$2 off 1 Bag of Ghirardelli (Coupon)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ghirardelli.com/squares13?

2 coupons per person while supplies last.

Photo upload is not required - go to the "Gallery" and get a generic photo

Member Summary

ghirardelli
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sharing is NOT required, hit skip at the share/send page and it goes right to the coupon.

thanks! worked perfectly

MISTERCHEAP said:   sharing is NOT required, hit skip at the share/send page and it goes right to the coupon.
  Mr. Chocolate - Does this match a Wags deal this week?

BTW...Has anyone ever eaten at a Wags (Walgreens) restaurant.

JaxFL said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   sharing is NOT required, hit skip at the share/send page and it goes right to the coupon.

The bars are 2 for $4, don't think the squares in the bag are that price, think they are 2 for $6.

EDIT- Re:WAGS, yes! Sure have, sort of a Denny's type of operation, ate there in FL mainly in the 80's early 90's. Most seem to have closed up now, not sure if the chain even exists at all any longer.

Thanks OP. For those in the PNW, Fred Meyer's has the bags for $2.50 this week. So $.50/bag sounds not bad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JaxFL said:   

The bars are 2 for $4, don't think the squares in the bag are that price, think they are 2 for $6.

EDIT- Re:WAGS, yes! Sure have, sort of a Denny's type of operation, ate there in FL mainly in the 80's early 90's. Most seem to have closed up now, not sure if the chain even exists at all any longer.

Funny, I ate there in 80's, but in IL.  People probably don't realize they owned restaurant, ala woolworth.

JaxFL said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JaxFL said:   

Funny, I ate there in 80's, but in IL.  People probably don't realize they owned restaurant, ala woolworth.

What's interesting, unlike Woolworth's where the luncheon counter was a part of the store, the Wag's restaurants were free standing and often no where near a Walgreens drug store. Can't remember much about them, will have to google it, maybe someone has an old menu posted. Was pretty standard fare, eggs, burgers, sandwiches. They were OK, don't remember thinking it was bad or good. Some were open 24 hours I believe but not all.

remick said:   http://www.ghirardelli.com/squares13?  

Excuse my ignorance but would I need to print 2 coupons or would the cashier scan the coupon twice?
Thanks

uberscruf said:   
remick said:   http://www.ghirardelli.com/squares13?   

Excuse my ignorance but would I need to print 2 coupons or would the cashier scan the coupon twice?
Thanks

You need to print two coupons.

Bags will be on sale @ RiteAid the week of 11/24. 2 for $6 with 2 bucks back. Use 2 coupons and total will be $.50 each.

nerraw00 said:   Bags will be on sale @ RiteAid the week of 11/24. 2 for $6 with 2 bucks back. Use 2 coupons and total will be $.50 each.
Would be $0 each, no?

Correct. My mistake as I remembered them as $1.50 coupons where in fact they are $2. They will be free plus tax.

nerraw00 said:   Bags will be on sale @ RiteAid the week of 11/24. 2 for $6 with 2 bucks back. Use 2 coupons and total will be $.50 each.
  Thanks a lot used it today

Was able to print out 1 more, eventhough I did it already a few weeks ago. I can never find a way to use RiteAid RR's, so I'll buy from Staples using the 25%off coupon. ($3.50 before cpn)

uberscruf said:   

I'm holding out for tomorrow, when they will be $3 each and $2 back WYB  2. Hoping the $1 WYB 1 from this week will also print!

billrubin said:   
uberscruf said:   

I'm holding out for tomorrow, when they will be $3 each and $2 back WYB  2. Hoping the $1 WYB 1 from this week will also print!

@ Rite Aid? 

uberscruf said:   
  said:  
  @ Rite Aid? 

Yes.

billrubin said:   
uberscruf said:   

This is a CONFIRMED double dip! Run to Rite Aid with your coupons guys and get them better than FREE ($2 MM wyb 2 bags and use your Wellness card with 2 $2 coupons):
(There is a limit of 4 bags per Wellness card.)

$6 for 2 Ghirardelli Squares (3.5oz - 5.32oz)
- $4 (two $2 coupons)
- $2up (BF deal for buying 2)
- $1up (weekly deal for buying 1)
$2 MM

MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   
uberscruf said:   

This is a CONFIRMED double dip! Run to Rite Aid with your coupons guys and get them better than FREE ($2 MM wyb 2 bags and use your Wellness card with 2 $2 coupons):
(There is a limit of 4 bags per Wellness card.)

$6 for 2 Ghirardelli Squares (3.5oz - 5.32oz)
- $4 (two $2 coupons)
- $2up (BF deal for buying 2)
$2 MM

Yes, got 8 bags at opening this AM on 2 cards. About 4 bags were the 20% bonus bags, but wanted some of the flavors that weren't bonus sizes too.  Rite Aid came through nicely this year with some useful (and edible) free stuff, far better than CVS' offerings in my view. That's probably the first time ever too!

Walgreens has lots of good stuff, but nothing really edible free a/rr. BTW, the Coffee Almonds at RA are really very good. Have been enjoying those!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Yes, got 8 bags at opening this AM on 2 cards. About 4 bags were the 20% bonus bags, but wanted some of the flavors that weren't bonus sizes too.  Rite Aid came through nicely this year with some useful (and edible) free stuff, far better than CVS' offerings in my view. That's probably the first time ever too!

Walgreens has lots of good stuff, but nothing really edible free a/rr. BTW, the Coffee Almonds at RA are really very good. Have been enjoying those!

The only thing that I was disappointed about on the RA sale was that they rang up at $2.99 (the weekly price). I was kind of hoping they'd be $3 since it made rolling +Up's easier.   We tried one bag of the almonds, caramel machiatto flavor. Not a big hit in my family. Still looking for the blueberry flavor.

I got 10 bags of chocolate, gave one to the nice supervisor who found 2 more bags of the dark sea salt caramel variety for me in Wednesday's delivery!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014