• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 2 Wasa Crackerbread - Crisp 'n Light - $1.50
-(2)$0.75/1 Wasa Coupon https://www.hopster.com/coupons
Pay: $0
Get a $0.75 Ibotta Deposit (must register first)
Get a $1.50 SavingStar Deposit (wyb 2) (MRF)
Free + $2.25 Money Maker after coupon & Ibotta deposit

Member Summary

wasa (487.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

YMMV finding the $1.50 package. Not all stores seem to carry it.

My store has them at that price. Planning on getting two more this weekend. Already did ibotta offer on a previous purchases and going to do SS next time.

Add a slice of American Cheese on top of the Wasa crisp...very tasty and relatively healthy!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Wasa Crackerbread - Crisp 'n Light - $1.50

Ibotta deal is $1.00. 25 cents each on two survey questions and 50 cents on Facebook share (which I manually set that only I can see the post - lol).

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Wasa Crackerbread - Crisp 'n Light - $1.50

Ibotta deal is $1.00. 25 cents each on two survey questions and 50 cents on Facebook share (which I manually set that only I can see the post - lol).

How does IBOTTA work? Can you use it if you don't have a smartphone? How do you get the credit from them for what you bought? thanks.

Pretty sure it is iOS or Android only, but check the Web site.

Download app, tap redeem under specific product, go to store to buy product, scan product UPC via app, then take picture of receipt via app (experience is similiar to ReceiptHog app).

You have to then do a few tasks to earn all of the rebate (quick survey questions/social media posting).

Ibotta then reviews submission and credits account. You can use money on select gift cards or deposit to PayPal (minimum of $5 however).

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Ibotta deal is $1.00. 25 cents each on two survey questions and 50 cents on Facebook share (which I manually set that only I can see the post - lol).
Yes, it's nice that they changed that (perhaps Facebook changed the interface) so you have the option of changing the setting BEFORE posting, rather than having to go in and delete it after it's posted (as I still have to do with Twitter).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014