Buy 2 Lindt Bars
Use 2 $2/1 Lindt Product coupons found here or here
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 11/10!):

Lindt, Ghirardelli or Toblerone 3.17-4.4 oz 2/$4
Buy 2 Lindt Bars
Use 2 $2/1 Lindt Product coupons found here or here
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

New $2/1 Lindt Product Coupon = FREE Lindt Bars at ShopRite, Walgreens & Rite Aid

all stores require club card for sale prices to get this free

www.coupons.com     

expires on 11/23

2 prints per pc

Member Summary

Lindt Product Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Shoprite still, I believe.

billrubin (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 1:42p) |

and still on sale at Publix ... as an advantage buy ... so maybe a week or two ...

imanemokid (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 2:25p) |

If anyone still have this coupon, the Target I went to have selected 3.5 oz and 4.4 oz ones for $2.01.

JimsEmptyWallet (Nov. 21, 2013 @ 1:36p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I think I'll check upcoming RA ads and see if they'll have a deal on the truffle bags again. Does the coupon print on the top of the page? I see there's an image, based on the print file size.

Just about finished 6 free bars...time for some more. LIke the ones w Sea Salt.

White choc coconut is my favorite, even better for free.

billrubin said:   Thanks! I think I'll check upcoming RA ads and see if they'll have a deal on the truffle bags again. Does the coupon print on the top of the page? I see there's an image, based on the print file size.
  Yes, it prints on top but get ready to cx it after that or else it will print a Lindt ad also

SlamminMOFO said:   billrubin said:   Thanks! I think I'll check upcoming RA ads and see if they'll have a deal on the truffle bags again. Does the coupon print on the top of the page? I see there's an image, based on the print file size.Yes, it prints on top but get ready to cx it after that or else it will print a Lindt ad alsoPrint it with 2 other coupons (max 3 per page) and it won't print the ad.  Bonus ... you'll get 2 other coupons to use.    

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
billrubin said:   Thanks! I think I'll check upcoming RA ads and see if they'll have a deal on the truffle bags again. Does the coupon print on the top of the page? I see there's an image, based on the print file size.
Yes, it prints on top but get ready to cx it after that or else it will print a Lindt ad also

Print it with 2 other coupons (max 3 per page) and it won't print the ad.  Bonus ... you'll get 2 other coupons to use.    

Yes, that would work also it you see 2 other coupons that you will definitely use.  I just cancel print, flip page over and start over for the second print.

coupon good at walmartsux w/ pricematch ... (bring the ad so they don't call customer service)

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

Print it with 2 other coupons (max 3 per page) and it won't print the ad.  Bonus ... you'll get 2 other coupons to use.    

I couldn't find anything else I needed. I just put a half sheet in and it runs out of paper before the ad completes. Only problem is that's not a good approach when the coupon is on the bottom of the page!

billrubin said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

I couldn't find anything else I needed. I just put a half sheet in and it runs out of paper before the ad completes. Only problem is that's not a good approach when the coupon is on the bottom of the page!

My coupon printed at the top (or first).. thats weird that yours didnt.  

Walgreens now to 11/27

Buy 2 Lindt Lindor Truffles, 5.1 oz, 2/$7 (Through 11/27)
Use the $1/2 Lindt Lindor Truffles, 5.1 oz Walgreens coupon found in the November Coupon Book
Plus, use two $2/1 Lindt Product (3.5 oz or greater) coupon found here or remick's post (watch video)
Final cost $2 for both bags, just $1 each! Great price for these!

SlamminMOFO said:   
billrubin said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

You misread my post. The half sheet worked fine in this situation. It doesn't work when the coupon is on the bottom of the page, which is why it's important to know before you print it like this.

The RA ad for 11/17-23 should be posted tomorrow at Iheartriteaid, given that the 11/10 ad was posted 6 days ago. We'l see if the bags will be on sale there during the coupon period.

billrubin said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
billrubin said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   

You misread my post. The half sheet worked fine in this situation. It doesn't work when the coupon is on the bottom of the page, which is why it's important to know before you print it like this.

ok.. I see.... It was a toss up on what you meant in that post.

MORE FREE LINDT EXCELLENCE BARS at ACME PA to 10/31

Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars $2.00
$2/1 Lindt Coupon
FREE after coupon

Truffles and other bags are $3.49 in the 11/17 RA ad but no +Up, so I guess I'll purchase the bars this time.

PRINT A BUNCH MORE!

has reset

Thank you

MISTERCHEAP said:   Walgreens now to 11/27

Use the $1/2 Lindt Lindor Truffles, 5.1 oz Walgreens coupon found in the November Coupon Book
Plus, use two $2/1 Lindt Product (3.5 oz or greater) coupon found here or remick's post (watch video)

They are also $3 each at WalMart.  $1 after coupon.  The bars are $2.23 at the local WalMart  - only 23¢ right now.  I needed them now for a gift basket I was making for the library, so I still got an awesome deal!

imanemokid said:   coupon good at walmartsux w/ pricematch ... (bring the ad so they don't call customer service)

i pricematch all the time, in fact i have a website specifically for the price match list that i compile for my local area.  i never take an ad with me - only my list.  must depend on the WalMart i guess. 

Heads up!!

If you do AARP-senior day at Walgreens on Tues 11/5, this will be a nice MM if the coupons scan at full $2 value.

Buy 15 bars at $2 ea (get 15% off)
total is $26.50
use 13 coupons to pay

oop is .50, get back 5000 Bal Rewards points on the monthly AARP offer ($4.5 mm)

If the coupons are adjusted down to $1.70 ea, then have 15 coupons with you just in case.  YMMV on them taking 15 q's on one order, but hey! worth a try.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
If the coupons are adjusted down to $1.70 ea, then have 15 coupons with you just in case.  YMMV on them taking 15 q's on one order, but hey! worth a try.

Interesting deal. Of course, at my local WG, it's very YMMV on their actually having 15 bars to purchase.

sooo....much....chocolate

MISTERCHEAP said:   Heads up!!

If you do AARP-senior day at Walgreens on Tues 11/5, this will be a nice MM if the coupons scan at full $2 value.

Buy 15 bars at $2 ea (get 15% off)
total is $26.50
use 13 coupons to pay

oop is .50, get back 5000 Bal Rewards points on the monthly AARP offer ($4.5 mm)

I bought 13 bars today with 13 coupons + filler (filer is needed to avoid $0.00 balance) but did not get the 5000 pts I expected. The manager has to manually add 5000 pts to my accounts. I thought the $25 is before any manufacture coupons but after any WAGs coupon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Walgreens now to 11/27

Is it too late already?  I don't see the coupon on coupons.com.

Try the direct link here. It should be the very first coupon you see on the page. If you still don't see it then it is sold out.

It might be zipcode specific.  And coupons.com has changed how you can look at different zipcodes easily.

MrVietnam said:   Try the direct link here . It should be the very first coupon you see on the page. If you still don't see it then it is sold out.
  Thank you MrViet.  It must be sold out then, because the first coupon is a can of Homel.

C320 said:   It might be zipcode specific.  And coupons.com has changed how you can look at different zipcodes easily.
If the direct link doesn't take you there I really doubt it is still available, but to change locations you need to click on the upper-right hand corner where it has an icon of a person and says "Hi" and has your name. Choose "Your Profile" and go to your ZIP code and choose "Edit" and then you can enter any ZIP Code you want. They also usually make you change your state to match the ZIP Code so you need to know what state the ZIP Code you chose is in.

MrVietnam said:   
C320 said:   It might be zipcode specific.  And coupons.com has changed how you can look at different zipcodes easily.
If the direct link doesn't take you there I really doubt it is still available, but to change locations you need to click on the upper-right hand corner where it has an icon of a person and says "Hi" and has your name. Choose "Your Profile" and go to your ZIP code and choose "Edit" and then you can enter any ZIP Code you want. They also usually make you change your state to match the ZIP Code so you need to know what state the ZIP Code you chose is in.

Like I said; it used to be easier.  There used to be a link (that I have saved) that would allow it without having to know the state.

Did you verify the link for show on your end prior to posting it?

Yes, the link I gave you is the same direct link I used. It looks like they are probably gone. There was probably a crush of people printing them from multiple computers.

MrVietnam said:   Yes, the link I gave you is the same direct link I used. It looks like they are probably gone. There was probably a crush of people printing them from multiple computers.

no! you know that's a lie. We all just print out 2 prints each.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   Yes, the link I gave you is the same direct link I used. It looks like they are probably gone. There was probably a crush of people printing them from multiple computers.

no! you know that's a lie. We all just print out 2 prints each.

lol

Has anybody tried purchasing the Ghiardelli bars with this coupon?  If so, did you have any issues and/or did you have to explain to them that they are the same company?

C320 said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Like I said; it used to be easier.  There used to be a link (that I have saved) that would allow it without having to know the state.

Did you verify the link for show on your end prior to posting it?

The LRWC site has a link for coupons.com that has a zip code field on the top of the page, and also lets you easily move between pages instead of having to load the whole list page by page.

LRWC = ?

C320 said:   
billrubin said:   
The LRWC site has a link for coupons.com that has a zip code field on the top of the page, and also lets you easily move between pages instead of having to load the whole list page by page.

LRWC = ?

livingrichwithcoupons

SlamminMOFO said:   Has anybody tried purchasing the Ghiardelli bars with this coupon?  If so, did you have any issues and/or did you have to explain to them that they are the same company?
  took 'em at Walgreenz and walmartsux for me

also for zipz and page layout you can use

coupons.allyou.com/couponweb/
or
coupons.WalMart.com

possibly better than free HELLO CHOCOLATE LINDT bars at Target with the manu q and $1/1 Target Q found here (reported selling for $2.79 at most stores, so .21 overage possible)

http://coupons.target.com/ 

Skipping 31 Messages...
If anyone still have this coupon, the Target I went to have selected 3.5 oz and 4.4 oz ones for $2.01.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014