$1 off Starbucks Iced Coffee drink

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New coupon on their site. I have yet to find a print limit and it appears they're all generated with unique codes. Combine with the $1/1 Shoprite e-coupon (NLA, expires 9/28) and $1 Savingstar (also NLA, expires 9/30) for a $1 MM.

http://www.starbucks.com/promo/iced-coffee   

Member Summary

Starbucks
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I thought it was revtrax, but it's rather odd they didn't put the usual info on there

I got nine before it conked out...not sure if it's just the computer
pretty sure it's dead

Yes, definitely dead. I was able to generate a bunch and even sent them to PDF Creator.  It's strange that there was no verifiable barcode on the coupon (there seemed to be an empty spot where one should be) but the codes are all unique.

I printed 46 lol

MelissaAnne said:   I printed 46 lol
  You lie like dinosaurs.

lordoffire said:   
  You lie like dinosaurs.

lol totally not lying. I kept printing and printing and printing.

lordoffire said:   
  You lie like dinosaurs.

Why do you say that? It was ridiculously easy to print that many. After you printed the first one, subsequent coupons took only a few seconds each. My biggest delay was when Chrome popped up its print preview screen. I haven't printed the physical coupon, but I have 20 of them in a PDF file in case I find a good deal. I've printed a half dozen that I generated separately since I wanted to check the codes to make sure they were unique.

billrubin said:   
lordoffire said:   
  You lie like dinosaurs.

Why do you say that? It was ridiculously easy to print that many. After you printed the first one, subsequent coupons took only a few seconds each. My biggest delay was when Chrome popped up its print preview screen. I haven't printed the physical coupon, but I have 20 of them in a PDF file in case I find a good deal. I've printed a half dozen that I generated separately since I wanted to check the codes to make sure they were unique.

It was, as it is called in my country, a joke.

New $1 Savingstar offer available - "limited quantity". Free bottle with the coupon at most places. Maybe better than free at some point.

liar liar pants on fire

Found out inadvertently today that the coupon also scans on Frappucino, at least at CVS. Both drinks were on sale for $1.50, with $2 ECB WYB $10, but they did not have 14 bottles. So the manager asked why I didn't get the Frappucino instead. I showed her the coupon, and she said "well that's also coffee", and sure enough the coupon scanned fine. I was so thankful (and she was so impressed with the $1 off coupon), that I gave her an extra 5 that I wasn't using. I also had the $1 SavingStar offer on both accounts with CVS cards attached to them, so I paid 50c after ECB for 7 bottles.

The coupon is expiring this week, around the 22nd (at least mine are).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014