• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This great Albertsons Gift Card Promotion is back! Beginning 11/20-12/03:  when you purchase $100 of select gift cards (you can mix and match) you will receive a $20 coupon good off your next grocery purchase at Albertsons.

What is Pictured: 

• Kohls, AppleBees, iTunes, Mastercard $25, $50 or $100 ($5.95 activation fee), Bass Pro Shops

The picture here shows all SELECT gift cards that are available. We might see more in-store.. You may consider getting Kohls gift cards now and save them for Black Friday shopping!

Kohls will have Kohls cash available during that time– Buy $50, Get $15 Kohls Cash Back! Here is a deal idea you can do:

Buy $200 Kohls Gift cards (separate transactions)
Get $40 back to use on Groceries at Albertsons
= $160

Shop at Kohls during a Kohls cash promotion
Spend $200 at Kohls , Get Back $60 Kohls Cash to use on anything!

So, after everything is said and done–you’ve spent $200 with $40 in free groceries and $60  Free at Kohls…$100 FREE!!

Note: Kohls cash event is currently NOT available. Kohls gift cards never expire.

UPDATE 11/25:

Here are the participating gift cards: Applebees, American Eagle, Bass Pro Shops, iTunes, Kohls, Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Mastercard, Lowes, Regal Cinemas, Toys R Us and AMC!  

Don’t forget that Mastercard Gift Cards are part of this promotion. You can MAKE money purchasing them–here’s how:

Buy Mastercard $100 Gift Card + $5.95 activation fee
Pay: $105.95, Get Back $20 Catalina off your next $20 or more purchase
= FREE Money!

If you shop online, Amazon is the best bet in my eyes–no fee and score FREE groceries.

Thx Southern California Saver

Member Summary

Grocery
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Plz fix your title Mr. v. 

s/b Buy $100, get $20, not Buy 20/get 20.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Plz fix your title Mr. v. 

s/b Buy $100, get $20, not Buy 20/get 20.

Done. It is a good deal, but not that good of a deal. lol

Any guess if variable MC will get the $20 coupon? Is the $20 coupon off $20 or some higher purchase amount?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Any guess if variable MC will get the $20 coupon? Is the $20 coupon off $20 or some higher purchase amount?
The $20 Catalina you will get is good for $20 off a $20 purchase. Last year when they did this they included Amazon, but I don't see that as one of the choices this year.

Amazon was included at my store today.  Thanks everyone.

nm

FisherGolf said:   Amazon was included at my store today.  Thanks everyone.
Yes! Isn't that delightful that Amazon is included? Here is an update to my original post:

UPDATE 11/25:

Here are the participating gift cards: Applebees, American Eagle, Bass Pro Shops, iTunes, Kohls, Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Mastercard, Lowes, Regal Cinemas, Toys R Us and AMC!  

Don’t forget that Mastercard Gift Cards are part of this promotion. You can MAKE money purchasing them–here’s how:

Buy Mastercard $100 Gift Card + $5.95 activation fee
Pay: $105.95, Get Back $20 Catalina off your next $20 or more purchase
= FREE Money!

If you shop online, Amazon is the best bet in my eyes–no fee and score FREE groceries.

While you are at Albertsons, you can do this deal that is running this week too:

Little Debbies Cosmic Brownies

Little Debbie’s Cosmic Brownies and a few other varieties of Little Debbie’s snacks are on sale for $1.50 at Albertsons. Making them only $0.75 after coupon!

Buy (1) Little Debbie’s Snacks $1.50
Use (1) $0.75 off (1) Little Debbie’s Snacks exp. 12/31/13 (SS 11/3/13)
= $0.75

Can you buy a MC gift card
get the 20 catalina
and then use that MC to pay for Amazon GC
and get another 2o catalina?

You sure can. And remember the Amazon gift card doesn't have to be a $100 one. It just has to add up to $100. So if you are planning to give gifts for Christmas you could buy 4 $25 or 2 $50 ones with no problem whatsoever.

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Any guess if variable MC will get the $20 coupon? Is the $20 coupon off $20 or some higher purchase amount?
  yes, variable MC does work.  I paid 105.95 for a 100 dollar value MC debit card.   Then the $20 voucher can be used on the next grocery purchase (obviously you want to spend at least $20 in groceries).

This is the BEST BF deal ever.
Find a not busy selfcheckout Albertson.
Prepare your 5% back grocery cc.
Grab a bunch of $100 Visa/Master CC gift debt cards.

=Correction=
To get $20 next purchase credit, minimum purchase is $100.

To apply $20 credit in selfcheckout will require assistant.

Still doable in normal checkout with multiple $100 Visa/Master CC gift debt cards if the store is not busy.

b16899 said:   This is the BEST BF deal ever.

All the Albertsons where I live will not allow you to buy gift cards at a self checkout.

b16899 said:   This is the BEST BF deal ever.
Prepare your 5% back grocery cc.
Grab a bunch of $100 Visa/Master CC gift debt cards.

=Correction=
To get $20 next purchase credit, minimum purchase is $100.

To apply $20 credit in selfcheckout will require assistant.

Still doable in normal checkout with multiple $100 Visa/Master CC gift debt cards if the store is not busy.

Visa is not part of the promotion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014