• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week, ShopRite has a promo get $3 oyno wyb $10 of Smart Balance items in one order. Many pop. SB items are on sale as well. (not sure if OYNO spend is based on sale or shelf prices yet)

use these coupons below to get some nice deals on the items. Can be pretty cheap or almost free with the right combo of products/coupons/oyno factored it.

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=E3ZRDETDN4L3O   

$0.50 above ANY

.75/1 Buttery Spread (link) http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=E3ZRD...

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buy 1 Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread 13-15 oz, $3.59
Buy 3 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter 7.5 oz, $1.99 ($2.49)
Subtotal: $9.56 ($11.06)
-(1) $0.75/1 Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread printable coupon
-(1) $0.75/1 Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread SR eCoupon
-(3) $0.50/1 Smart Balance Product printable
Pay: $4.31
Get: $3.00 Catalina
as low as $0.33 each after stacked coupons & Catalina
*assuming this deal is working on pre-price plus prices

Buy 4 Smart Balance Milk, $2.99 each
Subtotal: $11.96
-(4) $0.50/1 Smart Balance Product printable
Pay: $7.96
Get: $3.00 Catalina
as low as $1.24 each after coupons & Catalina
*assuming this deal is working on pre-price plus prices


Sm Balance Items on sale
Disclaimer
see scan

What's interesting is that this isn't even in the ad! It's a link on SR's home page. I happened to notice the shelf tag at my local store and couldn't figure out if it was a current sale or maybe last week's that they forgot to take down!

The milk deal is not based on Price Plus discounts and will definitely work even if it's working on shelf prices (which is unlikely).

I see that LRWC posted the deal without giving me credit, since I was the first one who mentioned it there.

billrubin said:   What's interesting is that this isn't even in the ad! It's a link on SR's home page. I happened to notice the shelf tag at my local store and couldn't figure out if it was a current sale or maybe last week's that they forgot to take down!

The milk deal is not based on Price Plus discounts and will definitely work even if it's working on shelf prices (which is unlikely).

I see that LRWC posted the deal without giving me credit, since I was the first one who mentioned it there.

  

Like you Bill, I too noticed the tags in my store which prompted my post here. I saw the LWRC posts after, which is why I posted those after the initial coupon links.

It's nice that it's full line smart balance, a couple of things I can use and make a decent deal out of this, even if it costs me $2-3 net ac/oyno.

If you're just looking for spreads, the Light Buttery Spread (the square container that is $3.59 this week) is $1.75 next week. With the 75c coupon it's only 25c and the first one is 50c better than free if you have the e-coupon clipped. I'm going to pass on this week's deal.

billrubin said:   If you're just looking for spreads, the Light Buttery Spread (the square container that is $3.59 this week) is $1.75 next week. With the 75c coupon it's only 25c and the first one is 50c better than free if you have the e-coupon clipped. I'm going to pass on this week's deal.
   looks like the 75c q is NLA, just the 50c q is up at the link.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   If you're just looking for spreads, the Light Buttery Spread (the square container that is $3.59 this week) is $1.75 next week. With the 75c coupon it's only 25c and the first one is 50c better than free if you have the e-coupon clipped. I'm going to pass on this week's deal.
   looks like the 75c q is NLA, just the 50c q is up at the link.

So that makes the first one free with the 75c e-coupon.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014