• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Edge shave gel is $2.44. If you printed the B1G1 free MQ from Coupons.com and the $1 off TQ, use them with the 10% off Cartwheel offer. When scanned, the MQ takes off $3.50 (YMMV, since your cashier may manually adjust, but I've done this three times and it hasn't happened).

The math from my receipt:
($2.44 - 10% CW) + ($2.44 - $1 TQ - 10% CW) = $3.48 - $3.50 MQ = Two FREE

Member Summary

What is cartwheel?

WLABOB said:   What is cartwheel?
    see lordoffire's thread about it here in drug/grocery. how to use it.

WLABOB said:   What is cartwheel?

Target's mobile/social coupon program that requires Facebook.

http://cartwheel.target.com/

Great!!! Really informative post about Discounts

I know the T coupons always say a limit of one per offer, but I have generally been able to use one per item. If so, one can get a $1 MM out of this.

yoregano said:   I know the T coupons always say a limit of one per offer, but I have generally been able to use one per item. If so, one can get a $1 MM out of this.
  Common sense and Target usually don't go together. Of course it should be one per item, but their continuity and training need improvements.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014