Voting History
rated:
 http://www.coupons.com/coupons/    

Search for Jagermeister or look under beverages

Member Summary

Jager
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Jager.

tyty

"Where Are My Coupons?They are almost ready to print! First, you need our Coupon Printer."

Coupon Printer? eww

Oh no! This could be trouble.... Thanks OP!

Thanks, remick.

I used to get my Jager, Baren Jager, and other kinds of liquor from my lil sis and her friends, who were Jager Girls.  Too bad she's not anymore.

GuitarMan said:   Thanks, remick.

I used to get my Jager, Baren Jager, and other kinds of liquor from my lil sis and her friends, who were Jager Girls.  Too bad she's not anymore.

TPIPWP

oppie1 said:   

TPIPWP

I'm a little old to know what the acronym means, but I'm guessing from the *wink* that you want me to post pictures.
I don't know if I'm even allowed to post pics like that, but I'll check my pic files for a tame one.

Don't see it anymore

GuitarMan said:   
oppie1 said:   

TPIPWP

I'm a little old to know what the acronym means, but I'm guessing from the *wink* that you want me to post pictures.
I don't know if I'm even allowed to post pics like that, but I'll check my pic files for a tame one.

Texas Prairie Wetlands Project

there is also a coupon for $9 off, for those who are in a state not listed for the rebate. that is except for the up tight Utah

thanks!

This post is pointless without pics

O.K.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014