Total = $1.50, Get $2 Extrabucks Rewards
= FREE + $0.50 MONEY MAKER!!

Member Summary

Dial Berry Liquid Soap (317.96kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Sorry, this coupon program has ended.

burkotron5k said:   Sorry, this coupon program has ended.
  I was able to print just now

worked! Thanks Mr C

I'm not seeing the Submit button. Tried it on two different browsers and turned off Adblock.

billrubin said:   I'm not seeing the Submit button. Tried it on two different browsers and turned off Adblock.
  Bill, I just checked with Chrome and IE8 and I see the submit button on both.  It's right below " I would like to receive special news on other Henkel brands" on the registration page.

I got two coupons. You have to register first and then it will give you an opportunity to print the coupon.

GOT MINE TOO !!    2 PRINTS

SlamminMOFO said:   
billrubin said:   I'm not seeing the Submit button. Tried it on two different browsers and turned off Adblock.
  Bill, I just checked with Chrome and IE8 and I see the submit button on both.  It's right below " I would like to receive special news on other Henkel brands" on the registration page.

I wasn't seeing it, and other posts on their FB page reported the same. I just tried it again, and it's working.

I printed 2 coupons couple of days ago and noticed they have exp date of 11/01/13.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   I printed 2 coupons couple of days ago and noticed they have exp date of 11/01/13.
Thanks for the HU. I printed a few days ago too and I just looked at my coupons and they have a 11/1 expiration also. So much for this deal. It seems like somebody screwed up. I bet if you called Dial Customer Service they would make it right. They would probably send you out two $1 off coupons with a much longer expiration. The only bummer would be the CVS sale would be long over by the time you received them/. It looks like the coupons expiration was the same day you printed. I guess they were hoping you would rush out and buy the product. j/k

Coupon is definitely no longer available now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014