• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ShopRite Ad Preview - ShopRite Coupons, ShopRite Catalina -Living Rich With Coupons
Disclaimer

ShopRite Ad Preview - ShopRite Coupons, ShopRite Catalina -Living Rich With Coupons
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Member Summary

shoprite
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FREE Barilla Pasta Sauce!!!, Free Friendship Sour Cream, Free Sylvania LightBulbs!! I Birds Eye Recipe Ready for $.16!!! and Sorrento Mozzarella for $.88!!

Great week!! (
Coupons to Order/Print WEEK OF 11/10

FREEBIES

Barilla Pasta Sauce $1.49 After coupon, FREE
$.75/1 9/29SS

Friendship Sour Cream 16 oz $.99 After coupon, FREE
$.70/1 9/22 SS (FL papers-dnd5 but doubles automatically)
$.55/1IP Print [friendshipdairies.com] (Doesn't double)

Sylvania SuperSaver Bulb $.88 After coupon, FREE
$1/1 IP Print [smartsource.com]

Lindt Excellence Bars $1.77 after coupon, FREE
$2/1 IPPrint [facebook.com] Hasn't reset

CHEAP STUFF

Birds Eye Recipe Ready $1.66 After coupon, $.16
$.75/1 11/3 SS (FL papers)

Sorrento Mozzarella 16 oz $1.88 after coupon, $.88 (Both freeze well!)@chipilota- 16 0z only -so no cheapo mozzarella logs)
Sorrento Ricotta $2.99 After coupon, $1.99
$1/1 10/20SS or Print [sorrentocheese.com]

Turkey Hill Ice Cream 48oz $1.99 (All Natural excluded) After coupon, $.99
$1/1 home mailer ( You can request a packet of coupons from us every month. We will mail one packet, per mailing address, each month but you need to contact us and request them. You can either email us [turkeyhill.com] or call us at 1-800 MY DAIRY (1-800-693-2479).

Libby's Pumpkin 28 oz $2.69 After coupon, $1.69
Libby's Pumpkin 16 oz $1.66 After coupon, $.66
$.50/1 IPPrint [target.com]
$.75/2 11/3SS

Betty Crocker Cake Mix $.99 after coupon, $.14 (With Savingstar & ecoupon, $1.22 MM)
$.75/2 9/29SS or $.85/2 IP [bettycrocker.com]
$.75/2 ecoupon 1x use
$.75/2 Savingstar [savingstar.com] 1x use

Princella Sweet Potatoes 2 lb 8 oz $1.59 After coupon, $1.25
$.50/3 IPPrint [smartsource.com]

Maxwell House $1.99 Wed-Sat

Dole pineapple 20 oz $.88 (wed-Sat) after coupon, $.55
$1/3 Create Delicious Holidays Booklet

Betty Crocker Cake Mix $.99 after coupon, $.14 (With Savingstar & ecoupon, $1.22 MM)
$.75/2 9/29SS or $.85/2 IP [bettycrocker.com]
$.75/2 ecoupon 1x use
$.75/2 Savingstar [savingstar.com] 1x use

Carnation evaporated Milk $.99 after coupon, $.44
$.55/2 11/3SS & 9/22SS

Buy 2 Sundown, Get $3 CAT
Sundown $2.99+
$1/1 IPPrint [redplum.com]
DEAL: Buy 2= $5.98
USE: 2 $1/1 IPS=$2
PAY: $3.98
GET: $3 CAT
OP: $.98 for 2

Dial NutriSkin Lotion $1.99 After coupon, $.99
$1/1 11/10 RP

Blistex Lip Balm $.88 After coupon, $.38
$.25/1 10/10SS

Heluva Good Dip $1.50 After coupon, $.50
$.50/1 IPPrint [heluvagood.com]

Simply Potatoes $2.50 after coupon, $1 (With ecoupon, free)
$.75/1 IP Print [smartsource.com]
$1/1 Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes 24oz ecoupon [shoprite.com] 1x use (Gone!)

Rayovac Batteries 3 pk 9 volt $2.99 After coupon, $1.99
$1/1 11/3 RP

Sunlight Dish Detergent $1.79 After coupon, $.79
$.50/1 IPhttp://www.redplum.com/coupons/householdPrint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
big thanks to celestialdigs; Today at 02:07 PM..

Also notable that SR is, starting 11/10, having the same deal as CVS with four 12-packs Pepsi cans for $10.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Also notable that SR is, starting 11/10, having the same deal as CVS with four 12-packs Pepsi cans for $10.
††

yes, and it counts towards the $400 spend for a free turkey certificate. Hoping to hit $400 this week myself!

Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 14.5oz can Better than FREE after Coupon + Ibotta (to 11/14) Limit 1

Deal: Buy One 14.5 oz can (excluding Fire Roasted) $1.33
Use (1) $0.50 coupon found on Coupons.com (doubles to $1 off)
Redeem $0.75 Ibotta offer
Total: $0.42 MM

Milay said:   Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 14.5oz can Better than FREE after Coupon + Ibotta (to 11/14) Limit 1

† I'm not seeing the Ibotta offer.

billrubin said:   Milay said:   Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 14.5oz can Better than FREE after Coupon + Ibotta (to 11/14) Limit 1

Not seeing Ibotta offer either....

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   
Milay said:   Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 14.5oz can Better than FREE after Coupon + Ibotta (to 11/14) Limit 1

It appears that it was an exclusive Target offer, although I'm not seeing it there now, either. To be honest, with the awful new Ibotta app showing deals only by store, lumping together the generic deals and store exclusives, I can see where someone would be confused.

ShopRite
Disclaimer
billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
billrubin said:   

It appears that it was an exclusive Target offer, although I'm not seeing it there now, either. To be honest, with the awful new Ibotta app showing deals only by store, lumping together the generic deals and store exclusives, I can see where someone would be confused.

† Hmmm... It's still showing for me under ShopRite. I've attached an image here to show.†

Milay said:   †Hmmm... It's still showing for me under ShopRite. I've attached an image here to show.†

† Well, that's odd! When I searched for Muir Glen and Ibotta, the only results I got were for a Target deal. And I don't even have it there.

After all that, my store didn't even carry the particular tomatoes required for the deal!!! I did however pick up the Wasa crackers deal and also made $0.51 on Poise Liners with Ibotta.

Poise 16ct $2.49
-$2 coupon from https://www.hopster.com/coupons
-$1 Ibotta Offer
Total: $0.51 MM

I wonder how Ibotta generates different deals for different people.

5 containers of Friendship Sour Cream for $.25 if you have a Shop Rite card, go to shoprite.com and add the buy five/save five digital coupon to you card.

There are other items to choose from too.†

WLABOB said:   5 containers of Friendship Sour Cream for $.25 if you have a Shop Rite card, go to shoprite.com and add the buy five/save five digital coupon to you card.

††

S/b a MM cause there are printable coupons for this item. google it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
WLABOB said:   5 containers of Friendship Sour Cream for $.25 if you have a Shop Rite card, go to shoprite.com and add the buy five/save five digital coupon to you card.

††S/b a MM cause there are printable coupons for this item. google it.

The online coupon has not reset in a long time, probably a year.

Could be a MM without since you just buy the 5th of a different variety (light, for example) and then they're all 99c each.

Finlandia Swiss and American deli cheese is also part of the deal. Last time they did this, I had the deli guy make me 5 small packages (2-3 slices each) of Swiss, came out to a little over a pound maybe $8-9 ($7.99/lb). Of course, the coupon did not work, and they had to send me a gift card for $5. Hopefully it works better this time.

If you find a store that has the Finlandia American, it would be closer to free.

silly question... do gift cards count towards purchases for free turkey...

Taurus176 said:   silly question... do gift cards count towards purchases for free turkey...
††

no.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Taurus176 said:   silly question... do gift cards count towards purchases for free turkey...
††

no.

Are you sure? My aunt claims to have done this before...she hands her SR card to cashier, buys gift card and sees that it works. I've never tried it myself, though.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Taurus176 said:   silly question... do gift cards count towards purchases for free turkey...
††

no.

Are you sure? My aunt claims to have done this before...she hands her SR card to cashier, buys gift card and sees that it works. I've never tried it myself, though.

††

not going to swear to it, but I don't believe it does. Perhaps if you buy an ShopRite GC versus a Visa you might have better luck.

Usually gift cards to not. great if it does.

MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
††

no.

††

not going to swear to it, but I don't believe it does. Perhaps if you buy an ShopRite GC versus a Visa you might have better luck.

Yep, she buys shoprite gift cards. Can't hurt to try it...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014