• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ShopRite Ad Preview - ShopRite Coupons, ShopRite Catalina -Living Rich With Coupons
Disclaimer

ShopRite Ad Preview - ShopRite Coupons, ShopRite Catalina -Living Rich With Coupons
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Member Summary

shoprite
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How to change zip at coupons.com-Thanks to Steph@PC &D
Click HERE [coupons.com] and change your zip (Insert your zip and click the arrow) and then come back and click the coupons.com linky [coupons.com] again and your zip should be changed

.Coupons to Print/order WEEK of 11/4

Slooow week! Stock up current week-
Best Deals :
Possibly FREE Adam's Reserve wedges and cheapo Udderly Hand cream $.38 (nice stocking stuffers-thinking ahead!)

FREEBIES

Bird's Eye SteamFresh Veggies, any variety $.99 after coupon, FREE
$1/1 IP Chef's FavesPrint [birdseye.com] (Hasn't reset)

Mentos GUM 15 ct $1.49 After coupon, FREE ($1.49 regular price in NorthEastern CT & central NJ)
$.75/1 9/29SS (dnd doubles automatically)

CHEAP STUFF

Adam's Reserve 16 oz pkg $3.99 After coupon, $1.99 for 16 oz pkg If wedges are included, could be super cheap! Almost FREE!
$2/1 IP Print [facebook.com]
(Tip: Reduce size by going to "file", then "print preview", then reduce to 50%,"reduce scale" or "shrink to print")

Hotel Bar Butter Quarters 1 lb $1.88

Lipton Green Tea 20 ct $1.69 After coupon, $.69
$1/1 Healthy Ideas S & S booklet with S & S logo

Aveeno products $2.39+ After coupon, $1.39+
$1/1 IP Print [healthyessentials.com] or $1/1 or $2/2 11/3SS

Udderly Smooth Hand Cream $.88 After coupon,$.38
$1/2 IPPrint [facebook.com]

Finesse Shampoo $1.99 After coupon, $.99
$1/1 10/20SS

So Delicious Creamers $1.99
$1/1 9/8SS or $.55/1 IP URL="[S=https://www.facebook.com/sodeliciousdairyfree/app_26722179001579...]https://www.facebook.com/sodeliciousdairyfree/app_267221790015795"]Print[/S][/URL]

Libby's Pumpkin 28 oz $2.69 After coupon, $1.69
$.50/1 IPPrint [target.com]
$.75/2 11/3SS

Krusteaz Muffin Mix $1.99 after coupon, $.89
$.55/1 10/6SS

Dole Salad Blends/Kits $1.66 after coupon, $.66
$1/1 Healthy Ideas S & S booklet with S & S logo

thanks to celestialdigs/sd

Free with new e-coupons and printable coupons:

St. Joseph's HBP- on sale for $.79 less $2 e-coupon and $2 printable (I think on their site, I just found a link)
Simply Potatoes - on sale for $2.50 less $75c printable (Wounded Warriors) and $1 e-coupon
Kashi Hummus Chips - should be $2.99 or $3.29 less $2.99 e-coupon and $1 printable at coupons.com

Betty Crocker cake mixes - 99c less 85c/2 printable at bettycrocker.com, 75c e-coupon and 75c SavingStar. Make sure you clip the SS first or it won't let you after you clip the e-coupon.

billrubin said:   Free with new e-coupons and printable coupons:

St. Joseph's HBP- on sale for $.79 less $2 e-coupon and $2 printable (I think on their site, I just found a link)
Simply Potatoes - on sale for $2.50 less $75c printable (Wounded Warriors) and $1 e-coupon
Kashi Hummus Chips - should be $2.99 or $3.29 less $2.99 e-coupon and $1 printable at coupons.com

Betty Crocker cake mixes - 99c less 85c/2 printable at bettycrocker.com, 75c e-coupon and 75c SavingStar. Make sure you clip the SS first or it won't let you after you clip the e-coupon.

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=N4YC6...

I could not find the Kashi printable

Milay said:   I could not find the Kashi printable

?? I don't see one even reference, can you explain?

The kashi hummus crisps? Has anyone been able to find these, the physical item, not the coupon.

use zip code 60050 for coupons.com

MISTERCHEAP said:   

It was referred to in Bill's post. Sorry, I should have quoted it. I also could not find the physical product last night anyway.

Milay said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

It was referred to in Bill's post. Sorry, I should have quoted it. I also could not find the physical product last night anyway.

Pretty sure these were $3.99 at my local SR in NJ. They are not in the chips aisle...find them in the healthy/gluten free aisle.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
Pretty sure these were $3.99 at my local SR in NJ. They are not in the chips aisle...find them in the healthy/gluten free aisle.

Only one or two varieties are on the e-coupon, and I think those should be $2.99. YMMV, of course.

billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Only one or two varieties are on the e-coupon, and I think those should be $2.99. YMMV, of course.

Lucked out!! They had these on one of those sample lady displays today! Only place in the store i saw them, grabbed a bag. $2.99 is the price, made $1 with the printable.

Interesting flavor sun dried tomato or something, haven't tried it yet. But for free or better, can't be too bad.

just checked receipt...you are right Kashi is 2.99 and Wasa is 1.50...

I had a dollar off MQ for Kashi and 75 cents (doubled) for the Wasa.

Mistercheap, how did you only pay $1? Was it cellfire or SR eQ or SS?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014