Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pepsi Product 2 Liters - 3/$3
Get back $1 in +UPs

$.50/1 Diet Pepsi - exp 12/31/14 (Shoprite coupon booklet)

Pay $1.50 get back $1 in +UPs = $.50/3 bottles

The best Pepsi deal is for Sunday and Monday (11/10-11/11) only at CVS. They are selling 2-liter bottles of Pepsi for 50 cents each (limit 4 per order), so with the Shoprite coupon they may be free.
Thx MisterCheap for the tip

M&Ms are a decent price. 

2 for $6.00 - $1.00 MQ (10/27 RP) x2 - $2.00/2 Up = $2.00 for 2 or $1.00 each
(However, if you have the coupons and are looking for a more spectacular price, you may want to wait for the Black Friday sale
and you will be able to get free M&M's because at that time they will be on sale 2/$4 with a $2 +UP.)

Lindt, Ghirardelli or Toblerone 3.17-4.4 oz 2/$4
Buy 2 Lindt Bars
Use 2 $2/1 Lindt Product coupons found here           (direct link)
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

NYC cosmetics 40% off, b2g$1 up
For the 99 cent ones, pay 59 cents each, or $1.18, get $1 up

Oberto Beef Jerky $2/6 $3+UP when you buy 12.
Use 4 B1G1 Qs from Coupons.com NLA
8@2/$6=$24-$12 B1G1+$6+UP=$6 for 8 bag of jerky $.75 per bag. Great price.

Covergirl eyeshadow MM:

Buy 2 single eyeshadows, 1 at $3.39, 1 at $1.69 = $5.08
-$4/2 CG eye products in the 10/27 PG
-$2 up limit 2
= $.92 MM
PLUS, if you purchase $20 or more in Covergirl products in a single transaction, you can get a FREE movie ticket to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Max Value $14).        
(I just realized you can only buy 4 at a time per Wellness card before you hit your +UP limit -- but last week I submitted two receipts for the movie ticket offer and they e-mailed me a promo code so there is still hope.)

Member Summary

Pepsi (16.76kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Holiday M&M’s 9.9-12.6 oz, Hershey’s Bliss 8.6-9.6 oz, Hershey’s Holiday Miniatures 8-11.5 oz 2/$6
Buy 2 Holiday Hershey ... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 15, 2013 @ 7:55a) |

Where are these? Thanks!

aarzi (Nov. 16, 2013 @ 4:09a) |

Look in the Rite Aid 11/17- 11/23 weekly thread second post down after OP.

MrVietnam (Nov. 16, 2013 @ 6:52a) |

I love M&Ms. And I love cheap ones even more.

Pretty good deal on Hershey Kisses @ 2/$6 with $2Up. There's a $1/2 q @ c. com, plus use the $1/2 VV; final cost is $1 ea.

Hershey Kisses coupon is at zip 77477

However, an even better deal will to be wait until the week of Nov. 24th when they are on sale 2/$5 with a $2+Up and you will be able to score them for 50 cents a bag.

Any +UPs you earn this week (or roll this week) will be able to be used the week of 11/24 when there are several free items available. Let's roll those +UP guys. Rock and roll...

How much hassle are people getting from using the B1G1 Oberto coupon? Does it require override?

So.. I think it's been said that you can use +Up's for gift cards IF you have an equivalent amount of manufacturers coupons as well. Given that, if I had, say, 10 of the $2 Lindt coupons and bought 10 bars, would I be able to dump $20 in +Up's to pay for a $25 iTunes gift card (and used the $5 off $25 iTunes FB coupon)?

There are a couple good gift card deals this week:

If you buy a $25 IHOP or Applebees coupon, you will get a $6 +UP back (limit 2). If you buy a $50 Sears or Bass Pro Shops gift card, you will get back a $10 +UP (limit 2). The Sears gift card will come in very handy for me because I am planning to buy a bed at Sears during Black Friday so I can buy a bunch of the $50 gift cards on different Wellness cards and make a lot of free money at Rite Aid for Black Friday shopping on a Sears purchase I would have made anyway.

billrubin said:   So.. I think it's been said that you can use +Up's for gift cards IF you have an equivalent amount of manufacturers coupons as well. Given that, if I had, say, 10 of the $2 Lindt coupons and bought 10 bars, would I be able to dump $20 in +Up's to pay for a $25 iTunes gift card (and used the $5 off $25 iTunes FB coupon)?
  Yes. And when you are not buying GCs, the overage on manu coupons can pay for tax as well.

aarzi said:   
billrubin said:   So.. I think it's been said that you can use +Up's for gift cards IF you have an equivalent amount of manufacturers coupons as well. Given that, if I had, say, 10 of the $2 Lindt coupons and bought 10 bars, would I be able to dump $20 in +Up's to pay for a $25 iTunes gift card (and used the $5 off $25 iTunes FB coupon)?
  Yes. And when you are not buying GCs, the overage on manu coupons can pay for tax as well.

OK, that answered a related question, which was whether I needed to be concerned about using the $2 Lindt coupon when it's on sale for $1.99.

aarzi said:   

No way! 10 Lindt bars + $50 Sears GC for $30 - $10UP? Really?  

Yoksel said:   No way! 10 Lindt bars + $50 Sears GC for $30 - $10UP? Really?  
No, no way. You're missing the $20 in +Up's that would also be redeemed. And 10 $2 Lindt coupons.

billrubin said:   
Yoksel said:   No way! 10 Lindt bars + $50 Sears GC for $30 - $10UP? Really?  
No, no way. You're missing the $20 in +Up's that would also be redeemed. And 10 $2 Lindt coupons.

Right, of course. But still great, I always have trouble rolling +UPs.   

don't see the Oberto coupons at c . com. is there a zip code I should be using?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   don't see the Oberto coupons at c . com. is there a zip code I should be using?
  I think they are NLA now. I wasn't able to get any either. That was a deal shared from another board.

MrVietnam said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   don't see the Oberto coupons at c . com. is there a zip code I should be using?
  I think they are NLA now. I wasn't able to get any either. That was a deal shared from another board.

Too bad RA doesn't turn on their price on Sat. I have some but today is the last day to use them.

For those sitting on a lot of +UPs and looking for practical ways to cash them out or roll them, you might consider the monthly food deal listed below. The Betty Crocker brownies, cake, and cookie mixes along with the Betty Crocker frosting are on sale this week 2/$4 and in this week's (11/10) SS there ia a 0.75/2 coupon and also the 9/29 SS and there are similar coupons on coupons.com, so if you bought 8 at 2/$4 and used 4  0.75/2 coupons, your net cost after +UP would only be $1 each, which is a good price (even though a few years ago they were literally giving these away with no limits).

$5 UP wyb $15 monthly deal -- Limit 3 -- 10/27 - 11/30

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix, 19.6 oz
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, Chocolate Chip, 17.5 oz.
Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Devil's Food, 15.25 oz.
Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Yellow, 15.25 oz.
Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Frosting, Chocolate, 16 oz.
Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Frosting, Vanilla, 16 oz.
Bisquick, Original, 40 oz.
Domino Sugar, 4 lb.
Nescafe Tasters Choice, Original, 7 oz.
Nescafe Tasters Choice, Decaf, 7 oz.
Nescafe Tasters Choice, French Roast, 7 oz.
Nestle Coffeemate, Original, 16 oz.
Pam Cooking Spray, Original, 6 oz.
Rite Aid Pantry Dry Roasted Peanuts, Lightly Salted, 16 oz.
Rite Aid Pantry Vanilla, 1 oz.
SunMaid Raisins, 13 oz.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Too bad RA doesn't turn on their price on Sat. I have some but today is the last day to use them.

I'd buy them today, then do a return/rebuy tomorrow.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Is the following math correct?
Let say they are $6.47 each (I think that is the regular price at my RA).
Buy multiple of 2 with coupon for $6.47 per 2 bags today. Return them tomorrow and got back $12.94 for each 2?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Is the following math correct?
Let say they are $6.47 each (I think that is the regular price at my RA).
Buy multiple of 2 with coupon for $6.47 per 2 bags today. Return them tomorrow and got back $12.94 for each 2?

yes, buy them today with the BOGO coupons, then go back tomorrow with the receipts/bags of Oberto and ask them to return/rering-rebuy on the SAME order. They shouldn't penalize you for the coupons you use today since you are simply re-buying them tomorrow. Then the BOGO sale will apply to them (scan your wellness) and you'll also get the up's and you'll get a cash refund for the difference assuming you paid cash today. (or credit if paid by cc)

MrVietnam said:   For those sitting on a lot of +UPs and looking for practical ways to cash them out or roll them, you might consider the monthly food deal listed below. The Betty Crocker brownies, cake, and cookie mixes along with the Betty Crocker frosting are on sale this week 2/$4 and in this week's (11/10) SS there ia a 0.75/2 coupon and also the 9/29 SS and there are similar coupons on coupons.com, so if you bought 8 at 2/$4 and used 4  0.75/2 coupons, your net cost after +UP would only be $1 each, which is a good price (even though a few years ago they were literally giving these away with no limits).
Actually, there are 85c/2 Betty Crocker coupons on bettycrocker.com and associated sites.

If you have a Shoprite near you, they are better than free this month with SavingStar and e-coupon since the cake mix is 99c and frosting $1.49.

I counted my Lindt coupons and I have 19 (not sure how I ended up with an odd number). I plan to buy gift cards at the same time as the Lindt and hope to cash out most of my $30 in +Up's. Of course, who knows how many bars in the varieties I want my local stores have.

billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   For those sitting on a lot of +UPs and looking for practical ways to cash them out or roll them, you might consider the monthly food deal listed below. The Betty Crocker brownies, cake, and cookie mixes along with the Betty Crocker frosting are on sale this week 2/$4 and in this week's (11/10) SS there ia a 0.75/2 coupon and also the 9/29 SS and there are similar coupons on coupons.com, so if you bought 8 at 2/$4 and used 4  0.75/2 coupons, your net cost after +UP would only be $1 each, which is a good price (even though a few years ago they were literally giving these away with no limits).
Actually, there are 85c/2 Betty Crocker coupons on bettycrocker.com and associated sites.

If you have a Shoprite near you, they are better than free this month with SavingStar and e-coupon since the cake mix is 99c and frosting $1.49.

I counted my Lindt coupons and I have 19 (not sure how I ended up with an odd number). I plan to buy gift cards at the same time as the Lindt and hope to cash out most of my $30 in +Up's. Of course, who knows how many bars in the varieties I want my local stores have.

I don't have a Shoprite near me here in California. Thanks for the tip about the .85/2 coupons available on Betty Crocker.com. I should have remembered that from last year at this time when I did the same offer.  I wanted to do the deal three times and max it out on one of my Wellness cards to help bring it  to Silver for 2014 (I have two other Wellness cards at Gold for 2014 now also) and I was short a couple coupons but printing from Betty Crocker.com got me the extra two coupons I needed. Exactly what SavingStar deal for Betty Crocker cake and cookie mixes is out there? I went to SavingStar and saw no such offer.

I think it is time for me to buy more toner for my printer. My printable coupons are getting more and more difficult to scan as my toner is about up. Anyone know any good toner deals around? I wonder if I should buy now or rough it until Black Friday and hope Staples has some kind of a deal, but usually toner doesn't go on sale much, does it? I have a Brother laser printer.

I have tried buying gift cards against coupons using +UPs around here but the cashiers have usually not allowed it in the past. I guess I should try again as nothing ventured nothing gained. If they shoot me down I can just use the Rite Aid gift card when I have to spend OOP at Rite Aid for tax, etc. In any given order you can just see how much you have in man Qs and buy a Rite Aid gift card for that amount.

Ziploc bags are 3/$7, $1+Up wyb 3
There's a $1/2 in today's SS
There are $1 wyb 2 bags and a $1 wyb 2 containers on SavingStar.
Buy 2 bags + 2 containers for $9.33 - 2 $1/2 SS 11-10 - $1 +Up - $2 SS credit = $4.33 for 2 bags & 2 containers, $1.09 ea,

My submission of 2 receipts w/ 4 eye shadow on each was denied for movie voucher
Guess this week I'll have to do return-rebuys.

MrVietnam said:   Exactly what SavingStar deal for Betty Crocker cake and cookie mixes is out there? I went to SavingStar and saw no such offer. 
There is a 75c/2 SavingStar offer for Betty Crocker cake mixes. I suppose it might be NLA.

I like private.abacus24-7.com for ink. I'm not sure how their prices are for your toner, obviously.

my4mainecoons said:   My submission of 2 receipts w/ 4 eye shadow on each was denied for movie voucher

General question - how do returns work if +UPs were applied to the purchase?  

Yoksel said:   
my4mainecoons said:   My submission of 2 receipts w/ 4 eye shadow on each was denied for movie voucher

I think it probably depends on who is doing it. I did one last week (accidentally bought with the wrong card) and the cashier was able to do the refund to a RA gift card without any problem. Some cashiers might notice that you're trying to get more back than you paid/

Yoksel said:   

I rarely do a straight up return but if I do I ask them to put the money on a GC.
More often I'm doing a return-rebuy.  In that case I tell them to return it, put the Cash Back on the counter and then we just use that cash for the rebuy.

I've heard Meritline has good generic toner.

my4mainecoons said:   
Yoksel said:   

I rarely do a straight up return but if I do I ask them to put the money on a GC.

So that essentially means an opportunity to roll +UPs without any time limit (convert +UP to GC)?  

Bummer. Mine was approved. I scanned them on my computer and sent it as an e-mail. Maybe they are getting stricter now?

The .99 NYC Cosmetics worked perfect. $1.18 (for 2) & earn 1 UP wyb 2

I bought 8 Lindt bars, 2 Cover Girl eye shadow and 1 $25 iTunes gift card. The $5 FB coupon for the gift card did not scan, said it needed $3 and change more which made absolutely no sense since it was the first coupon scanned. Eventually the cashier did something to enter it manually. I used 8 Lindt coupons, 1 $4 Cover Girl coupon, and $21 in +Up. No problems at all using the +Up's. Very happy to be rid of them! I still have $12 left, which is more manageable. 

Yes, thanks a lot everyone for the tip! Got 5 free bars of Lindt and used all +UPs I had. I only got one Sears card so I'm thinking what other deals I can do this week to use up the $10 +UP I just got and grab the second Sears card 

Yoksel said:     I only got one Sears card so I'm thinking what other deals I can do this week to use up the $10 +UP I just got and grab the second Sears card 
You may want to save your +UP until Sunday, November 24th when there will be several free after +UPs deals going on as part of Rite Aid's Black Friday weeklong event.

Does anyone know if Sears sells other store's gift cards and if so, can you use a gift card to pay for a gift card?

MrVietnam said:   

Bummer. Mine was approved. I scanned them on my computer and sent it as an e-mail. Maybe they are getting stricter now?

I'm scanning and emailing as well.  Maybe your approval was early on?  I did two submissions each with one receipt and they were ok'd within 24hrs.  This was denied within 6 hrs so I'm thinking that as soon as they saw 2 receipts they rejected it.

So tonight I submitted another receipt for Hunger Games.  Used the same email address as for one that had been denied.  A few hours later and I received 2 emails w/ 2 different codes to that email address.

my4mainecoons said:   So tonight I submitted another receipt for Hunger Games.  Used the same email address as for one that had been denied.  A few hours later and I received 2 emails w/ 2 different codes to that email address.

So was your new submission on one receipt? It looks like they decided to approve your rejected one after all? How do you explain it?

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   So tonight I submitted another receipt for Hunger Games.  Used the same email address as for one that had been denied.  A few hours later and I received 2 emails w/ 2 different codes to that email address.
  So was your new submission on one receipt? It looks like they decided to approve your rejected one after all? How do you explain it?

Maybe someone was reading FW and didn't want the bad press!

I was able to cash out a total of $23 in +UPs on two Rite Aid gift cards. Now I only have $1 in +UPs expiring on 11/18 and the rest are good for the Black Friday sales week. What a great way to get rid of +UPs during slow sales weeks. I didn't realize how easy it is to do that. I think I will do that more often, especially when there are no good freebies/MMs before the +UPs expire.

It was kind of weird. My Covergirl +UPs didn't print at about 9 am PST but at two other stores just a few miles away I went to around 10 am PST they printed at both stores. Go figure. At the first store the manager gave me $4 Rite Aid gift card to make up for it, I read on SD yesterday that some people were getting their +UPs and other people were not (for Covergirl and other products too), so that must be continuing into today too.

I feel sorry for the first store I went to. It was a slow sales day and the manager was at the check out all by himself and as he was ringing up my order, some adult Latino-looking man walked right by the manger with big boxes of Corona in each hand and started to leave the store without paying. I think the man was hoping the manager wouldn't notice because he was giving his attention ringing me up, but the manager did notice him and ordered him to stop and pretended he was going to run after him and then the man started to run, too. The manager didn't actually run after him though. The man stole about $50 in beer plus taxes, Those big boxes of Corona go for $24.99 each Now I know why I am starting to see security guards at the Rite Aid stores around here. Hopefully the store had surveillance cameras and got a good face shot of him that they can forward onto the PD.

Skipping 20 Messages...
aarzi said:   
MrVietnam said:   Good news on the $2 Lays Rite Aid coupon:

From SD:

I used 2 of the $2/1 (I bought 2 bags) in one transaction....
If the coupon is still available I strongly recommend printing out a bunch!

Where are these? Thanks!

Look in the Rite Aid 11/17- 11/23 weekly thread second post down after OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014