Rite Aid 11/10 - 11/16

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
MrVietnam said:   I was able to cash out $23 in +UPs on a Rite Aid gift card. Now I only have $1 in +UPs expiring on 11/18 and the rest are good for the Black Friday sales week. What a great way to get rid of +UPs during slow sales weeks.

I still have another $12 to spend, $10 that expires next week (plus $1.50 Catalina from the Kleenex, which also expires 2 weeks from last Saturday). I also have 4 Lindt coupons left. However, if I use them at Shoprite, I make 21c on each because it's only $1.79 there (and they had a better selection). I'll have to wait and see if something else comes along to roll/spend them on.

I went to one Rite Aid store that is slightly far from where I live (about 6 miles away or so). For some unknown reason at that Rite Aid and at that Rite Aid only, when you use manufacturer coupons they are not taxed. In my state manufacturer coupons are taxed (unless they are for food). I owed 1.99 and the only tax was 18 cents which is on the amount that I owed. I used 2 $4 manufacturer coupons for Covergirl that I should have owed 64 cents in tax, but at this store they don't tax manufacturer coupons and get this, when you use regular +UPs it takes away from your tax due too. I think I will start shopping there more often, especially when I have a lot coupons and +UPs to use. This is a store where it pays to go a little out of my way to give them my business.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   
JimsEmptyWallet said:   don't see the Oberto coupons at c . com. is there a zip code I should be using?
  I think they are NLA now. I wasn't able to get any either. That was a deal shared from another board.

Too bad RA doesn't turn on their price on Sat. I have some but today is the last day to use them.

I'd buy them today, then do a return/rebuy tomorrow.

Is the following math correct?
Let say they are $6.47 each (I think that is the regular price at my RA).
Buy multiple of 2 with coupon for $6.47 per 2 bags today. Return them tomorrow and got back $12.94 for each 2?

yes, buy them today with the BOGO coupons, then go back tomorrow with the receipts/bags of Oberto and ask them to return/rering-rebuy on the SAME order. They shouldn't penalize you for the coupons you use today since you are simply re-buying them tomorrow. Then the BOGO sale will apply to them (scan your wellness) and you'll also get the up's and you'll get a cash refund for the difference assuming you paid cash today. (or credit if paid by cc)

Thanks. Did the return/rebuy today. For my 4 bags, got back $1.5x in cash & a $3 +Up.

I submitted (scanned) two different receipts for my Covergirl purchase and once again I was approved within minutes. With the speed that they approve these it makes me think the system is automated and no one is really even looking at your receipts. It would be interesting if someone sent them some receipts from McDonald's just to see if they were approved. j/k

Now I have three codes (which are worth $14 each) and I plan to get a few more before the Covergirl sale is over this week. I believe these codes can be used to see any movie. Can anyone confirm that or does it have to be the Catching Fire movie?

Single Serve Candy on sale $.59
Use B2G1 Twix, Snickers, 3 Musketeers or M&M’s coupon  (direct link) or $.50/2 Twix Peanut Butter or Caramel coupon   
As low as $.34 each after coupon

MrVietnam said:   It was kind of weird. My Covergirl +UPs didn't print at about 9 am PST but at two other stores just a few miles away I went to around 10 am PST they printed at both stores. Go figure. At the first store the manager gave me $4 Rite Aid gift card to make up for it, I read on SD yesterday that some people were getting their +UPs and other people were not (for Covergirl and other products too), so that must be continuing into today too.

I feel sorry for the first store I went to. It was a slow sales day and the manager was at the check out all by himself and as he was ringing up my order, some adult Latino-looking man walked right by the manger with big boxes of Corona in each hand and started to leave the store without paying. I think the man was hoping the manager wouldn't notice because he was giving his attention ringing me up, but the manager did notice him and ordered him to stop and pretended he was going to run after him and then the man started to run, too. The manager didn't actually run after him though. The man stole about $50 in beer plus taxes, Those big boxes of Corona go for $24.99 each Now I know why I am starting to see security guards at the Rite Aid stores around here. Hopefully the store had surveillance cameras and got a good face shot of him that they can forward onto the PD.

You see what could happen when there are no q's/up's on a product.

Pilot Gold Markers - $1.50Pay $1.50
Get a $1 UP Reward
$0.50 after UP Reward (limit 4 offers)  (part of the pilot pen MONTHLY UP)

Didn't see this posted

Axe Anarchy 2 in 1 shampoo is on clearance $3.24(50% off) and works for the monthly unilever deal buy 2 get $3 up. So 2 for $6.48 use 2 $2 Q's 11/10 SS spend $2.48 get $3, limit 2, this deal only works if you haven't done the Axe earlier this month, it tracks as Unilever~

Good news on the $2 Lays Rite Aid coupon:

From SD:

I used 2 of the $2/1 (I bought 2 bags) in one transaction. No troubles at all! I was prepared for a beep but none came. As others have reported, I did get tracking on my receipt towards 3 up wyb 12.

So it looks like not only will we get super cheap chips (2 bags for 29 cents), when you buy $12 worth you will get a $3 +UP making the deal totally free or even a small MM. If the coupon is still available I strongly recommend printing out a bunch!

Earlier this week if you should have received +UPs for a purchase but did not you may have electronic +UPs sitiing in your account! Read on:

I did not receive printed Chloraseptic Ups on Sunday. I have my Ups printed on my receipts.

However, I logged into my RA.com account this morning and there are $3 Ups sitting on my L2C for "$3.00+UP from purchase of SELECT CHLORASEPTIC"... Strange!!! I wonder why they didn't print on my receipt as usual?!?

Maybe they are making up for a system error they had and that is their only way to credit you for the +UPs since you chose paper +UPs. The same thing happened to me but with Covergirl last Sunday. They must have had an outage. I better buy something on that Wellness card to see if I got electronic +UPs too as that particular Wellness card is not registered. If I did get the +UPs on my account it would be a MM for me because at the store the manager gave me the +UPs I should have received on a gift card.

MrVietnam said:   Good news on the $2 Lays Rite Aid coupon:
From SD:
I used 2 of the $2/1 (I bought 2 bags) in one transaction. No troubles at all! I was prepared for a beep but none came. As others have reported, I did get tracking on my receipt towards 3 up wyb 12.
So it looks like not only will we get super cheap chips (2 bags for 29 cents), when you buy $12 worth you will get a $3 +UP making the deal totally free or even a small MM. If the coupon is still available I strongly recommend printing out a bunch!

Is $3 +UP WYB $12 valid next week? Limit 1? It would be best to buy on 11/17, right?

CSREwallet said:   
From SD:

Is $3 +UP WYB $12 valid next week? Limit 1? It would be best to buy on 11/17, right?

Oops! CORRECTION!!! The Lays deal is only going on this week (it is the same as the Oberto deal and a WEEKLY deal), so if you buy this week you can get the $3 +UP wyb $12, but it is better to wait until next week when you can get two bags for 29 cents IMHO.

29/2 when they are bogo next week

the report I read reports them as 4.29ea this week, 3.43 gold
and the 3UP deal is weekly

4 would be 5.73 AC and get 3UP
so cheaper to wait until next week w/o UP, but decent for rolling expiring UPs this week, & better for anyone afraid to use 2 RAQs in single transaction or on a BOGO

Just a reminder...any +UPs earned starting today or later will still be valid for Rite Aid's Black Friday sale that starts Thanksgiving Day, 11/28/13.

FYI: There's a $1.50/1 Lindt Excellence chocolate bag q [coupons.com] on q.com right now.

Ziploc bags and containers
3 for $7 get $1 UP
buy 6 = 14 (need to buy all 6 in one transaction)
use 3 $1/2 mq (just got these, or printable or peelie on containers at RA)
= $11 oop
get $1UP & $1UP
=$9 for 6
also Saving Star has $1/2 ziploc bags & $1/2 ziploc containers
so if you buy both bags and containers
=$7 for 6

MrVietnam said:   Ziploc bags and containers
3 for $7 get $1 UP
buy 6 = 14 (need to buy all 6 in one transaction)
use 3 $1/2 mq (just got these, or printable or peelie on containers at RA)
= $11 oop
get $1UP & $1UP
=$9 for 6
also Saving Star has $1/2 ziploc bags & $1/2 ziploc containers
so if you buy both bags and containers
=$7 for 6

sorta like my post earlier this week
The Lindt coupon is for chocolate covered almonds not truffles.  Have folks found these at RA?

my4mainecoons said:   

sorta like my post earlier this week

Sorta exactly. I should have reviewed the thread more carefully to see if the deal was mentioned yet. Thanks!

Holiday M&M’s 9.9-12.6 oz, Hershey’s Bliss 8.6-9.6 oz, Hershey’s Holiday Miniatures 8-11.5 oz 2/$6
Buy 2 Holiday Hershey Kisses = $6
Use the $1.10/2 Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Hershey’s Miniatures, York, Rolo or Kit Kat Holiday Bags 7.8 oz or larger coupon found here  (direct link)
Plus, use the $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Holiday Bags coupon found in the November Video Values
Pay $3.90
Get $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 4 offers)
Final Cost $1.90 – $0.95 each!

However, if you hold out until Black Friday you can get Hershey Kisses for only 50 cents a bag (after coupon and VV). You may want to print out the coupon now though before it's gone.

From SD:

I used 2 of the $2/1 (I bought 2 bags) in one transaction....
If the coupon is still available I strongly recommend printing out a bunch!

Where are these? Thanks!

aarzi said:   

From SD:

I used 2 of the $2/1 (I bought 2 bags) in one transaction....
If the coupon is still available I strongly recommend printing out a bunch!

Where are these? Thanks!

Look in the Rite Aid 11/17- 11/23 weekly thread second post down after OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014