$0.99 wyb Hershey's Theater Box Candy 4-6 oz $0.99 Limit 1
$1 ECB wyb 5 GUM 15 ct. $1 Limit 1
$1 ECB wyb Orbit GUM 14 ct. $1 Limit 1
$0.99 wyb Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $0.99 Limit 1
$3 ECB wyb (2) Starbucks Refreshers 12 oz or DoubleShot 6.5 oz 2/$3 Limit 1
$1.25 ECB wyb Glade plugins scented oil warmer 1 ct. $1.25 Limit 1
$1.79 ECB wyb CVS Total Home Laundry Detergent Limit 1
$0.99 ECB wyb CVS pantiliners 20 ct. $0.99 Limit 1
$0.99 wyb CVS Training Pants Trial size 2 ct. or CVS Ultra-Soft cleansing wipes 12 ct. $0.99 Limit 1
$9.99 wyb CVS Probiotic 3 billion 15 ct. $9.99 Limit 1?
$7.79 wyb Bach Rescue Pastillies stress relief Lozenges 1.7 oz $7.79 Limit 1
$1.99 ECB wyb Somnapure $1.99 Limit 1
$4 ECB wyb CVS Anti-Diarrheal $4 Limit 1?
$12.99 wyb CVS Blood Glucose Monitor $12.99 Limit 1
$2.37 ECB wyb Children's Advil 1 oz. $2.37 Limit 1
$0.99 wyb Advil Film-Coated 4 ct. $0.99 Limit 1Get $4.99 wyb Mycratine Migraine Relief 2 oz $4.99 Limit 1
$0.99 wyb Ricola Extra Strength cough drops 4 ct. $0.99 Limit 1

OTHER ECB
$2 ECB wyb (2) Whitman's or Russel Stover 2/$12
$1 ECB wyb Chex Mix or Gardetto's 5.5-8.75 oz $1.99 Limit 1
$1 ECB wyb Belvita 8.8 oz $2.49 Limit 1
$2 ECB wyb Kraft mac & cheese or Velveeta Skillets 9-14 oz 2/$5 Limit 1
$2 ECB wyb Taster's Choice or Nescafe Classico instant coffee 7 oz $6.99 Limit 1
$1 ECB wyb Philips earbuds $7.99 Limit 1
$5 ECB wyb Standing armoire jewelry box $19.99 Limit 1
$25 ECB wys $100 on ANY GAP brand cards Limit 1
$20 ECB wys $75 on iTunes App Store cards Limit 1

OTHER SALES
Pepsi 2 liter bottle $0.69
24 pk. Purified water 16.9 oz bottles $2.44
Sparkle Paper Towels 8pk., Quilted Northern or Angel Soft Toilet Paper $5
Revlon Cosmetics (BOGO 50% OFF)
All CVS Vitamins (BOGO)

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes, I should know. I was the one that posted it, but I like to share when another coupon is available should you be out... (more)

MrVietnam (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 11:11a) |

dkong (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 1:53p) |

Too bad there isn't $20 worth of stuff worth buying.

billrubin (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 2:05p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you zmaster!

Thanks!

Freebies before thanksgiving, either going to be a mega bf sale or only one or two things.  I bet some no name cough syrups and energy shots free, some brand name lip balm and cough drops, some random grocery items like fruit snacks etc etc

pjws3 said:   Freebies before thanksgiving, either going to be a mega bf sale or only one or two things.  I bet some no name cough syrups and energy shots free, some brand name lip balm and cough drops, some random grocery items like fruit snacks etc etc

Last year, the BF sale was 3 days, Th-Sat and there were approx 25 Free a/ecb items. Here's hoping for a repeat!

ehh technically 3 days but if you dont get there early friday morning at the latest all thats left is the crap.  Cvs is the one store i will go to on thanksgiving day, as the employees would have to be there anyway as it is primarily a pharmacy.

There is a Savingstar offer for $0.50 back when you buy the Original Cheerios cereal (the one in the yellow box).

So if you buy the Original Cheerios cereal $2.87-$0.50 Savingstar---> lowers the price to $0.37

There is a 85 cent coupon at boxtops4education.com but it is only for multigrain cheerios.or multigrained peanut butter Cheerios.

Anyone else know of any coupons on one box of Original Cheerios?

If multigrain Cheerios are included (which I think they very well may be), it would be best to skip the SavingStar offer and use the 85 cent off coupon of course. Last Black Friday as I remember last year all varieties of Cheerios were included. So with the 85 cent coupon it would lower the price to 2 cents.

UPDATE: Google "Cheerios coupon" for 1off multi grain cheerios or multi grain peanutbutter cheerios. If included. When you do as you say the very first item listed is a link to a $1/1 multigrain Cheerios or a multigrain peanut butter Cheerios.

For the lazy, here   is the link to the coupon  (2 prints)  

nice, thanks OP

Ad scan is now up, see OP. Still waiting on BF ad

$0.99 ECB wyb Kraft Mac & Cheese 5.5-7.5 oz $0.99 Limit 1

Kraft Macaroni & cheese dinners $1/2 (12/8/13) SmartSource en Espanol 11/8/13 -11/14/13

(Off topic, but as a side note -- If you have access to a lot of these coupons, Kroger is currently having a buy 10, get $5 off promotion and Kraft Mac and Cheese is included. It is 10 for $5.00 after instant savings, coupled with 5 of these $1/2 coupons gets you absolutely free Mac and Cheese (spiral variety). I have got 20 boxes free so far and today I plan to get 20 more boxes free.)

Here is a coupon link for $1.50 off Children's Advil. This will make the Children's Advil a $1.50 MM for you, Also, be on the lookout for $2 peelies on Children's Advil proucts which would be more of a MM for you.

You can get a BOGO Sparkle paper towels coupon here , so you can buy your free after ECB roll and get yet an additional roll free.

You can find a coupon here  for $1 off Rescue Remedy (a free after ECB item), so it turns into a $1 MM for you.

MrVietnam said:   Here   is a coupon link for $1.50 off Children's Advil. This will make the Children's Advil a $1.50 MM for you,

thanks MR. V but Advil wants the following to let you print this, which I'm not selling my soul to them for a $1.50 q. 

Advil Coupons will receive the following info: your public profile , friend list, email address, birthday, current city and likes. 

I'll have to use my "fake" FB to get this one. I suggest others to the same.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   Here    is a coupon link for $1.50 off Children's Advil. This will make the Children's Advil a $1.50 MM for you,

thanks MR. V but Advil wants the following to let you print this, which I'm not selling my soul to them for a $1.50 q. 

Advil Coupons will receive the following info: your public profile  , friend list, email address, birthday, current city and likes. 

I'll have to use my "fake" FB to get this one. I suggest others to the same.

Thanks for the HU. It is a lot of personal information to give away for a buck fifty. A fake FB account is a great idea for times like this.

Just added CVS Black Friday ad scan here: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1313561/

It sucks, Pre black friday is much better.

zmaster said:   It sucks, Pre black friday is much better.
Yes, the Black Friday sale is pretty lame. CVS had such a great sale last Black Friday. I wonder what happened? Like you said, the pre-Black Friday sale is much better, but how CVS has it is fine with me so I can shop at CVS' pre-Black Friday sale and that will free up my time Black Friday to concentrate on other Drugstore chains such as Rite Aid who are actually having decent Black Friday sales. Thanks for posting it though.

Powerade is BOGO, yesterday I found B4G1 free hang tags on them at WM, so with these you could buy 2 and get 3 free.

Ricola 4 ct $.99 w/ $.99 ECB

There is a new $1/2 Ricola Bag printable here  (no size rest. other than "bag") printable. Would mean 2 free.

In all the years I've been doing CVS at Tkgiving or BF, this is by far the weakest/crummiest ad they've ever ran. oh well.

Since (I presume) it is the manufacturer's that pay for most, if not all, of these Extra Care Bucks deals, I guess it is the manufacturers that are just not offering as many promotions during this time of year as in past years I guess. Personally I plan on shopping mostly ar Rite Aid, but I will get the MMs or free/cheap items I will actually use at CVS and Walgreens. I am an equal opportunity deal seeker.

MrVietnam said:   Since (I presume) it is the manufacturer's that pay for most, if not all, of these Extra Care Bucks deals, I guess it is the manufacturers that are just not offering as many promotions during this time of year as in past years I guess. Personally I plan on shopping mostly ar Rite Aid, but I will get the MMs or free/cheap items I will actually use at CVS and Walgreens. I am an equal opportunity deal seeker.

I don't buy that Mr. V, look at Walgreens and RA who are offering 2 to 3 x the amount of free stuff after rewards. Not only that, the actual BF ad for CVS is a joke, there's nothing really enticing to drive people into the stores. Not sure why CVS pared down this year, but I doubt it was due to manufacturer pull back (based on RA/Wags)

MISTERCHEAP said:   
I don't buy that Mr. V, look at Walgreens   and RA who are offering 2 to 3 x the amount of free stuff after rewards. Not only that, the actual BF ad for CVS is a joke, there's nothing really enticing to drive people into the stores. Not sure why CVS pared down this year, but I doubt it was due to manufacturer pull back (based on RA/Wags)

I hear you, but why then would CVS have a crappy sale out of their own corporate strategy? Doesn't make much sense to me. Oh well, It really doesn't matter. Maybe they thought what they are offering probably would placate the regular shopper, but it is not much to us more hardcore deal seekers. But with that said, it wasn't until this year that Rite Aid stepped up to the plate and started having a decent Black Friday sale.

MrVietnam said:   Ricola 4 ct $.99 w/ $.99 ECB

There is a new $1/2 Ricola Bag printable here   (no size rest. other than "bag") printable. Would mean 2 free.

looks like no more of these cpn available

Does anyone know if CVS stores still start the sale Saturday evening? Looking to avoid the crowds and shop early. Thanks!

$1/1 Sierra Mist CVS coupon. Print it Here 
CVS coupon limit 1 per transaction

11/24 they will be 69c each = FREE, possible overage!!
The coupon reads "Any 1 Sierra mist" can also be used on the 12 packs that are on sale for $3.

EDIT: Sierra Mist coupon is NLA

here's hoping that these deals will get turned on Saturday evening at most stores. Would love to get an early start at CVS on these!

MISTERCHEAP said:   here's hoping that these deals will get turned on Saturday evening at most stores. Would love to get an early start at CVS on these!
  true dat.  Pre deals are better than on BF deals.

New coupon incoming! CVS $1 off any two Hershey's Christmas/holiday ! 
(OR $2.50 off 2 if you share it on Twitter/Pinterest!)

It's a CVS coupon, so CAN be combined with any of the $1.10/$1.00 off two coupons going around!
So B1G1 Free, -1.10 (coupon on couponsdotcom), -$2.50 = pretty much close to FREE Christmas Candy!!
(and if you don't share, still B1G1 with $2 or $2.10 off for 2 bags!)

I think the deal is a limit of 3, so that's 6 bags of candy!

Just saw that there is a $1 mq on couponsdotcom for any Glade Plug-in Scented Oil Warmer, zip 90210; makes this a $1MM after mq and ECB.

MrVietnam said:   Here  is a coupon link for $1.50 off Children's Advil. This will make the Children's Advil a $1.50 MM for you, Also, be on the lookout for $2 peelies on Children's Advil proucts which would be more of a MM for you.

If you weren't able to print enough of the $1.50 Children's Advil Qs, there are $1 Q's available here. [commonkindness.com] or you could save your toner and get a $1 coupon from the 10/13/13 RP

Anyone know the details on a Paypal reloadable card? I mean what are the fees etc. How to cancel. https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-prepaid-mastercard

Spend $150 on these select products get $50 extrabucks® rewards WITH CARD: PayPal Reloadable Prepaid Debit MasterCard. Offer limit of 1 per household with card. 

21 Free after ECB deals **Limit 1 or 2 (if noted only for 2)**
$0.79 ECB wyb Hersheys Single $0.79
$0.99 ECB wyb Hersheys Theater Box 4-6 oz. $0.99
$0.99 ECB wyb Kraft Mac & Cheese 5.5-7.5 oz $0.99
$0.99 Ricola Extra Strength Cough drop 4ct $0.99
$0.99 Advil Film Coated 4 ct $0.99
$0.99 ECB wyb CVS Panty Liners 12ct $0.99
$0.99 ECB wyb CVS Training Pants 2 ct or Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes 12ct $0.99 
$1.00 ECB wyb 5 GUM 15 ct. $1
$1.00 ECB wyb Orbit 14 ct GUM $1
$1.00 ECB wyb Sparkle Single Paper towel $1 LIMIT 2
 BOGO Sparkle https://landing.redplum.com/page/blp-145825 
$1.25 ECB wyb Glade Plug In Scented Oil Warmer $1.25 
$1.79 Total Home Laundry Detergent 20 oz $1.79 
$1.99 wyb Somnapure 4 ct $1.99
 $5 off ANY Peelie from last year
$2.37 wyb Childrens Advil 2 oz $2.37 $1.50 off any Childrens Advil hto   , $2 Peelies
$3.00 ECB wyb 2 Starbucks Refreshers 12 oz or DoubleShot 2/$3 $1 tearpad 
$4.00 ECB wyb CVS Anti-Diarrheal 12 ct $4
$4.99 ECB wyb Mycratine Migraine Relief 2 oz $4.99
$7.79 ECB wyb Rescue Remedies Stress Relief 1.7oz $7.79 
$1 off Rescue Remedy IP
$9.99 ECB wyb CVS Probiotic 15 doses $9.99 
$12.99 wyb CVS True (diabetis meter) $12.99
$2.00 ECB wyb GUM toothbrush 2 pack $2 LIMIT 2 (or more)
$2.00 ECB wyb Listerine Original, Cool Mint, Fresh Burst or zero 500mL or Pocketpacks 72 ct $2.99 Limit 2
$1.49 ECB wyb Select Visine 0.5 oz $5.49 Limit 1

$4/1 CVS MQ see my thread to print coupons in drug on VISINE
**This Q will beep most likely, UPC 0074300-030630, exp 11/27** it's not a cvs q nor a mq, in between  

MISTERCHEAP said:   21 Free after ECB deals **Limit 1**
$1.00 ECB wyb Sparkle Single Paper towel $1
$2.37 wyb Childrens Advil 7 oz $2.37 $1.50 off any Childrens Advil hto    , $2 Peelies
$1 off Rescue Remedy IP
$2.00 ECB wyb GUM toothbrush 2 pack $2
$2.00 ECB wyb Listerine Original, Cool Mint, Fresh Burst or zero 500mL or Pocketpacks 72 ct $2.99 Limit 2

**This Q will beep most likely, UPC 0074300-030630, exp 11/27** it's not a cvs q nor a mq, in between  

Thanks, but weren't all these deals except for the Visine deal mentioned already in the OP? Don't forget the Sierra Mist 2 liter MM (if you printed out the coupon that is now NLA). So I guess there is now 22 free or MM items after ECB and/or coupon.

MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   21 Free after ECB deals **Limit 1**
$1.00 ECB wyb Sparkle Single Paper towel $1
$2.37 wyb Childrens Advil 7 oz $2.37 $1.50 off any Childrens Advil hto     , $2 Peelies
$1 off Rescue Remedy IP
$2.00 ECB wyb GUM toothbrush 2 pack $2

Thanks, but weren't all these deals except for the Visine deal mentioned already in the OP? Don't forget the Sierra Mist 2 liter MM (if you printed out the coupon that is now NLA). So I guess there is now 22 free or MM items after ECB and/or coupon.

yes, but I wanted to re post ONE consolidated list so people can print it out. Also the IP links for the BOGO Sparkle.

MISTERCHEAP said:   here's hoping that these deals will get turned on Saturday evening at most stores. Would love to get an early start at CVS on these!
  What time do you think they would get turned on if they did?

allerobed said:   
  What time do you think they would get turned on if they did?

The stores in my area that turn the next week sales on early usually do so by 4 or 5 pm. I would imagine that if you are on the East coast that they would be turned on already (being 6:15 pm over there now), if they are going to be turned on early and you are at a store that normally turns on the ads early.

EDIT: Deals activated now, On another deal site someone is reporting that the limit on Sparkle paper towels is actually 2. They used bogo got back $2 ECb for Sparkle Also Look Out -- Make sure you pick up the 33% More Sheets Big Roll Sparkle. There were regular size ones mixed in at my stores & those rang up $1.57. The BIG ROLL rang up $1.00.

GUM TB -- Limit more than 2. I got 2 & it still says Qty Needed for Reward 1.

Kraft Mac & Cheese -- Limit is 2

CVS Pantiliners ringing 1.27 instead of .99 - manual print rounds to 2.

Just back:

All deals on except the Hershey singles .77ea did not print (rang up .79) manually printed for me by cashier.

IMPORTANT!!! If you haven't yet done the Nivea Shave Gel for men deal, TONIGHT IS THE TIME TO DO IT!! New sale started B1 G1 50% off...so two for about $6ish, use $3/2 or $2/1 x 2 coupons around pay $2-3, get $5 ECB. (may have to be manually printed, just show them ad ending Sat 11/23).

As Mr. V noted, 33% bonus size and LIM 2 on the Sparkle is correct.

The Childrens Advil is a very small size, about 2 oz, not 7oz as noted in some posts. $2.37 - $1.50q get $2.37 ECB  (note, this size is A TRIAL SIZE, but no exclusions against it on the FB coupon, so if cashier questions it...you are OK to use it)

Because you can immediately roll your ECB's on more stuff on the same card/same visit:

If you have no current ECB's to roll, do the MM deals FIRST. Child Advil, Visine, Nivea (tonight only) and Sparkle. Your oop for these items will be about $3-4 and you'll get back about $10 total in ECB's. Then roll that $10 on some other items worth about $10...rinse repeat until you go thru all 21 items (or all you are interested in).

Skipping 42 Messages...
dkong said:   ​CVS $4 OFF $20 Printable Valid BF Weekend
  Too bad there isn't $20 worth of stuff worth buying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014