• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Better Than FREE Snickers Bites at CVS!
Buy 6 Snickers Bites 8 oz bag - $2.50 eachTotal: $15
-(6)$2/1 Snickers Bites Coupon 
Pay$3
Get a $5 ECB
FREE + $2 Money maker after coupons & ECB

Member Summary

Snickers Bites
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How does it know?

yesidonoitall (Oct. 26, 2013 @ 2:24a) |

Every computer has a unique ID (not the same as an IP address).  I believe it tracks based on that

SlamminMOFO (Oct. 26, 2013 @ 6:36a) |

I can confirm, after just scarfing down half a bag, that these are incredibly addictive.

mactv (Nov. 06, 2013 @ 11:01a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks.
 

Are coupons like these per computer, or per printer? (For example, if you have 2 computers in the house but only 1 printer, can you only get 1 set of coupons?)

NantucketSunrise said:   Are coupons like these per computer, or per printer? (For example, if you have 2 computers in the house but only 1 printer, can you only get 1 set of coupons?)
  

computer.

Don't see the Snickers bites in my add. Are you referring to the "Mars Chocolate Pouches 7-8 oz"?

VirginiaDC said:   Don't see the Snickers bites in my add. Are you referring to the "Mars Chocolate Pouches 7-8 oz"?
  

yes, that's the "family name" of all brands under Mars which includes these Snicker Bites. they are part of the ECB promo advertised.

Worked perfectly. My Snickers bites weren't marked but I scanned them at the scanner and they came up $2.50 so I knew I was good to go. 

a small update to this deal:

OP deal works the same for SNICKERS BITES OR MILKY WAY Bites if you prefer one candy over the other. Same deal, same MM with coupons/ecbs

Coupon says "Available at WalMart". Will CVS actually get reimbursed when they send in this coupon?

My understanding is it's only a problem if it says "only redeemable at ..."

Thanks MC!

Worked great.

I was also able to use the $5 off $15 register coupon that I got the other day to pick up some milk to go with these!

Green (again) for you

Does anybody know if this is one ECB per card max?

SlamminMOFO said:   Does anybody know if this is one ECB per card max?
  
What does your ad say?

SafetyDance said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   Does anybody know if this is one ECB per card max?
  
What does your ad say?

  Not sure as I haven't looked at it but if you do CVS deals, you know it's not always correct in the print.  Sometimes they allow more than what is stated.

My ECB says needed $15 and reached $15 so I am guessing 1.

VirginiaDC said:   My ECB says needed $15 and reached $15 so I am guessing 1.
  

Does it specifically say "OFFER LIMIT REACHED" if not, you can do another. That's how you know for sure.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
VirginiaDC said:   My ECB says needed $15 and reached $15 so I am guessing 1.
  

Does it specifically say "OFFER LIMIT REACHED" if not, you can do another. That's how you know for sure.

  I dont see "limit reached" on my receipt for this deal.    Did anybody  try it a second time on the same card (in order to rinse and repeat with an ECB with no OOP on the second)??

SlamminMOFO said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
VirginiaDC said:   My ECB says needed $15 and reached $15 so I am guessing 1.
  

Does it specifically say "OFFER LIMIT REACHED" if not, you can do another. That's how you know for sure.

  I dont see "limit reached" on my receipt for this deal.    Did anybody  try it a second time on the same card (in order to rinse and repeat with an ECB with no OOP on the second)??

  

My advice, after you've done the first $5 ecb on 6 bags...buy 1 bag for .50 ac. then look at your receipt, you should see "amount needed to earn reward" $12.50, then you'll know and you can buy 5 more bags.

FYI, this deal is very popular, already seeing the bags WIPED OUT at many stores, so BE SURE TO GET A RAINCHECK on BOTH THE SALES PRICE AND THE ECB OFFER. If they get them back in stock next week or two, you can then partake of the deal since the coupons don't expire right away.

Used the 6 $2/off and a $5 off $15. Got paid $7 to buy Snickers bites. Thanks Mistercheap!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
NantucketSunrise said:   Are coupons like these per computer, or per printer? (For example, if you have 2 computers in the house but only 1 printer, can you only get 1 set of coupons?)
  

computer.

  How does it know?

yesidonoitall said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
NantucketSunrise said:   Are coupons like these per computer, or per printer? (For example, if you have 2 computers in the house but only 1 printer, can you only get 1 set of coupons?)
  

computer.

  How does it know?

  Every computer has a unique ID (not the same as an IP address).  I believe it tracks based on that

I can confirm, after just scarfing down half a bag, that these are incredibly addictive.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014