CVS Brand Paper Towel-Valid for CVS Members

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Just the Basics Paper Towel AD
Disclaimer
This offer was up and running back in July. But I now noticed it's back for this week. (I tried to post in the original thread for this but was having trouble doing so. I hope no one minds) To get this free "Just the Basics" paper towel, all you need to do is be a CVS card member. Upon entering the store just scan your CVS card at their coupon center and you should receive a coupon for 79˘ off of 1 roll of Just the Basics paper towel . The paper towel costs 79˘ currently so after applying this coupon the roll will be free.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Regginator117 I will head up there tomorrow and get it!

We're living with my in-laws (long story). I haven't bought paper towels in over five years, as I use rags and towels. (I think they work better and are definitely cheaper in the long run.) However, I have been using them since moving here. My husband bought a double roll of Viva and I'll get these today when I'm out. Just to help contribue. (I'll tell my husband, as I think he is a member, too.)

More the reason to "lose" your CVS card and apply for new one"s"

Not worth the effort of fooling around with multiple cards, imo. Got mine yesterday, and these are horrible. It takes three or four full-sized towels to soak up what a better brand's half sheet can do.

who cares?  its free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014