• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy (1) Gillette Venus Razor, 1 ct $6.79, regular price
Use $3.00/1 Gillette Venus Razor, excludes disposables - PG 9/29 (exp 10/31)
Pay $3.79 and get back $5.00 ExtraBucks (limit 1)
Final cost: $1.21 Moneymaker

Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter $9.99
Pay $9.99 and get $9.99 ExtraBucks (limit 1)
Final cost: FREE

Suave Professionals Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers, 9.14.5 oz $2.00
Use $1.50/1 Suave Professionals Product, excludes trial/travel size, Limit 2 identical coupons in same shopping trip - RP 9/29 (exp 10/27)
Final cost: $0.50

Mars, or Hersheys single candy bars - $1.19 each on sale Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 regular snickers candy bar and 3 snickers Peanut butter squared bars - $1.19 each
Use (3) Buy 1 SNICKERS Bar, get 1 Peanut Butter Squared FREE printable 
Pay: $1.19 for all 6 = $.20 cents each!! <---- Stock up price!!

Buy 6 single candy bars (listed on coupon below) - $1.19 each
Use (2) Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Snickers, Twix, M&M's, 3 Musketeers, Dove, or Milky Way printable 
Or Use (2) Buy 2 Get 1 FREE three musketeers bar printable 
Pay: $3.57 = $.60 cents each

Spend $20.00 on ANY eucerin or aquaphor and get $10.00 ExtraBucks, Limit 1
Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Eucerin lotions, $5.29 - $6.29 regular price
Use four $2.00/1 Eucerin Hand or Body Lotion, 2-21 oz, Limit 4 like coupons in same shopping trip from RP 10/27 (exp 12/31)
Or $2.00/1 Eucerin Face Care Product printable 
Pay as low as $13.16 and get back $10.00 ExtraBucks
Final Price: as low as $.79 cents each

Nivea lip care - 2/$5
Use $3/2 Nivea Lip Care Product, exp. 11/10/13 (RP 10/27/13)
Final cost: $1 each

Tide Laundry detergent, 19 - 32 loads - $5.94
Use $2/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 11/30/13 (P&G 10/27/13)
Pay: $3.94 and get back $1 ECB (limit 1)
Final cost: $2.94 <--- Great price for Tide brand!

Coca Cola 12 packs - buy 3 get 1 FREE = 4/$10.98 (Must buy 4 to get this pricing: limit 4)
Final cost: $2.75 per 12 pack!! <-- This is a great price for a 12 pack Coca Cola!

Sobe Life Water .88ea, use $1/1 KIOSK COUPON still printing out as of TODAY for final price of free + 12c overage (have other items in order)

Member Summary

Venus Razor (9.61kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

SObe yourself (39.56kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Saw this on SD:

I did noticed that my CVS had another upgrade to their systems. Any coupon that has overage will prompt t... (more)

MrVietnam (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 9:18a) |

I noticed that too and my cashier said the system is still so screwed up...  I had a valid Sobe cvs coupon that the regi... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 10:45a) |

heads up!!
Reports of a $4 off $10 RAZOR (any) printing out from Kiosk on many cards.

Buy the Venus AND the 5 blade CVS Ra... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Oct. 29, 2013 @ 11:40a) |

Hot Halloween Candy Deal scenario:
Buy (2) Twix fun size bags (9.78 - 12 oz) - $1.88 each

Buy (3) Twix single candy bars - $1.19 each B2G1 FREE
Buy (3) snickers bars - $1.19 each B2G1 FREE
Buy (3) snicker peanut butter squared bars -$1.19 each B2G1 FREE
Total $14.47
Use (1) $1/2 M&M's Twix or snickers fun size bags printable
Use (2) Buy one TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® or MINIS Bag (8.5oz or larger) , Get a TWIX® Brand Singles Bar Free printable (1.68oz-1.79oz) 
Use (3)  Buy 1 SNICKERS Bar, get 1 Peanut Butter Squared FREE printable
Final cost: $3.95 for TWO funsize bags (9.78 - 12 oz.) AND 9 single candy bars! 

For this deal:

I see no such coupon in my 9/29 PG. I see a $3/1 coupon for Gillette ProGlide but not a $3/1 for Gillette Venus. I looked several times. Am I missing something?

MrVietnam said:   For this deal:

I see no such coupon in my 9/29 PG. I see a $3/1 coupon for Gillette ProGlide but not a $3/1 for Gillette Venus. I looked several times. Am I missing something?

Perhaps it's in the September/October P&G and expires 10/31? Beyond that, I don't know, this was taken off another deal board, so likely an error of some kind.

EDIT TO ADD: It's there Mr. V, on Page 5 of the OCTOBER P&G (last months) which expires on 10/31. On the page with some cover girl and olay coupons.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   For this deal:

Perhaps it's in the September/October P&G and expires 10/31? Beyond that, I don't know, this was taken off another deal board, so likely an error of some kind.

EDIT TO ADD: It's there Mr. V, on Page 5 of the OCTOBER P&G (last months) which expires on 10/31. On the page with some cover girl and olay coupons.

Good find, MC. I guess I I am blind. For some reason I passed right by it several times. I guess I was more concentrated in the men's shaving area. Anyway thanks again for confirming that.

Confirming the 4-pk travel size Colgate works for the $3 multi-pk ECB. Sobe printable and CRT gives .12 overage

Yay! Have a few coupons, smooth legs again to you!

MrVietnam said:   Confirming the 4-pk travel size Colgate works for the $3 multi-pk ECB. Sobe printable and CRT gives .12 overage
  Mr V,  do you know the cost of the travel seize 4 pack??

SlamminMOFO said:   
MrVietnam said:   Confirming the 4-pk travel size Colgate works for the $3 multi-pk ECB. Sobe printable and CRT gives .12 overage

at my stores it ranges 3.19 - 3.29

MrVietnam said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

at my stores it ranges 3.19 - 3.29

thanks.. trying to get my strategy together

I did this deal from OP:

Buy 6 single candy bars (listed on coupon below) - $1.19 each
Use (2) Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Snickers, Twix, M&M's, 3 Musketeers, Dove, or Milky Way printable
Or Use (2) Buy 2 Get 1 FREE three musketeers bar printable
Pay: $3.57 = $.60 cents each

Actually, they have two different promotions going on now for their single serve candy bars. One is of course buy 2 get 1 free. The other is if you buy 2 or more bars they will charge you "only" a $1 a bar instead of $1.19. So in the above scenario you pay $2.00 = 33 cents a bar. I got my bars for 27 cents each because the SmartSource coupons auto deducted $1.52 instead of $1 but the astute cashier changed the coupon to $1.19 off instead of the $1.52 off from the auto. So even thought i lost most of the overage I still had 38 cents in overage that brought down the bars to 27 cents each for me (I got 12). If I would have got all the overage from the auto I would have only paid 16 cents a bar.

The Gillette Venus razor in the OP says it regularly costs $6.79 each, but at my local CVS it was going for $7.29. So that will cut into the MM for some.

At the store I was at today the 4-pk travel size Colgate was $3.39, so it really depends on the store as prices do vary.

all cards are also getting a $4/12 cosmetics coupon at the Kiosk today.

Coke is 3/$9.99 + one free here.  $2.50 each.

SafetyDance said:   Coke is 3/$9.99 + one free here.  $2.50 each.

same here too, not sure what area this blogger lives in, but likely some regional differences in price.

Buy 2 Gillette Shave Gel 2.5 oz - $1.79 (price will vary)Pay: $3.58
Get a $3 ECB
$0.29 each after ECB

MrVietnam said:   The Gillette Venus razor in the OP says it regularly costs $6.79 each, but at my local CVS it was going for $7.29. So that will cut into the MM for some.
  The Venus razor almost always costs more than the post claims. I've seen it for as much as $7.99. Thank CVS and their different price tier stores.

billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   The Gillette Venus razor in the OP says it regularly costs $6.79 each, but at my local CVS it was going for $7.29. So that will cut into the MM for some.
  The Venus razor almost always costs more than the post claims. I've seen it for as much as $7.99. Thank CVS and their different price tier stores.

true, but even at $7.99 it's still free ac/ecb, perhaps some tax to pay. My store was $7.29 so still a small MM and allowed me to churn some ECB's from the candy deal last week (and some other stuff I got)

MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   

true, but even at $7.99 it's still free ac/ecb, perhaps some tax to pay. My store was $7.29 so still a small MM and allowed me to churn some ECB's from the candy deal last week (and some other stuff I got)

$6.99 in my area...  

billrubin said:   

That's why I'm very hesitant to shop target, even a store a few miles away. Wild goose chase often....

MISTERCHEAP said:   Hot Halloween Candy Deal scenario:

I did not see Twix at my store nor in the ad. Is that regional ?   Wonder if i should try another store. 

gocint said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Hot Halloween Candy Deal scenario:

I did not see Twix at my store nor in the ad. Is that regional ?   Wonder if i should try another store. 

not my info, shared from elsewhere, so can't say on the Twix.

The Venus is 7.29 at my store. It's the paper-back single, not the fancier bubble pack. Around 50c MM after tax.

Saw this on SD:

I did noticed that my CVS had another upgrade to their systems. Any coupon that has overage will prompt the system to get approval. I saw several lines with "pending approval" when I bought the Sobes with the 1/1 CVS Qs. Looks like overage might die soon depending on your cashier.

MrVietnam said:   Saw this on SD:

I did noticed that my CVS had another upgrade to their systems. Any coupon that has overage will prompt the system to get approval. I saw several lines with "pending approval" when I bought the Sobes with the 1/1 CVS Qs. Looks like overage might die soon depending on your cashier.

I noticed that too and my cashier said the system is still so screwed up...  I had a valid Sobe cvs coupon that the register said it was expired when she scanned the Q.  My cashiers have been allowing the full amount (so far).

heads up!!
Reports of a $4 off $10 RAZOR (any) printing out from Kiosk on many cards.

Buy the Venus AND the 5 blade CVS Razor I have in the other thread with the CVS q and manu q for the Venus.

Makes it about a $5+ MM a/ecb's, coupons.

YMMV on getting the kiosk q.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014