• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The rebate cards is good for a lot of brands.  Including Baileys, Buchannan's, Capt Morgan, Ciroc, Crown Royal, J&B, Jonnie Walker, Ketel One, Parrot Bay, Seagram's, Smirnoff, and Tanqueray.  It looks like most flavors and varieties of the brands are available.

Valid dates are 10/18/13 - 1/5/14.  Valid in CA only, at least on the form I found.  Look for coupons to sweeten the deal.  I found some $2 off of mixers coupons.

The best deal is going to be Smirnoff which can be had for as low as about $9 a bottle.  All the other brands tend to run $15+ a bottle.  In addition the Smirnoff had some $2 off of mixers coupons.  We were already getting OJ and eggnog, so I added some tonic water and ginger ale.  The clerk didn't really care what I had, and just scanned them. 

So for me, not including sales tax, I paid $54 for the 6 bottles of Smirnoff.  After the rebate I'll have paid $9 for 6 bottles of booze, and $12 worth of free mixers.  Of course plus tax and a stamp.

Attached scanned copies are for reference only.

Member Summary

Booze
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a HU. The attached PDF rebate form will not work, you need to get an original rebate form.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Just a HU. The attached PDF rebate form will not work, you need to get an original rebate form.
Good point, I posted it for reference only.  I added a note to my post.

Thanks OP. Where did you find the rebate form - supermarket or liquor store or ? This is a great deal especially with the holidays coming.

I found it at Lucky Grocery store. I only saw the rebates on Seagram's.

Update, I went back to the same store, and a bunch of bottles had the rebate tags. For folk near me, it was the San Leandro, CA, Bayfair Lucky store. So even if your store didn't have any keep looking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014