 9 12-packs, or $1.19 each after all taxes and CRV fees. That is like getting each can for 10 cents each. After I sell the aluminum back to the recycler and get 5 cents back per can it is like I am getting each can of soda for only a nickel!

I was able to get some fresh product too. I think they newly restocked their shelves at both stores I was at. Very happy about that. The Coke Zero doesn't expire until the end of January 2014 and the Fanta Orange and Strawberry of good through June next year. Even the Diet Coke is good until the middle of December.

Thanks OP, Great deal on Coke products. And to answer my own question, no, CRV fees do not count toward total spend. However I found out you can use ECBs to pay for CRV though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014